Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mubarak Ho Naz, Tum B Anty banan wali hoπŸ˜†  Parichayian AntyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neeme

Mubarak Ho Naz, Tum B Anty banan wali hoπŸ˜†  Parichayian AntyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aunty math kaho na...{Hum panch style🀣}
thnx for the WU Naz...yaar daat deni padegi...aapki efforts ko...u wrote all d Mataaji crap...hats off to u yaar...
only d sinal scene was worth-watching in 2day's episode/...kunu was at his usual best...

@neeme-Parichayian Aunty?????? LOL...d phrase sounds damn hilarious...
hey all...Aunty ji's...Get up n dance...aunty ji...aunty ji...get up n dance...πŸ˜†
Thanks Naz for awesome update. Sinal scene was very beautiful hope to see more of such 😳
Apart from it I am so confused why CV's all of a sudden moved to the next track so fast, i mean they dragged court scenes for almost 2 months and we actually wishing to see more Sinal romance after confession they moved to this track. I know that this pregnancy track is inevitable but they should have showed this after 2nd C-night it would be more sensible and beautiful 😊.
I am happy for Sinal 😳 But very much disappointed with CV's πŸ˜•
thanks naz for the WU so finally woh manhoos din aa gaya uff ! but aajke hug ke tarah roz ek ya 1 in 2 days mile πŸ˜ toh will be ready to tolerate the veena mata !!!! πŸ˜‘
thanks for the lovely update
Thanks Naz for the update...

Sameer's expression in the scene were soo natural.. And as u said.. His eyes talked a lot... He was just fabulous.. And keerti was beautiful.. Hope she gets to wear some bright clothes in future too...I'm bored of those plain sarees πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Other than that its all crap.. The future is crappier... Ekta could have renamed it as Ghar Ek Mandir ka Parichay 🀒🀒