Thendral Update: Thurs Apr 26 2012

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful update!🤗

Woow.. Sundari to adopt Thulz legally⭐️. So sweet of her. Thulz will get the mothers love she missed all these years thro' Sundari. Both Bhuv and Bhuv PA should watch this🤣...lol. When Sundari said she will adopt Thulz as her daughter, Thulz face looked like she cried a lot.. She was just normal a min back😲.

So Operation Bhuv going to start next week...Rofl they don't even want to wait for Lax time of 1 week😆. It is going to be a good shock to Bhuv and she absolutely deserves it. Hope all TA/T/TPS/TPS mom along with Prabha has good fun in Lax house😛.

GP himself was sick and tired of Lav behaviour and went to an extent to tell Nithesh not to worry even if Lav does not come back to them...Good👏! As he said it is not worth to go and fight with Lav and GW and lose their self-respect.

New characters introduced for Anand aa?? Enna Kodumai!😡🤢

Edited by Pearl. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the short and crisp update😊😊

Thulasi rocked the show...It was like "Netrikannai thirandalum kutram kutramae" ... Even it is my mother she has to pain for her mistakes...More than Bhuvana and thulz...there was so cuteness in sundari and thulasi...

Now i am dreaming like how it will be tamil also will be arriving in that home...if GW comes there...Cant stop my laughing...From now onwards the game starts...

Tamil as usual cute and sundari too was star of the episode...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thulasi officially Sundari's daughter.😉 This will anger Bhu more!😛
So, TnT in Lax's house🥳!
Wow, it is gona be fun!
Praba, super malupification!😆

TT ku romance scene veka sonna, senior citizens ku romance scene-u.
Nitish ku pair kuduka sonna, Anandhu ka?
Ena koduma, saravanan idhu?
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update my dear Raa Raa Ranu!😃🤗

Its a good episode⭐️

Nithesh's mom said...for the 1st time a DIL is torturing whole in-laws house and her hubby...she really need to verify if there's any laws against torturing DIL and her mother🤢 .

So all 4 decided to fight against B😕...TPS said that she is going to adopt T legally and the next second she said that she will make B say that T is her daughter nu...😕

What a happiness in TA's face in going to tease B...proud aa naming all 4 as A1 team🤣...all 4 are going to land same time and give B life time shock?...As concluding, someone need to reserve a bed for a new coma patient who is going to get admitted soon. Mr. Lakshman is gaali for sure🤣.  He asked 1 week time to compromise B...T vera was like why wait 1 week, lets go soon as Lakshman agreed aam🤣. Prabha is 1 step above of all😛...TPS need a posting in hospital too aam...hahaha imagine Lakshman oda nilamai...he is already shivering seeing B🤣

Anyone remember march 22nd 2010🤪...someone who we all love to the core got introduced with same type blue color dress and with earphone listening music🤣...does this means Anand ku a psycho is ready?😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful update...😃

1) Haha..Nitish for the first time undergoing/underwent mapillai kodumai...🤣
Poor his mom/dad...but somehoe GP's dialogues were good...in particular - "react only when problem comes into picture"...hmm lets see...who knows the problem(lav/GW) might step in any second too after stopping the cheque...better to be ready 😆

2)Awww...how sweet was TPS...😳...to make T call her as amma...and I rellay like T calling TPS as amma...😳...and Her mom acknowledging it but son? 😕...need to wait and see...and lets see if she really going to do it by law...😕

3) TA...ROFL...what an aarva kolaru...he made me 🤣 with his aarva kolaru reactions...What an aarvam to say I will also follow Thulasi nu 😆...and that too to tease Bhu vam...
what is your mission TA?? ...to teach how to take care of wife a? 😛...athoda stop...dont teach prabha how to support a friend more than wife..😛...
For a second i thought TA was gg to call TPS as athai...aanalum TA ku mattum how many athais(MILs) 🤣 - Nitish might mind voice...oru MIL paduthara paadu thaanga mudiyala, ithula ithaper for TA va nu...😆

