Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update25/4 Sati- towards self realisation

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati is standing in between 2 Shivji's, she asks the first one about Nandi. one of them signals him not to go to the other. The first one tells her through your eyes you had expressed your love for me. The other Shivji says why is it taking you so much time to recognize me?  Sati moves towards the first one, looks in his eyes, recognizes he is not the real one. Goes running to the other Shivji says you are my Shiv I have recognized you, your eyes have a special place in my heart . The first Shivji who is Chitrasura looks at them with anger, says I'll kill you Sati then Tarakasur will  be immortal. Shivji recognizes Chitrasur, is angry now, pushes Sati behind him, his Trishul turns into a sward resembling weapon, moves ahead with the sward  in his hand, Chitrasur is scared, angry Shivji cuts his head. His blood falls on Shivji's face. Sward turns back into the Trishul. Sati looks scared seeing his half face covered with blood. Shivji moves his hand over his hace, blood disappears. Says you look scared? Sati says I have never seen you so angry before. Shivji's face has calm expressions now, says killing is one of my work. Your are scared because of your ignorance about your Aadi Shakti form.Sati asks him about the ignorance, he tells her to look within her, knowing her Aadi Shakti form will make you free from all the fears. At the end of the Kalpa I only destroy everything & You as Aadi Shakti assists me in this work. The day you'll realize your true self that day you'll get answers of all your questions. Sati  says you always protect me,  who was he? This is not the first time she is attacked it has happened in past also. Shivji says this was Chitrasur. Tarakasur is their leader, he is against our union, he has sent all of them. Sati tells him to kill Tarakasur only. Shivji says he can't because he only has granted him the boon of being undefeatable. Sati says one of your name is Bholenath is not surprising. The Asuras who troubles other is given a boon by you, why? She wants to ask further but is stopped by Shivji, he tells her, you'll get all the answers at the right time.

Nandi comes there, tells them to leave immediately for Kailash where Brhmaji, Vishnuji & Lakshmiji are waiting to welcome them.

Tarakasur is angry hearing the news of Chitrasur's killing. Chakri explains  to him, Chitrasur only knew to fight & change form he was not undefeatable like you. Tarakasur says now this war has reached in it's important stage, I'll use my powers. Shivji has made a mistake by making me undefeatable, this will lead to his destruction. Chakri asks him will he declare a war against Shivji?. Tarakasur says the Devas  have got Shivji & Sati married & planned my death. Winning over Swarga will be an important factor among Devas & Asuras. He addresses his army to march ahead to Swarga.

Indra (is changed now) is sitting in Swarga is enjoying the dance of Apsaras. Dev guru Brihaspati comes there stops the dance & music, tells him he should be worried about Tarakasura's attack on Swarga instead of enjoying the dance. Indra looks worried. Brihaspati tells him Tarakasur is undefeatable due to Shivji's boon. Indra is worried more.

Finally Shivji, Sati. Nandi with Ganas have reached Kailash. Sati is shivering , with difficulty is able to walk on snow. Nandi sees her condition, tells Shivji I'll take the bull form again, will make mata sit on me & move ahead. Shivji refuses, says now Sati will have to adjust in this weather. He tells her at Kailash you will experience many things, one of them is the purpose of our union.

Sati is shivering due to the cold climate, Shivji's ganas tells Sati to step on their body & move ahead, but she refuses says like Shivji said I'll have to get used to of this climate. Shivji tells her by conditioning her mind she will be able to adjust in this climate.

Daksh is sitting, remembering the event of the yagya & Brhmaji's word to accept Shivji. Prasuti comes there tells him now all our responsibalities are over, we should go for Vanprasthashrama, now the next yagya should be for that. Daksh says Vanprasthashram  is possible only when all the desired aims are fulfilled. My next yagya will be the deciding factor for my motive. Prasuti asks her about his motive Daksh says The revenge from Shivji. Prasuti tells him in every Devasur war ultimately humans only suffer the most, arrogant Daksh doesn't bother.

