Aish.Artz#10//C. PG 73 :)

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

guess who made this banner in 5 minutes 30 seconds FLAT using every single texture she has in her folder 😎 me. idk whether that's something to be proud of. you tell me.

can you guys believe this is the freaking 10th time i have to think of what to write on the front page? i can. b/c it's the hardest thing in the world for me to think. so yeah. let's skip.

😃

if i had all the time in the world, i'd sit here taking every individual name i am thankful to. but i don't have all the time in the world, and neither do i want to forget anyone 😳 

but but but before we move anywhere else;

yams, pooja, rags 
i really don't know what to say to you three. you are just that special. not only have you guys been with me since foreverrr but you are with me through everything. maybe if it weren't for you..then i wouldn't be where i am. if it weren't for you..then my days would be impossible. every time i feel irritated, angry, confused, lost, or even happy, high (drunk😳) i know that there's 3 people somewhere on the other side of the world who care about me more than anything. three ridiculously amazing people. who also leave no stone unturned to praise every inch of my work. i love you so much ❤️

------------------
say hello to my lovely inspirations once again:

pari 
[.MohitzPari.]
pooja [-Pooja-]
jenny [jenny1000]
ashu [notfadedaway]
dangelz [Dangelz]
ravs [-Ravjot-]
fary di [-Mausam-]
sid [yulZ]
mehwish [~*Mehwish*~]
marium [Pianofied.]
jhanvi [desigrl05]
sahar [Oblivion.]
kajal [..-Kaju-..]
alisha [xAlishax]
shikha [starry.phoenix]

when you make something, i wish i could make something just as well. difference is, it doesn't happen. nvrmnd. i love you guys.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
tumblr
i'm just sticking links in here in case people want them :D

previous shops

#1          #2          #3          #4          #5          #6          #7          #8          #9

index
page 1
page 15
page 27
page 43
Edited by aishhh. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
PM LIST

SOOO here's THE RETURN OF THE PM LIST 😎

*coz i'm kinda in the mood for it idk why
*maybe because i'm being nagged for one.. :S
*i won't promise i'll PM though

*hit like if you want to be added..(but it really depends on my mood :/)
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
update..courtesy of my beautiful folder which uncomplain'ingly cumulates masses of sigs/avis :D 

arhi
i'm sorry but what the shit was going on in this serial? like if i'm sounding like a demanding retard, then forgive me, but ALKSLAKALAL:SL they abused barun's body to no extent and ruined khushi's character to every extent. ugh. #just not good. all the hype about the 'truth' coming out better be true. i'm not even thinking about making anything on any of those scenes or anything..#creative protest
back to old scenes :D
& oh, text'less stuff is the ship for me coz when i want to capture a scene and do justice to it, then i try and let pictures speak for themselves :$ if, though, anyone wants a particular text on any of them..feel free to let me know 😳

..and then yesterday and today's episode..which was waaay better than the other crap.

delhi'ites call them gol gappe..mumbaikars = PANI PURII..
moral of story: i want now

kryan
OTPPP. such qt's <3

krystle-nia
eeek god bless them. they are so adorable. limits. #crying

arvi/rithvik&asha
i looove their intensity. they are my kinda couple LOL
Yams, PB..for you 😳

karanika
not really sure what's going on with these two..but yeah. i figured lots of people miss them. Pooja, these are for youuu! <33333 i love you bb! 

delena
omg the coloured ones. shoot me. what the hell. b/w with TVD is my new best friend B-)

all together:

ian&nina 
wow like how the heck can two people look so good together?

..say hello to my laziness to blend :D

kajol
her new stylist is doing the most faaab job ever :D <3

rani
miss flawless.

