IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am exremely sorry, but tis show is a typical saas bahu drama... its so typical... it is like sapna  na vaavetar, diya au bati and saathya

sorry but i dont want to hurt anyone

forgive me if i am rude

shub raatri

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seremban thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree, though sometimes saas bahu dramas can be quite interesting but this one, OMG! Is really making me want to puke. Who is the producers fooling? We arent idiots here. Please give us some wholesome healthy dramas yaar! All i here is noise and more loud noises  from the bahu.. its a toally crappy serial. Saas is trying to ape a kokila but she is far from her
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gurunthebest

i am exremely sorry, but tis show is a typical saas bahu drama... its so typical... it is like sapna  na vaavetar, diya au bati and saathya

sorry but i dont want to hurt anyone

forgive me if i am rude

shub raatri

1ST OF ALL DNT SAY SRRY... its totally ur opinion ...& v r fine wid it... shw is quiet gud,,, it represent normal family values... saas & bahu r gud frnds here... bhabhi luvs his devar jst lik her own kid... sasvat... d bukwrm or u cn say dat Wikipedia of d home... a luvable husband ...no saazish ... its jst a lgt hearted comedy shw... 
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

1ST OF ALL DNT SAY SRRY... its totally ur opinion ...& v r fine wid it... shw is quiet gud,,, it represent normal family values... saas & bahu r gud frnds here... bhabhi luvs his devar jst lik her own kid... sasvat... d bukwrm or u cn say dat Wikipedia of d home... a luvable husband ...no saazish ... its jst a lgt hearted comedy shw... 

its your opinion./. have watched the show.. and it is not that good..compared to bahne, baa bahu aur baby, even compared to sasural genda phool.

Bahu is loud and what ever she does is wrong ... just like Minakshi and Goryaa from Baa bahu aur baby.. and she loves her Slow Daver again like Gatu in baa bahu aur baby..
Her Husband's sister Doesnt do any house work just like Baby in "BAA BAHU AUR BABY."
It is a carbon Coppy of Baa bahur aur baby...

The sad part is :: After couple episodes It is still hard to say what kind of Drama is it
Is it just Saas bahu, Comedy, Sad, Serious, Real...

They are confusing the fans with the story... The drama was started with a Wedding, and now after 2 episodes there is another one..
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

its your opinion./. have watched the show.. and it is not that good..compared to bahne, baa bahu aur baby, even compared to sasural genda phool.

Bahu is loud and what ever she does is wrong ... just like Minakshi and Goryaa from Baa bahu aur baby.. and she loves her Slow Daver again like Gatu in baa bahu aur baby..
Her Husband's sister Doesnt do any house work just like Baby in "BAA BAHU AUR BABY."
It is a carbon Coppy of Baa bahur aur baby...

The sad part is :: After couple episodes It is still hard to say what kind of Drama is it
Is it just Saas bahu, Comedy, Sad, Serious, Real...

They are confusing the fans with the story... The drama was started with a Wedding, and now after 2 episodes there is another one..
[/QUOTE]2 shws cnt b similar... so in my opinion comparison is nt crrt ,,,,, stry is progressin lets wait & watch... 😊
seremban thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
simply put - pls abolished this confusing, not-getting-anywhere, no concrete track and a time waster drama! 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 ! THIS is NOT like Any other Saas bahu show 🤣 ! HERE saas Doesnt torture her wife 😡 ! but loves her more thn anything !! 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ahem Ahem...
Pls. Don't compare the shows!!
And second thing, if U don't like show, pls. don't visit forum,...
And w.e is the Genre, if U like it , watch it if U don't... stop it..!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Ahem Ahem...
Pls. Don't compare the shows!!
And second thing, if U don't like show, pls. don't visit forum,...
And w.e is the Genre, if U like it , watch it if U don't... stop it..!!

thnk u ! its hard for some people to understand !! 

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no need to be sorry for expressing ur view
but i feel that if one don't like some show then its better leaving the show rather than expressing views on forums like this
i completely disagree with u
its totally different from other saas bahu dramas
in some cases the saas is total rude and in some she is more sweet than sugar
but here its total balance
and also there are much more things to watch in the show other than this saas-bahu saga