Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Moment Of Pride For Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Moment of pride for Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

3  LIKE  |    1  COMMENTS  | 

It was a proud moment for the cast of Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum as the screening of the launch episode was held on the sets of the show, followed by a get-together that went on till late in the night.

The journey of the star cast of Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum started on an auspicious note. The screening of the launch episode was organized on the sets of the show itself. "It was a great feeling. Everyone had been waiting from so long to meet the Majumdars. We got a very positive reaction from people," says a contented Nikhilesh.

The entire cast and crew of the show was delighted to have been able to share the experience together. "It was very thrilling because I am involved from the beginning. I felt connected and the experience left me speechless. The day was actually like the day of marriage and we enjoyed a lot. Watching with everyone gave us all a feeling of togetherness," adds a delighted Binoy.

The screening was followed by a small party. "It was really very nice. The day finally arrived after a long wait. It was an amazing experience with all of us together," shares Aniket.

The Majumdars have finally joined the STAR Parivaar and started their fun-filled ride. Stay tuned for your daily dose of the Majumdar family. Watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum from Monday to Friday at 7.30 PM on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing it really a light harted show with bit of nok jhok between family mem ..

kasu_mayur4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this a nice light show and everyone acts very well :)