From the balcony of his palace in Swarga,Dev guru Brihaspati & Indra views the Asura army. Indra looks already defeated, says they don't have the capacity to fight with them, you are our guru, please show me some way. Brihaspati says only Shivji can save them. Indra says he's just got married, it wont be appropriate to disturb him now. Brihaspati says let's go to Vishnuji he can help.

Shivji & Sati with Nandi & other Ganas are at Smashan among burning pyres. Sati asks the reason for bringing her there. Shivji says Smashan is considered inauspicious, but the place where the body made of 5 elements gets freed & a yogi experiences gyan, how can that place be inauaspicious? By crossing this smashan only one can enter Kailash. Sati nods, sees the magnificent mountains covered with snow all over. Shivji tells her Kailash is waiting for you.

Precap: Shivji tells Brhmaji, Vishnuji & Lakshmiji present at Kailash, now the only important thing is the aim of this union. Sati sees Devi Shakti in front of her, who is absolutely bright, glowing with weapons in her various hands, is not able to bear the brightness.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfizzy thumbnail
Girl...
u r vry fast...
well thanx for the WU...
it was an awesome epi...
and the precap was much more beautiful...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was a brilliant episode πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton for the super fast WU...i was actually waiting for it...😊😊
wow...seems lyk another exciting episode...😊
cudn't catch it agn coz of ma exams...😭😭
so finally SATI ji sees her Aadi Shakti form...love how SHIV ji is guiding her n helping her to realize dat she is much more than a mere mortal...can't wait to see SATI ji finally realizing her true self n her inner powers...😊
n wid SHIV ji being her mentor m sure we are in for sum enlightening and insightful SHIV SATI moments...😊😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfizzy

Girl...

u r vry fast...
well thanx for the WU...
it was an awesome epi...
and the precap was much more beautiful...

Thanks😊
It was very good epi. The Precap must have got everyone excited. Sati's expression was the same like when she saw the face of Ardhanarishwar form, shocked, surprised.😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

It was a brilliant episode πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š

This was a very good epi, hope the next one turns out even better😊
.thanks😊
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Minaxi as usual awesome update. Again a rocking epi, the way sati was asking those questions to mahadev aww it was lovely actualy every moments of shiv sati are awesome. And tomorrow again it wll be an electrifying epi...
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rythmdivine

thanx a ton for the super fast WU...i was actually waiting for it...😊😊

wow...seems lyk another exciting episode...😊
cudn't catch it agn coz of ma exams...😭😭
so finally SATI ji sees her Aadi Shakti form...love how SHIV ji is guiding her n helping her to realize dat she is much more than a mere mortal...can't wait to see SATI ji finally realizing her true self n her inner powers...😊
n wid SHIV ji being her mentor m sure we are in for sum enlightening and insightful SHIV SATI moments...😊😊

I thought I am late, this weeks's epi are longer & quite informative, so it took longerπŸ˜ƒ
Never mind you can visualise the epi through the update. Wish you all the best for your examsπŸ‘πŸΌ
The interaction between Shivji & Sati are very interesting & enlightening, with shivji as her mentor she's got everythingπŸ˜ƒ
Hope to see some amazing revealation tomorrow.😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mia.spark17

Thanks for the superfast WU...the yagya part has arrived so soon..i guess its the same yagya where sati dies!

Thanks😊 That yagya part may not happen so soon, I hope not in the nearest future.πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

Minaxi as usual awesome update. Again a rocking epi, the way sati was asking those questions to mahadev aww it was lovely actualy every moments of shiv sati are awesome. And tomorrow again it wll be an electrifying epi...

Thanks😊 It was a truly rocking epi, not a single dull moment. She is asking all the Q with so much innocence & curiosity & the way he answers them is superb. Their convo gets quite enlightening at times.πŸ˜ƒ
Me too wish the same for tommorrow's epi.😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago