Rajkot Greets The Majumdars With Love!

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Rajkot greets the Majumdars with love!

0  LIKE  |    2  COMMENTS  | 

After Ahmedabad, it was Rajkot's turn to meet the vivacious Majumdar family. They extended their love and wishes to everyone around. Read to know about their enjoyable trip.

If Ahmedabad welcomed the Majumdars with love and affection, Rajkot received them with open arms. The newest STAR plus family was overwhelmed at being enveloped in the warmth of the evening spent with the people of Rajkot. "I have a special connection with Rajkot. I am so happy that I could meet all the lovely people here," exclaims Sushila.

The evening mela invited the Majumdars and the residents to take part in the games and entertainment. The whole family shared in the fiesta and spread joy and happiness. "We Majumdars are a rocking family. We colour everyone with our love and liveliness. It was lovely meeting the people of Rajkot," adds Nikhilesh Majumdar.

The Majumdars are having a lovely time. The love they are receiving from people is precious. But their journey is not over yet. They are on their way to Mumbai. Join them when they begin their journey on STAR Plus from April 23rd. Watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum, Monday to Friday at 7.30 PM on STAR Plus.