WU - April 26 - Chopras back to home

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aww naz...daat deni padegi aapki efforts ko...u did a fab job by posting d Long Update of a crap episode...
as u said...only sinal scene...was worth-watching...i loved dat scene...veyr much...
omg!!!...mataaji's looks are very scary...
now Cv's are gonna show more of ViRa and Seerav
Thanks for the update dear. Loved Sinal scene hope to see more 😳 But looking at current Vira and Seerav I amn't sure if CV's will show some mercy on us 😕
hey naz thanks for the WU
 n as u said creatives lost creativity i mean what is the meaning of creatives without creativity ekta its high time change ur team warna beta baad mein pachtaogi !! 
Thanks for the update Naz.. I'm scared of veena's interference in SiNal's life.. She is gonna make things difficult for them.. When sinal enter a happy phase of their life, other pairs of the show - Seerav and ViRa are getting into a bad phase of their relationship..!!Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
thanks for the lovely update 
Thanks for the update Naz... As u said the only watchable scene was SiNal's scene.. But again i'm not satisfied with the editing... And y kanjoosi in SiNal scenes.. They are the leads... Ufff.. Everyone else gets screen space than SiNal..