Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Warm Welcome For The Majumdar Family In Ahmedabad

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

A warm welcome for the Majumdar family in Ahmedabad

0  LIKE  |    0  COMMENTS  | 

The Majumdar family offered a perfect get-together mixed with lot of fun and entertainment to the residents of Ahmedabad. Find out how they spent their evening with the citizens.

We all know how fun-loving the Majumdars really are. They make every task enjoyable and each moment worth living. They are a lively and emotional lot. They had been excited and looking forward to visit their favourite cities and meet everyone. "It was great fun meeting the people of Ahmedabad. The rocking Majumdars enjoyed interacting with everyone," shares a happy Nikhilesh.

For the evening out, a grand fete was organized for the viewers who had first-hand experience of the warm and loving Majumdars. Sushila, Sanyukta, Nikhilesh, Binoy and Aniket along with JD Majethia, the producer of the show, spent some memorable moments with their viewers. Several stalls were put up offering games and different forms of entertainment. "I have been waiting to meet everyone and it was dream-come-true for me. I hope the Amdavadis too had loads of fun with our family," says an excited Sushila. "People were curious about Binoy, a husband who always keeps his wife ahead of himself. They found me different and I was a kind of inspiration to them. Everyone received us with love and I had an amazing experience in Ahmedabad," adds Binoy.

The Amdavadis were flattered to be the ones to get the first glimpse of the Majumdar family and interact with them. Now, they are on their way to Rajkot. To catch up with them, watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum starting 23rd April at 7.30 PM only on STAR Plus.

Edited by Simz786 - 12 years ago