u wik not believe it surely...hav a read

rachitmanutd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
acc. to some unconfirmed sources it is learned dat the voting results of final were as follows--
1.raghav
2.sanam
3.pradeep
4.rajasmita
5.mohena

and the big news is dat remo sir and terence sir has rejected to do dance india dance season again wich they will announce wen the time wil arrive...

for me if there is no remo and terence sir the show is over...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyarockzz thumbnail
ohh my godd ...is dat sooo...how stuppidity is dat...she wud b in 4th place,...n they gave her 1st...
shame on zee...
obvsly nobody gonna watch DID vitout terrence n remo...

1st offal vit out terrence sir...the show is nothing...

kanchan.p thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg if that is true
and they do stop doing the show, im done watching it as well. 
those results seem more believable 
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
These results actually sound more beleiveable.
Raghav has the biggest fanbase by far, and Im not a fan of Sanam but its obvious hes popular among the masses.

Hopefully Terrence and Remo dont do the next season as IMO being a part of a rigged show kind of discredits them as mentors and judges.
i.am.me thumbnail
i heard its false. . lol. . .
val0822 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can not believe Sanam to be at 2nd Position. He does not deserve to be top 3.
rachitmanutd thumbnail
guys u all r correct as these results seem believable...sanam maynot deserve to be in top 3 but he was very popular...maybe remo sir and terence sir are fed up of this scripted did3 thats why they want to leave...

LeadNitrate thumbnail
remo terrence and geeta signed contract for 3 seasons i think, so i don't know how that is related to this. if they discontinue, its their choice.
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not surprising. This was the most painfully obvious fixing on a reality show. I'd respect Terence and Remo a lot more if they backed out now. Losing their credibility is not worth it.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
obviously Rajsmita didn't come first ... I wanted her to win  I think she was the best ... but I don't need to be blind it's more than obvious that there's no way she got more votes than Raghav. Although no comparison between Dharmesh and Raghav, same thing happened last season.
Anyhow, every week votes were rigged so why not rig the finale and make the deserving contestant win.. if you wanna complain then start from week first not now when show is over.