Hello and a very warm welcome to the 2nd  Newsletter Of DSDDSB Forum
*drumrolls*🥳
a big thanku to all the members who liked our previous newsletter!😊

Quick Recap

Written Updates

Show Happenings

Week's Summary
(By silky_harshad )

sia got her new mobile phone as a gift from aunty but she forgot it on fruit seller's cart. In auto, both the women were hell scared because a goon who was none another than our knight in shining armor was chasing them! They decided to call police and reached their home. At their home, because of misunderstanding a shadow Raghav ends up broke their window to save sia. In addition, later after getting lost in sia's mesmerizing eyes he was arrested! However, when sia realized that he was chasing them just to return her phone she realized her mistake and she took her case back.

At the same time Viraj was busy with his official work and was bit relieved as he got a maid to look after his house. That maid is the same lady whom sia met on bus stop. She got suspicious and was busy doing research over sia's pictures everywhere in house.

Raghav was confronted by a constable who told him that he is enjoying his freedom just because that girl pleaded inspector and took her complain back.

Overall, it was a good week but they terribly need to increase the pace of story!

Scenes Of The Week
(By Bizzy Lizzy)

JHANVI'S FEAR VS. SIA'S DETERMINATION

Following an emotion-wringing moment where - encouraged by Alka - Sia gets over her fear of fire and uses the stove, and where Alka decides to surprise Sia, this scene begins the way many scenes involving her past do -- with her terrible memories at the Dobriyal house and the pain they bring to her. She remembers all the times Viraaj had claimed to 'surprise' her, which shows that her knee-jerk reaction, even to a word as pleasant as surprise, is to wonder what torturous form it will take.

What is important, however, is the way the scene ends - with Sia forcefully - fearlessly - bringing herself back to reality...and telling herself to be strong. In a tearful yet determined tone, she looks at her mirror image and whispers that Jhanvi lived in fear all her life, but Sia will not let those memories ruin the new path she has taken. A very powerful scene.

RAGHAV EATS A BUTTA; POLICEMAN TELLS HIM ABOUT SIA TAKING THE CASE BACK

Raghav's scenes with the police are a pleasure to watch -- purely because the man knows them well enough to know exactly which buttons to push! In this scene, Raghav appears cool and collected in the face of a policeman's threat, calmly munching on a bhutta, only reacting at two moments: when the policeman implies that they could easily cook up a case against him; and when he tells Raghav that he should thank his lucky stars that the girl who filed the case took it back. As with many of his scenes with the police, this one sparkles because of the quickness of Raghav's sarcastic replies to the policeman, and the inability of the other man to come up with an appropriate response. In this scene, Raghav has precious little to say, but his looks towards the policeman are more than enough to convey the point.

The scene ends on a humourous note: when the policeman asks Raghav why he's staring at him, he quips that he is thinking about how long he'll need to stay in jail if he attacks him, a policeman. While the enraged man issues more - and practically useless - threats, Raghav walks away nonchalantly, eating his bhutta.

PRIYA'S ENTRY

As well as being a seminal plot point, this scene is also a work of technical brilliance. Here not only Viraaj shines - in his palpable shock at finding someone so similar to Jhanvi in nature - but the actress who plays Priya too. Only Priya speaks in this scene, and the cleverly placed flashbacks never fail to tell us just what about Priya's frightened stammer attracts Viraaj. The echo effect on both the women's voices highlights the gut-wrenching fact that fear is such a force of attraction for Viraaj, and in turn makes us wonder how Priya's own future will pan out with this new development. Priya hasn't entered yet, and the viewer is already worried!
Couple Moment Of The Week

(By Harshu Sundas)

The whole mansion was under darkness and silenece.

TFA nd TFU also added to boost up the fear inside SIA to a much higher level, when the trio thought that a goon has visited their mansion to harm them.
RAGHAV was sweating, tensed and hesitant to knock the door, but he still did it and also did not fail to ask that is someone inside?.
When the trio TFA , TFU nd SIA , all were hiding beneath d chairs, a foolish act of TFU wid a knife on his hand made RAGHAV break in2 d house.
RAGHAV had a visible shadow of a girl in danger in front of his confused eyes.
Widin a span of a second he jumped in and attacked TFU in order to save the girl.
Seeing all dese the girl herself SIA, thought of striking back and not to behave like a coward anymore.
She was shivering, sweating, and nervous but yet manages to grab d knife lying on d floor, and wid small hesitant footsteps she approaches d goon who had a complete holdover on TFU.
As soon as SIA tries to stab RAGHAV, he holds her hand, he can not only save the girl from an attack but also defend his own life.
As soon as TFA sees both TFU nd SIA having a tight hold of RAGHAV she decides 2 scream, shout wid d highest pitch and frequency of her voice nd switches on the light.
As d ray of light leads 2 a brightness in d room, RAGHAV succeeds 2 face d person who tried 2 stab him.
As soon as head turns back nd his eys gets 2 see SIA, wid all messed up hair, spreaded kajal in her eyes, struggling 2 free her wrist 4m his grip. 4 dat particular moment he just fails 2 take his eyes off 4m her, she had complained against him, tried 2 stab him, but yet he got lost in her beautiful, fearful eyes.
INn dat moment of his life, he just got blanked out dat y he was dere, hew cum d dark room suddenly turned in2 a bright one, sum1 else was also under his grip, everything was just erased 4m his thoughts nd he concentrated on SIA's eyes, nd cud manage 2 find innocence, fear, and sum sort of unknown feeling which attracts him more 2wards her.

