Dance India Dance Season 3

u wik not believe it surely...hav a read - Page 2

VatsShrutika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if this is so, then even Salman and Shakti's win was rigged??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachitmanutd thumbnail
@desigirl--i m not complaining...just got to know so told u all...but rajasmita was never more deserving than pradeep...
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if its true den a big ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผfor zee n did...its a shame dat dey played wid fan's emotions like dis...๐Ÿ˜ก
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VatsShrutika

if this is so, then even Salman and Shakti's win was rigged??

no... Season 1 of every reality show is not rigged -- DID 1 was honestly a genuine show and no season will beat it
but Shaktis win seems rigging esp when she was competing with Dharmesh's popularity...
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!this is ridiculous,they made the one on fourth position the winner..no way i'm nt going to watch did without terence n remo..
VatsShrutika thumbnail
@desigirl- you're a salman lover, I can understand.. But I'm a shakti lover too and her win doesn't seem rigged to me.. Because she'd got more votes in last weeks too.. But only DID3 seems rigged to me..
i.am.me thumbnail
lol. . if DID 3 was rigged then of course DID 1 & 2 was also rigged. . .but both 1 & 2 seems original. . .so gotta say they played well. . .
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure if the News is true but believe me Remo or Tarance would not be leaving the show. General public is more attached to the contestants they are not. I mean they are like teachers, for them every season would bring them a fresh batch of student and they get paid for this. So they would not be as emotional as we would be.
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not counting on them leaving the show either. Maybe they just want a pay hike lol
Geremania thumbnail
I believe it. But this show is not worth being taken seriously. Watch it for entertainment alone.