M O V I E S  A R E   M Y  L I F E L I N E  .  t h e   e n d  .

icons
i kind of had 3000 movie caps in my folder the last time i checked, and there's more added every day, so still counting..this is the way to use them. :$ hahah. productive i know.

some of these were for foreverbollywood, some requests, some coz i was in the mood to make them 😎 and yeah. idk really. i'll stop sounding excited for nooo reason.

mnik

hum aapke hain kaun
..i was supposed to make more but..yeah. this is it. 

ishaqzaade
hello hello haram whoops ishaq-zaade COME TO A THEATER NEAR ME SOON. okay?

housefull2
req..but hey they're kinda cute..ish. and the movie is a laugh riot..i mean the storyline is so stoopid yet smart..idkkk, but you need brains to be stupid as well right?

teri meri kahaani
the texts are off the promo - i think i'm in love w/ their dialogue writer☺️ 

in case anyone has problems understanding "pyaar ka pehla akshar adhoora hota hai" 
wheee that's pyaar^ in my tablet writing & notice how the first letter is kind of cut off into the second letter..that's what the adhoora akshar is LOL ok hindi lesson khatam -__-

bas itna sa khwaab hai
lol at how ironic the movie title is coz i seriously wish aish wasn't on this planet D: 

-----------
i deserve lunch now. so much work. sigh.
aishhh. thumbnail
this is for Ravs. i'll make her happy by reserving for her😎

wheee edited 😃

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Bet you weren't expecting me to send it to you this fast huh😎 I was gonna say something else but I'm sure you know I forgot what it was since that happens to me too often🤔 And I think my food might be burning though my mom says it's not🤔 You think I can trust her?🤔 Considering how lazy I am, I think I will😆

Anywho, this is not about food. This is about 2 things. #1 It's your 10th dukaan. ten. Double digits! Isn't it awesome? You're one step closer to # 1 1. 11 is my fav number btw so I should probably start preparing something special for that. Question is what🤔 I posted my top 10 list of fav Aish creations in your last dukaan. Of course that list has been updated since then since you've made more after that😆 And I wanna do something different. I'll have to put on my Thinking cap😆

Oh! Yeah so that was numero un. Numero deux is about your update of course! Which is huge btw. Like...gigantic and all the synonyms for that word. One day you're gonna explain to me how you manage to do that since I struggle with making like 3😆 Of course you're not as lazy as me so that might also be a factor🤔

~*~*~

I s s  P y a r  K o K y a  N a a m  D o o n

Considering your rant on ipkknd, I think I wont catch up and will wait till someone tells me it's good again😆 Yeah I started watching it. Manal and Aman [Angelic_A] made me watch. Of course Manal was nice about it, compared to me when Ithreatened her to watch DDLJ🤔 But anywho, me lovesss☺️ The colouring on the animated stuff is awesome and omg that siggy! Even though it's textless, it's amazing. Kinda like that saying quote thingy about a picture speaking a thousand words or whatever it was. Me loves =) And the second set of animated ones tooo!

That next siggy, just below the set. yeah that one. That pretty magical looking one. Yes that. It's beautiful. Thought you should know.

Set #3: I loveee the black and white-ness and the siggy that goes with it, I love how you got b&w pics and then like a bit of colour with the bubbles and whatnot. It looks stunning😃

The huggg! I love the brightness of it and the colouring😃 And the siggy! I love the soft look it has😳 Of course, you already know how much I love stuff like that😆 I hope. Cuz then t just means you're not reading my comments. And my mother is giving me a weird look so I'm staring right back at her and I'm hoping I'm spelling everything right cuz I'm not gonna go back and fix it.

I don't like the last few😳 Not only are they mindblasting but they're making me hungry😳 That's not I repeat not a good thing *hmph*

E k  H a z a a r o n  M e i n  M e r i  B e h n a  H a i

I still secretly watch this show. Of course it's not a secret anymore since I just told you but whatever. Kryan <3 Love the siggy, love them. They're cute =)

Krystle-Niaaa! Me lovesss the icons ☺️ The colouring is awesome And the siggy itself is adorable😃

P a v i t r a  R i s h t a

A lot of people love ArVi🤔 I like them too. Kind of. I watched a few scenes and was like ☺️ and then since I had midterms and assignments and whatnot due, I forgot all about them😆 Need to catch up on that too. And my internet just got disconnected and I'm hoping it'll connect again soon🤔 I don't know all the emoticon codes for I-F so you'll just see a bunch of repeats I guess😆

Set 1: J'aime l'icons et le siggy ☺️ No that is not "proper" french but it follows all the rules with the verbs and vowels and whatnot so good enough for me😃 And omggg the text on the siggy! I lovee that song! I had it stuck in my head for like the longest time😳 And right now, it's playing again😆 I loves😃

Asha-Rithvik! I loveee the colouring! And omg the siggy! I don't have words to describe it! I mean, I had a word and then it went away and now I'm trying to remember it again but it's at the tip of my tongue but ajgkhdgjuagfasfd

K a r a n - K r i t i k a

THEM! No comment on their relationship but I loves them <3 Gonna have a KMH re-run session soon times😎Seeing as how I never finished watching KMH1 it can't really be called a re-run now can it🤔🤣 But everything looks amazinggg! I lovee the siggies. They're both so prettyyy! 

D a m o n - E l e n a

C'est magnifique! <- now that's real french😆 But it also describes your work. Seriously, it's awesome. The colouring and both animated and non-animated stuff.

I a n - N i n a

I'm a bamon fan (though I don't watch the show🤣) buttt I do like Ian and Nina together😳 Seriously, the colouring is amazing as always and even that siggy where you were too lazy to blend, it still turned out really well. If I didn't read that, I'd think you just did that to have an artistic touch or something and not due to laziness😆

K a j o l

At first I was gonna put the Mukherjees as the heading but then technically Kajol is a Devgn so woudn't really work =/ You know how much I love Kajol <3 And that siggy does her justice. Actually, it makes her look even prettier =)

R a n i

Elle est ma actrice preferee (I think that's right🤔 With an accent a few e's here and there🤣) Well one of em😆 That siggy is just asdfghjkl I love it. It looks...not magical but sweet? Light? Fairytale like? I dunno. I suck at adjectives =/ But hopefully you get the ideas

B o l l y w o o d

Someone had a lot of time on her hands😳 You know what I'm gonna do? Starting May 1st I'm gonna use one avi perday for the whole month Except you have 50. And May only has 31 days. So lets extend that all the way to June😆 Yes I love them that much =)

The MNIK ones are cute😳 I will also admit that I haven't watched the movie *cough*

HAHK! Gaggu and Preeti love that movie! I kinda don't *cough* You should've been there when I was at my cousin's house. She's never watched it before and we barely made it halfway when she goes "not to be mean or anything but seriously when is something bad gonna happen?" 🤣🤣🤣 Then we turn it off and did God knows what😆 But that aside, though I didn't like the movie as much, I love your avis infinity times more😃 And those siggies! Madhuri☺️

Ishqzaade...never heard of it😃 But your work is beautiful. That counts right?😃 If you notice the comments getting shorter, it's cuz my finger's starting to hurt from typing😆

Housefull2! You know that think Akki does, it kinda looked weird when Asin did it🤔 But anywho, j'aime le coloring😃 John 😍

Omg the Teri Meri Kahaani stuff look amazing! I'm not a fan of their pairing so I dunno if I'll watch the movie (didn't even watch the promos) but omg audfhdsfua WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK AWESOME?! And that siggy with the babies! Omg it's sooo cuteee! I wanna bacha-nap them <3 And seriously this: http://i.minus.com/iKmOL4kDh8ZYC.png is just asdfghjkl I really really really love this one. Like the colouring and blending and the textures and style and text and dkfjsfs Yeah I really love this siggy🤣 By the by, I also love the mini Hindi lesson Prof. Aish. It was very deep and meaningful. No sachi. Not being sarcastic😆

I think I watched a bit of BISKH but can't remember🤔 But I love their pairing😃 And the colouring😃 Awesome work😎

~*~*~

Yes you do deserve lunch. I deserve dinner which may/may not be cold right now, considering that the plate's been sitting beside me for a while now🤔 Toodles😃 Actually no. Now I have to make this look all pretty and I'll be pissed off if it doesn't get formatted properly when I send you this😳

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES ! ME <3🥳 Twinooo! 

Ola Mihan <3 . ( now if you learned Espaol you would most probably know am greeting you)😛  yeah I know what you must be thinking like why the heck am I being so formal with you well my guru ji I have no answer to "parsarn" of yours🤔 

Wah Wah ramji dukaan kya bani (Aish) didi ko badiya ho badiya sab rasam se badi hai jug mein pooja and twinoo ka beautiful sisterhood bond " . BOO mee  I suck at rhyming it 😵 ignore ignore this entireee weirddd kavita type of minee forgiveness your highness let me bow down to the queen of creativity and imaginative thinking ! 🤗 

🥳CONGRATZ  TWINO !! NAYI DUKAAN KE LAKH LAKH VADIYAAAN JI <3 🥳

This is such a huge moment for all us and specially for me as I you make me proud ! like WOWOWO ! . 10th shop/gallery now that's crazyyy bigg and sooo good you earned success to such a huge manner and this is amazing like am in tears of joy right now xd  <3 I love you ! . may you have many many more shops your way and you creativity goes beyond perfection . 🤗  

in reply to your graceful message you wrote for me , yams di , ragi I like to say only one thing that am always by your side forever <3 . you mean more then lot to me and my jaan if it weren't for you I don;t know where I would be cause you complete me being here . <3 I love you lots twino your very very very special and close to my heart and words can't put it all but you and I redefine the word sisterhood and Jeevika&Manvi because we are them 😳

OOOH and with every shop my question reaches it's exceeds and am left blankless to just how and how am I possibly any sort of inspiration to you ?😳 like I fail to understand a person with so much creativeness within them doesn't need no source of inspiration your work is beyond  the standards of the word perfection <3 I love you muahh ❤️

Now let's get to some real action I mean update is such massive and gorgeous ! .😍 anyhow let me being with the most passionate couple of tv screen now Arnav&Khushi and I agree word for word what you said with about the show yes it lacks plenty of qualities but putting all that to side the show has given us the magical ArHi who are beyond everything 😳. I love how you picked the most amazing list of scene to work on as those were the scenes which made us fall in love with them ❤️ out the whole badge of ArHi if I had to pick one that will be my most favorite it will have to be the first set with the broken house that was one scene which got me glued I mean literally glued to my tv screen cause so much intensity and passion , anger,sadness all in one was just so refreshing to watch and I couldn't help but have tears in my eyes and I recall this very moment on ArHi... this expresses the true definition of ArHi as whole <3 . and you done completely justice to that scene I love the coloring of the tumblr style avis and the textless sig is amazingly  profound  I adore the simple use of coloring and blending beautiful ! 😍 I also loved the stuff on the Gol gappe scene marvelous coloring with the icons and the sanaya one with her expressions is simply so cute to be true the coloring is so well done ! love the entireee ArHi batch ! ❤️

Kryan one is simplyy stunning like I could gaze at that all day I love that new style and the sig of the sig is damnnn hawtt! plz make more in this very style it's so fresh and amazing to glare at <3 usingg it as you see ! I love Kryan so the have to be a part of my dabb hehe 😳 Nia&Krystal yay ! am soo happy you made something on these pics they are amazinggg and electrifying together and like wise god bless them such perfection on-screen and off-screen the define sisterhood such in a well mannered and that's so us ha ! .  the coloringgg is flawless on the icons and and the text of the sig is me going ga-ga ! amazingly executed . 👏

ArVi ones are like out of this worldd am sureee yams di will be hell outta excited to seeing these ! gosh such real chemistry and perfection how can a couple be so intense and then so amazing at the same time ! hayeee gosh the coloringgg is mindblowinggg !!!!😍 I love this one the most !http://i.minus.com/j4Bal7pr8hJVR.png the coloring is soo bright and bright looks smashinggg ! and the way you did the text is commendable ! so hats off ! 👏 

P.S- plzzz whenever you can make some on RD's sbs segment he was sooo cuteee and adorable in it plzzz and now you like RD to so I wouldn't think that would be so hard to for you to work on 😆 . am so happy you like him ahh finally! I love it ! 

Karanika ! 🤪 OMFG ! thank you thank you sooo much  ! <3 . let me gaze for a min ... ahhh this is exceptionally gorgeousss ! . like these moments I wish I could cherish them forever.. I really hope they sort out their differences and get back together cause we all know they define hawtness and cuteness to a such a large extent. ! I love love the icons the pics you chose are really nice I love the sig as you know am a huge fangurl of that very pic 😆 the dark coloring came out so WOW like amazingly made ! the text in the middle is amazinggg and I chori it from you and goes into my dabba thank you so much twino for making Karanika this really made  my day !🤗

Delena/Nian-  HOW CAN ONE COUPLE BE SO SEXY TOGETHER ?.😳 if you find out the question to this answer plz do tell me cause god has sent the two most beautiful people on earth and what can be more good is that they are together and nothing can beat that ! 😳 ahhh everytime I watch their epic kiss I fall in love with them everytime ! gosh perfection are they and perfection is work on them ! I loveee the avis the coloringgg came out sooo good and specially the colored ones are my favorite coloring is really nice ! 👏 then I love theee iconsss I know TVD coloring is a pain but the icons came out very nice !. same for the sigs def. using it the small text and the coloring to blendinggg of the pics came out really good ! <3 I love the coloring of the long icons you made of Nian the most the light coloring with right use of brushes and textures came out very natural and gorgeouss I could gaze all day I love love love the entireee Nian/DE update your work is brilliant on them and welcome to the TVD club sistaaa LOL . 😉

Everything on the bollywood came outtt like fricken stunninggg ! specially all those icons of the collection of your folder came out really beautiful . loving the kajol rani sig the style is so appealing of the sig itself . <3 . then I love the Ishqzaade stuff alot the blurness effect on the icons came very graceful and elegant def. make icons and sigs with that exact blur effect it makes it look even moree sexxier ! 😉  the HAHK stuff is soo pretty ahh that movie was beautiful to begin with def. stealing some of the icons outta the bollywood set  ! gorgeousss!❤️

I could write and write all day on how much I adore your stuff and this update was just flawless and massive ! 😆 your work is extra-ordinary and you remain the best at it twino<3 I love you lots and congratz once again for making it to 10th shop may you make one million shops and beyond that !🤗 I love love youuu lotsss muahhh! ❤️

P.S- I hopeee to see some awesome VirMan stuff from you next time to cause I miss your work on them since hua re hua kya hua re bol deewani ! 😛
Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Some how I knew you will be opening shop today  ;) 

YaY 10th yaar :D

Congrats Sunshine :) 

Res<3

WOW the banner looks WOW , i really have no words yaar. 

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Plz elaborate  and tell me What what theee heck do I use :O 😳 am like nummm right no w
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
crying crying
RESERVEEDDD THANK YOU FINALLY

----
okay i'm going to try and make this coherent but more likely its not going to be so let me start by saying HOW FREAKING EVIOUS I AM OF YOUR TALENT like seriously woman how do you do this? Everything has great coloring and its so appropriate with the scene and your blending is just *___*
anywayyy.
guesthouse
I LOVE THESE. the coloring is fab fab. http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2r78hCcgC1rrr55qo2_250.gif this one is fab. and actually i love the sig the MOST. i really love stuff without text actually i think it can do a lot for the scene and the graphic :) and i loved how you blended it.
jaadu hai
AISH MY FAV SCENE EVERY ahhh haaalllppp i need halllppp. what is this? this shouldn't be allowed. AND THIS? AND THIS?? Monster woman i dun like you 🤢
saved forever.  iloved that you went with yellow on this because most people including me go with reddish and the yellowish looks so good and the texture and the blending and i hate you. <--- although that is a close second. the coloring is MINDBLOWING. BLOW = MY MIND.

