Meet The Colourful Majumdars In Your City

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Meet the colourful Majumdars in your city

3  LIKE  |    1  COMMENTS  | 

The Majumdar family will soon visit the cities of Rajkot, Ahmedabad and Mumbai. They are looking forward to spend some quality time with you. Get ready to share their love and happiness!

The Majumdars are excited to be with the people of Gujarat. They have a deep attachment with Rajkot and Ahmedabad and they want to include everyone in their happiness. "I feel that the people of Rajkot handle every situation with positivity. They have a big and warm heart. I feel immense affection for them. I just need a small excuse to visit the city," shares Sushila.

The family will be in Ahmedabad on April 17, in Rajkot on April 18, and will meet the people of Mumbai on April 19. "We are like the deluxe thali that is full of delicacies and you can never get enough of us. It will be so much fun meeting you all," adds Nikhilesh.

Sushila, Sanyukta, Nikhilesh, Binoy and Aniket from the Majumdar family will be with you soon. "The Majumdars are a very lively family. They have their roots in these cities and it goes without saying that we need to connect with you personally. It will be our pleasure to meet you all," says an expectant JD Majethia, Producer, Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum.

Be there to get to know the unique and fun-loving Majumdars. Details are here. Tune in to STAR Plus to watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum at 7.30 PM, Monday to Friday from 23rd April.

Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago