Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Chat Corner #15

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

This thread can be used to talk about any and everything under the sun to your heart's content! All that we ask though is that you keep in mind the following rules:

• No bashing is allowed - name calling or insulting members/actors/characters from this forum/show or another will NOT be tolerated.
  • Please remember that this is an open forum and that the content should always be age appropriate. No profanity or obscenity allowed.
  • Please do not cross the 150 page mark. When the thread gets close to 150 pages, please PM myself and another thread will be opened.
  • Please refrain from sharing any personal information on a public forum for your own safety.
  • Please do not quote more than 3 posts at a time. And it may be useful to utilize the "@" feature to reply to multiple members in a post.

If the following rules are not adhered to, it may result in a warning and repetitive offensive may lead to the termination of the chat thread.

Previous threads

Happy chatting guys!

Regards,

BALH Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hai bhai,choti,chitra di good mrng have a nice day
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Thanks Fivr..

did you take a snaps pics bro? what is the file size of ur pics?

aisha2080 thumbnail
Saly are you here?

Okay you are here.

Don't you have a school day tomorrow or a work day? It is late and you are still up?

My mother came home from work. She had a night shift. She is so addicted to Balh that she is demanding her laptop back to see the episode. this means I have to say goodbye to you.

Thanks for talking to me and I will keep checking the chat corner so I speak to you soon. For now go to sleep and have sweet dreams.
Edited by aishray - 12 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
I am Dutch and born in the Netherlands. My great grandparents were from India.

Are your parents also Maldivians?

Bye Saly 🤗 Edited by aishray - 12 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Saly are you here?

Okay you are here.

Don't you have a school day tomorrow or a work day? It is late and you are still up?

My mother came home from work. She had a night shift. She is so addicted to Balh that she is demanding her laptop back to see the episode. this means I have to say goodbye to you.

Thanks for talking to me and I will keep checking the chat corner so I speak to you soon. For now go to sleep and have sweet dreams.

holidays di... ok... going to hit the bed in sum tym... c u sum other tym in cc soon... gudnyt... slyp well...tc... ðŸ¤—
aisha2080 thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

holidays di... ok... going to hit the bed in sum tym... c u sum other tym in cc soon... gudnyt... slyp well...tc... ðŸ¤—

You are still a wake? Bahut raat ho chuki hai and even 17 year old need their beauty sleep 😉
salsaly thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

You are still a wake? Bahut raat ho chuki hai and even 17 year old need their beauty sleep 😉

bas ek gante keliye soya... actually , yesterday frm 11 am to 5pm mein sora hee thy...😳.. ghar par koi nehi thaa.. to meine door lock kar ke slyp kiya... ma ghar vapas aakar utaaya.. ðŸ˜†... isile need nehi aarahyhey... ðŸ˜‰

salsaly thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Hello Saly...how are you?

good morning bhai... i'm fyn.. hw r u...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

good morning bhai... i'm fyn.. hw r u...

Main teek hoon...lekin BALH mein kuch teek nahi hai...😭