ASA Short Spoiler-25/04/2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for sharing Bipin!! this is what we were expecting. 
Yeah swetha we knew it already but found it and thot of adding something to my posts of ASA as i hardly post anything other than js promotional posts.
Thanks for sharing, this was coming as sandhya DC's assistant yesterday kinda brought it forth, I am not sure if such tamasha's happen in reality yes small huffs happen as the contestants are waiting for long hours and frustration and more so here the cut -the- queue pass was given as the booster, but these outsiders who have nothing to do with the show come n make a scene and fool around..

Sandhya is the only person right now to whom dc revels many of his plots plan and execution, donno who else he shares with or are in this execution. 

Interesting dc being gray can give a lot of twists and turns so the hints have to be caught by the viewer then Nd there for less surprises he plants or not surprised at the outcome of his plan,,

dc is a very interesting character can't wait for todays episode
Shanti, I remember seeing drama on the sets of DID when auditions were on, some parents not happy with the way the judges gave judgement on their kids, all looked a bit fake somewhere or didnt we see emotional speeches of contestants sitting on the hot seat in KBC.😉. Recently I saw the parents of the last five finalists of DID called on stage and the finalists were asked to touch their mother's feet all a bit melodramatic so I think Meenaxi 's filmy flashback was needed for that emotional touch to her side of story. 😃. In all ASA is after fiction based on reality so somewhere fake situations will be put by DC for that hype that eyeballs needed before his show starts and it was very creative on his part to hire goons 😊
Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
Agree Rekha,

DC makes his game plan and executes it ... He will make sure that Meenakshi's happenings are convered well as no one from the crowd stepped infront to help her when the teasing was going on only AA as yes their needed as an entry stepped in so I also see that he will notice that all along she will have people co contestants with her and later she will be left alone..so situations will be DC made as and when needed