HUGGINGGG. again the sig tops everything here. so good. but that hug scene was SO good. I wan them to hug again. Is that too much to ask show? IS IT? apparently it is :|
last few epis have been decent. love the icons. this one is fab. coloring is perf as per usual.
PANI PURI I WANT. Love the avis. pretty texture situation.
http://i.minus.com/j5UeNqnbIZrDf.png ohmygod she's so cute.
aawwwsosweettt the kryan sig. love the whirrlly thing.
love the icons. this color is great. 

arvi stuff has FAB coloring. as does Karan Kritika
and FINALLY
DELENA MY BABIES OHMYGOD I"M SO GLAD YOU MADE STUFF ON THEM.
how did you even color this scene. it was so hard and i love all of this stuff. i saved like 100% of it. and the ICONS esp but the SIG and ohmygod ohmygod. both off themma;lfkjs;aflkaj;sdlfkaj crying.
Ian/Nina- they're so cute. love the stufff I actually love the sig. think its a great style.
Kajol and Rani stuff (they're related so i can clump them hehe) is FAB.
these are great
AND THE ICONS. AHHH I LOVE THEM ALL. I CAN'T PROCESS. okay i'm just going to pick a few that I LOVE LOVE. but there is DIL TO PAGAL HAI STUFF IN THERE AND I LOVE THAT THE MOST.
Love the MNIK ones. SRK was fab in that movie.
Hum Aap Ke Hain Kaun is great. Love that.
Am actually interested in watching Ishaqzaade. Love all the stuff. The coloring there is FAB.
I HOPE TMK is good. I really want it too. And the stuff looks fab esp your hindi lesson. thank you teacherji...youre writing is questionable. jk jk
the second tmk sig is great http://i.minus.com/iKmOL4kDh8ZYC.png love it.
AND FINALLY bas itna sa kwab i forget if i watched that move. eekkk i loved love abhi rani *sigh* they totes had a thing too :/ but then aish and then bye bye rani :(
BYE BYE JAAN TOO BECAUSE AISH KILLED HER WITH THE EPICNESS
I hate you like I love you babe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJYcmq__nDM
cause i got checked into rehab baby you're my diseaseee seriously though your creations are :) MUAH LOVE YOU THOUGH

oh mygod i love this coloring. this scene was fabbb. and the sig, again, is the highlight. :/
Edited by Jaan. - 11 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
10th one???:O a long reply banta hain boss:)

I am getting lazier and lazier by day man, so sorry had my spot reserved in here since like forever, it's a friggin once upon a time thing :P The banner to your 10th shop is stunningly gorgeous, I seriously can't believe you made it in such a small amount of time, remarkable job, and only a professional can do this :) Love the yellowy floral designs, the blending, and the text effect, the whole layout is extremely phenomenal and something to be proud of!

Arhi stuff you've made is out of this world, soo heavenly and pure, your avi's consist of such amazing clarity, and the coloring and textury effects are astonishing. Your siggies I can drool over like every damn day and wont get tired, they are soo exceptional and top notch. Oh those beautiful romantic sizzling moments between Arhi, thanks for bringing  back those golden moments, love the way Arnav was getting lost in Khushi's eyes, and was almost about to kiss her, eeks if only he had <3 And beautiful siggy showing that wonderful moment! Oh dude I love the grey avi's when khushi is wearing that sari doing her photoshoot thing and Arnav is totally getting mesmerized by her. This siggy is drop dead gorgeous, love the effect of the two colors, and that gold tint makes it stand out man! Love the hug scene, the Avi's are soo pretty and love the siggy and aww that Gol Gappa moment, one of my most favorite scenes ever, your icons are soo beautiful, please make more man! And love the siggies you made, your text is soo damn professional!Kryan stuff is dazzling and krystal nia stuff is adorable, Arvi siggies and icons are superb! Dude that show is running only because of them, can't tolerate anyone else in the show its crap! Karanika one of my most favorite couples, wish for them to come onscreen again, really missing this striking Jodi! :(Delena  - - epic romance there, thanks for capturing those mesmerizing moments. Ian and nina stuff is mindboggling, love ur coloring. Kajol and Rani stuff is soo pretty! And all the icons you've made are gorgeous! Ishqzaade haye has become a special part of my life, their Jodi is no less than ranveer and anuskhas, yummy <3  Teri meri kahani stuff is heavenly, hopefully will get to watch the movie soonish, busy due to final exams coming up and all :S Rani abhishek stuff is mindblowing, rocking shocking update! Muaah!

Edited by -Ayeshaa- - 11 years ago