Aasman Se Aage

25/4:EEpi-Disc: DC the Gamer... Meenakshi the pawn

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Second episode was intricate... We have seen the real face of DC, the gamer. He knows how to mould the situations and gain name and fame for his show. In achieveing his objectives he can use any body. No regrets...

Our Episode discussions are going on well. Wish more and more silent members start participating.

A small Recap:

Meenakshi, rememembers her dad, and worries about her Mouka. Finally her mom accepts her to participate in the show. Sandhya, asks DC why he has given the Cut-the-Queue pass to Meenakshi.

This unveils the true intentions of DC. He states that Meenakshi from a slum is the kind of girl with whom aam janta can get connected and they wish she will win.. Based on the sympathy she generates, his show excells on the TRP chart...

Later we see Meenakshi coming for the auditions and a hurdle in the form of Goons appear. When Sandhya asks DC to stop the goons from creating trouble, he gives a strange look... Media enters the space and start covering the fight between Meenakshi's sister and goons... Goons take away Meenakshi's pass...

Entry of Akshat... He questions the goons.

Akshat aka Siddhant Karnik's entry hapened yesterday.

Welcome Akshat... All the best

How Akshat helps Meenakshi?
Did DC really plant the goons?
Did he call the media for publicity?
Meenakshi gets her lifetime chance or not?

We may get answers to these questions today...

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the show. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

As Chaskameter has started functioning, please comment on the old articles. Every one can comment twice so please do that to increase the ranking.

I got the cast details updated so please comment on the profiles also to increase the CM rankings.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I have some work so started off this thread earlier... Please start discussions
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res for live update

the episode starts from where it ended yesterday and dc is watching it from his office

they show a flashback where akshat and his brother are taking where akshat wants to compete with his brother his brother won over him

they then show both the brothers dancing and their coach gives angad the brochures of asa and tells them tat They are the best

they show tat akshat wants to win asa

the fight then starts.

they show tat one of the goons runs away with meenakshi's pass and angad goes to get the pass
m
the fight happens with his kolaveri di in the back ground

they then show dc tellin his assistant to send the contestants in

they then show dc and his assistant paying the goons and tellin them to create a racket

they then show dc watching his own interview

they then show meenakshi tellin her sister tat dc is an angleEdited by jyothi_cool - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As I said in the other thread, the spoiler gave insite to what will happpen today..
DC planting the goons for media coverage  will be his incentive to get focus for his show and also meeankshi's state as she wants to fight back to get the cut - the0 queue pass. with all this the two guys, who will get her pass back they will befriend her and thats from where the changes may start.

Did DC really plant the goons?
Did he call the media for publicity?

These two have already been hinted out but I want to know who else may be knowing of this .. Other than Sandhya is any one else involved.. DC is one man army now so will that always stay as that or planning is collective.

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Shanti,

I guess in all probability he will execute his plans on his own. He went to Meenakshi's house on his own. He did not deploy any one. Because its realated with telly industry, where media will be watching every move and try to catch up,  he may not share his plans with any one...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
apu's just too good his style and his dialogue delivery is just awesome
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Shanti,

I guess in all probability he will execute his plans on his own. He went to Meenakshi's house on his own. He did not deploy any one. Because its realated with telly industry, where media will be watching every move and try to catch up,  he may not share his plans with any one...

Yes I agree, But I like Sandhya questioning him thats the way he can address it to us also. Otherwise we are full of surprises

Its very hard to know what runs in his mind, his dynamics is very different
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
jyothi, you are saving us...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes I agree, But I like Sandhya questioning him thats the way he can address it to us also. Otherwise we are full of surprises

Its very hard to know what runs in his mind, his dynamics is very different

Sandhya's character is to help us viewers... The same questions what go in our minds are asked by her...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
they then show dc is talkin to his assistant sandya tellin her tat he is the director of all the drama tat happened

they show tat poonam and meenakshi waiting in the Que

meenakshi is walking through the corridors seeing different people practicing dance

all of them are waiting in Que there is another girl who tells meenakshi to move from the Que sayin tat it is not for people from the lower class and meenakshi goes to the corner and cries thinkin Abt Wat the girl said