Aasman Se Aage

WU:25/4-DC's plan success;Meena's Hurdles start :(

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally done with the update guys. sorry for taking long time.

wow what a man is he... i think this is what really happens in the reality shows.

Poonam ki boyfriend 😲 uff what's going on... πŸ˜†

Sandhya was shocked fully after knowing the truth. Lot much to see in the store for Meenakshi. 😭
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update πŸ€—

really loved the episode only meenakshi & her sis drama(cant even take her name ...😭)

DC today also u rocked ..honestly loved ur whole manipulation 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Thank you Swetha... Nice update...

DC is showing us varid faces every day.. Thogh he is grey we love him.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

thnx for the update swetha

though i seriously hate the grey characters but something is different wd DC kuch toh hai zaroor 

iam likin his character

well js let me comment on Episode too  lol 

the episode was good one 

akshat and angads entry and the bg dat was quiet enjoyable

bt iam js feelin sad for meenakshi that gal the new gal wats her name  forgot she insulted meenakshi  😭  😭

and even DC has something in store for meenakshi  😭   😭 

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I felt hurt for Meenaxi when Karishma picked on her😭 but DC drama , I loved fullto, what DC has in store for Meenaxi must be the many twists and turns in her life good or bad it will only make her stronger .πŸ‘πŸΌ I recall DC being very impressed with fighting skills of Angad.

Thanks for the rocking updateπŸ‘, Meenaxi has my attention, I feel deeply sad for her journey but fame is not achieved easily 😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx for da update Swetha.. Covered in much detail!! πŸ‘
Loved da epi.. I m totally hooked to the show yaar.. finally got something to watch! πŸ₯³
I loved da style of showing small flashbacks for taking story further..

Da only thing i didnt really appreciate from story telling point of view was DC revealing his plans to Sandhya n Bobby!!! Such grey shaded people do not reveal their reality even to their closed ones forget assistants!!! (he even mentioned that Sandhya is still new in industry!!) If creatives wanted to convey his shade to viewers, they should have used some other way!!! Like just showing us his thoughts!!
Not just assistants, he even talked to those bhaade ke tattus himself only!! woahhh!! can anyone take such risk??

For example, In movie Taal, Anil Kapoor's character is grey but he reveals his real self only to his best childhood buddy cum assistant only.. Not anyone else!!

Just realised i shouldn't b discussing this in WU thread naa!!! πŸ˜† Gotta find other place then!! lol!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shweta

Loved teh episode. DC is harsh and I am liking it , Each and everything he speaks is TRUTH, each and every move he makes there is a reason ..

The goons planting was for the benefit of his own, The talk about prince charming was hard fact .. the reason being every daam part which comes in Meenakshi's way will be reason that she dreams and some where she will have to pay the price..

Somewhere I feel there is that world inside him which has registered such things and these things are happening to Meenakshi and its not planted all the time some where yes somewhere its happening these are called consequences...

The AA brothers part in FB was good, Angad is someone who wants to give every happienss to his brother and Akshat is the one who wants to win all the way..

Did they get teh Cut- the- queue pass or was it a normal one did'nt get it right..

Now Karishma another character, her mom flying high with expectations and pressureizing her, Noticed Kairhsma is forced though she may like to dance its not her dream its a forced requirement by her mom to show that her daughter is the best and she herself carries it a lot..

Here I think Meenakshi lacked her self respect, she has every right to stand in teh line  when Karishma was dominating her she should have spoken up and said dekthiye I have my pass and I have every right to stand and this is for teh aam jantha...

Only when Poonam's BF interveend she was back .. So the stepping stones of these prices are there for her to pay ..

Hope DC saw this footage of Karishma acting smart he should take her to task πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And as A Producer and Boss he has every right to show drama drama and more drama

I sympathize with Meenakshi , But I also know DC is getting the Hard raw fact out for his master mind reason and the twists and turns he wants to show which is truth and only truth.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

Thnx for da update Swetha.. Covered in much detail!! πŸ‘

Loved da epi.. I m totally hooked to the show yaar.. finally got something to watch! πŸ₯³
I loved da style of showing small flashbacks for taking story further..

Da only thing i didnt really appreciate from story telling point of view was DC revealing his plans to Sandhya n Bobby!!! Such grey shaded people do not reveal their reality even to their closed ones forget assistants!!! (he even mentioned that Sandhya is still new in industry!!) If creatives wanted to convey his shade to viewers, they should have used some other way!!! Like just showing us his thoughts!!
Not just assistants, he even talked to those bhaade ke tattus himself only!! woahhh!! can anyone take such risk??

For example, In movie Taal, Anil Kapoor's character is grey but he reveals his real self only to his best childhood buddy cum assistant only.. Not anyone else!!

Just realised i shouldn't b discussing this in WU thread naa!!! πŸ˜† Gotta find other place then!! lol!!

He has only pushed certain plans when needed, Gray people can talk to themselves when its absolutely something which is his only decision...

Take politicians for example many are gray and black they have assistances and they share some with them and they trust them completely..
Here DC being gray is extremely powerful he fired Rohan as he though he was worthless and could't trace Meenakshi or said she was  a sweeper and blah blah..

Bobby is needed to execute his work , he cannot do things  which is to be done by his assistant, he can create the track and then use people to execute it, he used Bobby , if he was faulty he will also be fired..

Even Sandhya at present just knows that DC is using Meenakshi , But DC  puts it as He is allowing meenakshi to chase her dreams but she will have to pay the price, and his dream or mission is for the show to get recognition...

He is a planner he makes his kingdom rules, BUT he needs people to execute his plan and thats needed to be shared  BUT how much content he fabricates to each and every one in his strategy he dose'nt  push too far with it

I have understood it this way and seeing the gray character dimensions DC holds. and its my POV .. Maybe the CV's are also in the samelines of my understanding 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update.πŸ€—