Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 26/4/12-Sex determination scam..

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
jag is in big trouble...cheating and lieing pe jail jae na jae...for his new job..he will deffo land in jail...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mazza aaya jaggu ke expressions dekh🤪 ke when gauri decided chatting to her friends was more important than jaggus files..her success is already making him jealous and he is feeling leftout..
And with a job in this seedier  clinic jagat ki jail yatra toh abb nishchithh hai.....woh shubh dinn jald aaye...😍
khusi_* thumbnail
how r u jyo now? fine naa!!

jagu dada... insan galat..dekho job bhi galat place main mila...
ab toh jagiya ki band bajegi!!😈
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the quick update kushi😊
jaggu deserves jail khaana aur uske expressions satisfied me when gauri was ignoring his words😈
andv thumbnail
Khushi and jyo lagta hein humari manokamana poori hogi J ko jail mein dekhne ki. not in marriage scandal but in sex determination scandal... hope CVs make us happy with that.

J's true colours are coming out slowly and steadily. What an act he put forth showing his happiness on G's new found job. 🤢 Very soon his mukhouta will be out and G will soon follow with her property claiming suggestion. These two never cease to disgust people . After being "Doctors" they cannot fend for themselves and all their talls talks of self respect and being indispensable without family charity thrown out of the window in a jiffy.  Sad and shameful.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

Khushi and jyo lagta hein humari manokamana poori hogi J ko jail mein dekhne ki. not in marriage scandal but in sex determination scandal... hope CVs make us happy with that.

J's true colours are coming out slowly and steadily. What an act he put forth showing his happiness on G's new found job. 🤢 Very soon his mukhouta will be out and G will soon follow with her property claiming suggestion. These two never cease to disgust people . After being "Doctors" they cannot fend for themselves and all their talls talks of self respect and being indispensable without family charity thrown out of the window in a jiffy.  Sad and shameful.

seriously yaar..these two😆
everytime i think..now they cant stoop low from this...sayad jagah hi nehin hai niche girne ki...but these two..jagah khod khod ke niche girtey rehetey hai ..dekho...🤣
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I bet Jagat wishing the insecure Gauri was back now 😆 Gauri knows the divorce is on its way so shes like Jagat can fend for himself she doesn't have to protect her bhola bala pati anymore
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Khushi,

I can't wait to find out Anandi's new lead, hope he is like Shyam, and is fun-loving and jovial, just what Anandi needs at the moment
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chal if its true Jogia will leave the job then I am glad he has at least that much shame not to do something illegal for money