Julie Plec: Series Endgame Set.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
HEY GUYS!
So recently, Julie Plec revealed that she and Kevin Williamson have set the Series' endgame, and know exactly how it will end!

During the writing process for season two, she and series co-creator Kevin Williamson sat in a hotel lobby and plotted the entire endgame. "Kevin and I came up with our end plan, sitting in the mall lobby of the W Midtown in Atlanta on a Sunday early in season two," she recalled. "We were tired, and stressed, and talked about the last moment of the show, the last character moments of the show, and both started to cry in the middle of the mall. We just felt like that was right. And so, assuming that he and I are both around…assuming that he and I are lucky enough to survive into season 20…then yeah. We know how we want it to end.

This is really exciting to know! I mean its only season 3, and the writers already know pretty much how they want it to end! Wow the writers must really have it all planned out!!
Its sooo exciting to know that there is now a future set for Elena, Stefan, Damon, and company!
Who will Elena choose? Stefan? Damon? No one?!
Who dies? Who doesn't? Wow I'm literally sooo jealous of the writers that they know whats going to happen...😆

Anyway, what do you think of this?? Are you as excited as me??!😉
Comments=Love😳
Well i think for this season finale we just might see Elena making the choice of turning into a vampire or not (Specially after that new poster with Elena's eyes and the tid-bit that two characters are going to swap positions) so yeah but i really hope the endgame is something good *crossing fingers*
Originally posted by ArShiGurTiKaSh

Well i think for this season finale we just might see Elena making the choice of turning into a vampire or not (Specially after that new poster with Elena's eyes and the tid-bit that two characters are going to swap positions) so yeah but i really hope the endgame is something good *crossing fingers*

Well I think its too early for Elena to become a vampire, but this is TVD... so yeah.. you never know😆
Yeah that poster does have Elena looking slightly.. well... "vampy", but  I think thats just to mislead us... 
BTW, which tid-bit are you talking about?? I haven't heard of that..😕
Anyway, I'm excited as hell, and I hope however TVD ends, I hope its satisfying!😃