Thendral Wednesday Update - 25/04/12

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice twist! I didn't expect Thulasi to throw up the challenge openly👍🏼

"Unga panam illama nanga vazhuthu kanika mudiyum" chi..really disgusting😡

Anand..hm..don't know what to say!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Tanss for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏🤗 
Thanks Akka for posting it🤗

Shruti expressionss spokee 100 emotions and feelingss👏👍🏼
Im sad. I saw Thendral Telugu Version athula that heroine is wearing everday Kumkumam after marriage, but in Thendral Thuls doesnt😭 Hope in future she doess😍

When Periappa spoke about GW and Lav, i got reminded of this song.
They took that money and going to do this:🤣

Sorry couldnt find the movie video link😳.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCjNjojZ1Sw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks to Jeya akka and Bhago for the other wonderful and lovely Updatesss!👏🤗
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update. 

I loved T today in the first part. Her expressions and sudden change in tone and her determination and anger were excellent.

As for Anand's part,  it seems like A might be of some help in the future to T in her mission.

So, at least now GP family has come to know of the checks. Nit has started thinking and hope he puts a stop payment to the other checks soon. However, as far as my little experience in banking goes, I don't think that Banks usually cash checks of such amts easily without verifying wih the acct holder just as a safety measure. Also, the check is not made out to an organization, but an individual. Although Lav can say she is the Dil/wife, as long as she is not an acct holder, it is somewhat difficult to cash/deposit such checks. Shameless and a total hypocite, Lav/GW want the money, but not GP family. Why did she need to say to Bhu that she didn't marry Nit for money and lead a life of self respect?? In fact, this Lav shud have been Bhu's daughter!!
Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Shamz. 😆!
But comparing them to Santhanam...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Tanu. It was a strictly alright episode. Half of the episode aniyaayama wasted on Anand track. Anand thollaiku alave illama pochu. For heaven's sake it is not even funny. How many times we have to reiterate this? Comedy gra perla why u want to kill us Kumaran? Anand father kuda vara vara rombha arukka aaramichutaaru ! He is a good actor...sad to see him getting wasted like this. The very thought that Anand will be lecturing more people in future episodes is creepy. I liked how T said to Bhu "Pls don't tell I'm your daughter to anyone its a huge embarrassment for me" before leaving.  👏 I liked her voice modulation too...gotta appreciate the artist who dubbed for Sruthi. She did a good job.

Lav is incredibly shameless. It is just unbelievable. I don't think any husband will be a stupid like Nitheesh to give blank cheques. He is not even that busy. Lav enna saaku sonnalum kodukka vendiya exact amount therinju kitta apram en kitta cheque kellu nu theliva solirkanum.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates   🤗

Nitish and Lav are couple - i have joint account and our cheque contains both our names - i think it's normal to give the cheque to Lav and he would have forgot about it . the way Lav talks about that she can live alone and didn't want anybody's help still she cashed the cheque - mother and daugher don't have any vedkam
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Very nice!
rosebrit3 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. An interesting information is that there is a spl program with thangam and thendral team for may1😃