4) Prabha - just awesom - sister ku one step ahead and saying give post in hospital...😆 super...his body language was just cool...👏...cant wait to see his reaction to know T is his sister...😍

5)Lakshman...lol...wants to compromise with TPS am...he is not gg to know whom to samalichufy...devil Bhu or angel TPS...indirect treatment from "operation Bhuvana" 🤣

6) Anand's Charu has finally come...😛...what an effect that house has got...😆...not a bad one except for his stunts outside the house..😕
that AC's hosue is same one of Anand's one(earlier)...🤔
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Raa Raa Ranu!😃🤗

Its a good episode⭐️

Nithesh's mom said...for the 1st time a DIL is torturing whole in-laws house and her hubby...she really need to verify if there's any laws against torturing DIL and her mother🤢 .

So all 4 decided to fight against B😕...TPS said that she is going to adopt T legally and the next second she said that she will make B say that T is her daughter nu...😕

What a happiness in TA's face in going to tease B...proud aa naming all 4 as A1 team🤣...all 4 are going to land same time and give B life time shock?...As concluding, someone need to reserve a bed for a new coma patient who is going to get admitted soon. Mr. Lakshman is gaali for sure🤣.  He asked 1 week time to compromise B...T vera was like why wait 1 week, lets go soon as Lakshman agreed aam🤣. Prabha is 1 step above of all😛...TPS need a posting in hospital too aam...hahaha imagine Lakshman oda nilamai...he is already shivering seeing B🤣

Anyone remember march 22nd 2010🤪...someone who we all love to the core got introduced with same type blue color dress and with earphone listening music🤣...does this means Anand ku a psycho is ready?😛

Tanu no Tanu please why this kolaveri for you...Oru pyscho pogaa 1.5 years aachu...Unnoruthiyaa...OMG
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update Ranu...  It's a power packed episode and it shows everyone's character and stand today well. B at her irritating the best she seems to have taken up her role to irritate the viewers to the core and the different layers of emotion shown by T &Tps were amazing. Anand was in commissioner's home so any legal issues for T&T will be taken care, by anand. His part was better than usual.  New characters in thendral…(oops not  much interested in this track). Both T&t tps gave a good expression…  and moreover mother and daughter war is interesting.  TA felt really happy and proud after seeing this bonding... I wish T&tps together teach B a lesson. We viewers cannot picture everyone staying in the same house for some reasons. I think next week there will be a lot of problems at B house. Waiting for the next episode.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ranu for the update...
it was a nice, short but detailed updte-in fact as i was reading i cud just recollect the whole episode👍🏼
A good episode...liked GP's approach..nitish's mom crying that everywhere it is dil's who suffer and here it is her son--rofl..really an odd case where the husband and husband's parents are the sorry lot...

TPS talking abt adoption--great and TT expressions at this time- worth watching...a nice scene and as TA said def it looks like the operation underway...usually it is others plotting against TT..nice to see the change this time..looks like even before laxman convinces bhuvana, tps and her mom may land at the place..that wud be super good and laxman wud be in a fix from day one. Prbha seems already happy and one wonders how he wud feel about tps's companiments and his relationship with them...waiting for that...
anand's scene was enjoyable today...so now the police staion has got a respite and prob they are going to regret suspending him...😆

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

Thanks Ranu for the short and crisp update😊😊

Thulasi rocked the show...It was like "Netrikannai thirandalum kutram kutramae" ... Even it is my mother she has to pain for her mistakes...More than Bhuvana and thulz...there was so cuteness in sundari and thulasi...

Now i am dreaming like how it will be tamil also will be arriving in that home...if GW comes there...Cant stop my laughing...From now onwards the game starts...

Tamil as usual cute and sundari too was star of the episode...

May be GW and Lav will plan "Operation Anti-Bhuvana" and plan to make 'Lavanya as Team leader...
Plan by Gw - enna na...GW might ask Bhuvana to adopt LAv as her daughter legally and a anti force against T/TPS 🤣...Bhu might faint on hearing that...🤣...she might think - ithu "operation anti bhu" va ila "Operation Bhu II "va...how i wish GW brings such a plan 😈