OMG Moment Of The Week
(By Soaps1)
OMG moment of the week has to be Priya's entry in Viraj's life and her apparently stark similarity with Jhanvi's character. The way she talked, the way she was hesitating, the look of fear and not to mention her singing the same song, made viewers go OH MY GOD; hope she is not the next victim of Viraj!!!

Best Picture Of The Week

(By Natasha...)

The best picture of the week is undoubtedly this...as all ppl wanted to see was sia in his arms...😍and we got to see that man 

Dialogue Of The week
(By -vandy-)

"chacha...mujhe jurey huye nahi...apni hifaazat mein uthe huye haath zyada acche lagte hain"
(Raghav 16th April Epi)

this dialogue definitely sets the base of raghav-sia relationship...as raghav won't be a mere saviour of sia...he will be the one who'll help her get her strength to fight the society...and the evils of the society!

FUNNIEST SCENE Of The Week
(By Bizzy Lizzy)

THE AWASTHIS HIDE AS RAGHAV BREAKS IN.

Since their entry, the Awasthis have become an intergral part of the track involving Sia. Alka Awasthi - known for her oft-repeated line 'kitni badi fool hoon main!' - is presented as not just a mother figure for Sia, but also a friend and guide, who sympathizes with her and genuinely wants her to get out of her trauma. Her husband takes a backseat, but occasionally has hilarious arguments with his wife, which he is always bound to lose. In this scene, where Sia and Alka hide in the house after discovering that Raghav is running after them, the Awasthis are shown declaring that they will stand up to the gunda while shivering in fear. Alka is shown - even at a moment of crisis - worrying more about the sabzis than about her own safety...and Rajeev telling the woman to stand back and let him take care of it, while his hands visibly shiver is an absolute treat 😆

Raghav manages to raise a few laughs too, (unintentionally) for jumping through the window (Superman Gunda!), and for his line 'OYE ek minute!', which he utters before returning Sia's phone
Flaws
(By SunShine_A)

Not really a good week in terms of PH quality, witnessed few mistakes here and there and forgot some alreadyOuch.

But going on with what I remember is bad direction during Raghav breaking the mirror shot, the shot was very well scripted but not executed well, execution could have been better with proper direction.

And the shot where Aunty makes Sia to pour the mixture in the utensil which was kept on gas stove, well the flame was completely on and the utensil had been there for a while as Sia was taking time to do the work yet the content which was already poured in the pan didn't burn for whatever reasons

Shining Star Of The Week
(By SunShine_A)

Shining Stars have to be our very own Fool Aunty & Uncle 🤣 for providing us nonstop comedy and making us fall into fits of laughter their continous rattling 🤣 andfor their epic one liners

Prediction Of The Week

(by -vandy-)

seeing the latest promos doing the rounds...many forum members have started wondering seeing viraj talk to god that he'll get back jahnvi...wat?? will viraj come to know abt jahnvi being alive this soon???

i somehow feel that this whole thing is viraj trying to get back jahnvi from god in the form of priya...and priya turning out to be his next victim! 

Forum Activities

VM Of The Week
(By _Aanchal_)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-kPDIBU64[/YOUTUBE]
Made by sidra2007

Best Thread

(By SunShine_A)

finally we've been able to put up our second newsletter...
a big thanku for all the volunteers for sending in their entries...
and the newsletter team will be obliged if we keep on getting words of encouragement from the forum members...

love
vandy

p.s: this is for all the volunteers...since we have 5 epis airing from this week...our weekly scedule changes to epis aired from monday to friday...so next newsletter we'll be covering epis from 23rd april to 27th april 2012
its my request to all the volunteers to send in their entries by saturday night or sunday morning each week...so that i can compile the newsletter on time...
thanx!

Edited by -vandy- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
ok...first of all...congooo guys our second newletter 🥳 ...

awesum post dear...luved every bit of it ...esp d omg moments...

greaat post vandy n all d members...Edited by betty123 - 11 years ago
keep up the great work everyone.
kudos to the whole team
thank you for the thread.
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Lovely work vandy 👏
ditto. 😎
great newsletter everyone...

and haha thanks for my vm making it as vm of the week - i didnt even know til now 😆
Great job on the NL!

Was there a new thread that I am suppose to sticky?
I apologize if i have overlooked a pm, I went through the last few pages of the forum and havent found anything so I hope I havent missed anything.
Originally posted by SkyLight

Great job on the NL!

Was there a new thread that I am suppose to sticky?
I apologize if i have overlooked a pm, I went through the last few pages of the forum and havent found anything so I hope I havent missed anything.
no gagan
NL for this week is not up yet
So there is no topic left for you to make sticky I suppose
Ohh ok thank you soo much! I just didnt want to miss out on any post.