Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone,

I know everyone wants to read some RaYa romance and I promise it's coming this weekend but this is a one shot on how I think today's Ram and Priya scene should have gone.  Enjoy!

WARNING: A bit emotional!!! But hey everyone knows i'm a sucker for emotional drama πŸ˜›

Priya enters the room.  She sees Ram sitting on the edge of the bed just looking straight.  He is on the verge of tears.  She takes a few steps towards him and stops. 

Ram's words came flooding back to her.

"agar phir bhi tum apni bhai ki taraf dari kar na chahti ho toh phir apne bhai ke saath hi rehjao.  Waise main jaanta hu ke tum us ghar ke bahu se bhi zyada is ghar ki beti aur is nalayak ki behn ban ke rehna chahti ho na, toh raho phir idhar, I don't want you back"

The she remembers her promise to Vikram, Krishuji and Ram himself, that she would never leave him.  She looked at Ram.  She could see the tears and pain in his eyes.  She knew he didn't mean it.  He was just angry at Kartik.  And he had every right to be because he didn't know better.  He didn't know what Niharika was up to.  He didn't know what a dangerous woman she was and that she had been playing and using him for 20 years.  He needed her right now.  No matter what he said, she knew he loved her more than anyone else and he needed her to be with him right now. 

She slowly walks towards him and sits down on the bed next to him.  She puts her hand on his arm. 

Priya: Ram…

Ram doesn't say anything.  Slowly, tears trickled down his face as he remembers his own words to Priya and even how he behaved with Kartik and her family.  Why had he gotten so angry? Why couldn't he trust Priya?  She had told him so many times that Kartik had not done anything, then why was it so difficult to believe her?  He knew deep down inside maybe Kartik wasn't responsible either.  That's why he had the police looking for his Choti.  But he just reacted because he needed someone to blame and Kartik was the only one that could be held responsible because he had seen her last.  How could he have said that to Priya though? How could he have said that he didn't want her? He had completely lost control.  More tears streamed down his face.  He buried his face in his hands and just cried. 

Priya just sat there in silence, next to him rubbing his arm.  She knew it was best to let him let it all out.  To let his emotions flow.  He had held it in for too many days.  

A few minutes later, Ram turns to Priya and looks her in the eye.  As he looked into her eyes, he could see the hurt, the pain, but she was keeping a straight face.  When he looked at her, his tear-filled eyes said so much to her.  That he didn't mean it, that he regretted what he said, that he was sorry, and most of all, that he was scared.  Scared for Natasha, scared for their relationship, scared of her leaving. 

Ram: Priya, please mujhe maaf kardo.  I'm sorry, maine tumhe itna kuch kehdiya.  Maine joh bhi kaha, mera woh kehne ka matlab nahi tha.  Yahaan tak tumhare parivaar ko bhi itna sab kuch…

Priya: It's ok Ram, main janti hu ke aap yeh sab nahi kehna chahte the aur bas mooh se nikal gaya. 

Ram: Nahin Priya, it's not ok.  Maine aisa kaise kehdiya ke I don't want you back.  I need you Priya.  Hamesha, mere saath, mere paas.  Priya, I'm really sorry.  I'm really really sorry. 

Priya: Nahin Ram, aap ko sorry kehne ki koi zarurat nahin hai.  Main jaanti hu ke yeh sirf ek bhai ka pyar tha apni behn ke liye. 

Ram: Priya zarurat hai.  Tum kyun nahi samaj rahi ho.  Haan main apni behn se pyar karta hu lekin main tumse bhi bahut zyada pyar karta hu.  Mujhe tumhari aankhon mein dikh raha hai ke maine tumhe itna dard diya hai.  Main jaanta hu ke sorry kaafi nahi hai.  

Hearing this, Priya feels tears stinging her eyes too.  Ram gets off the bed and sits on his knees on the floor in front of her. 

Ram: Priya, please mujhe maaf kardo.  I'm really really sorry. 

He is still crying.  Priya cups his face in her hands and Ram buries his face in her lap.  She can feel his tears through her saree.  She caresses his hair as if saying, it's ok, I know you didn't mean it.

She then lifts his head, and makes him stand up.  He opens his arms and she walks right into them.  He closed his arms around her tightly.  Both of them crying, they shared a long tight embrace. 

Priya then steps back a little.  She takes him by the hand and leads him to the bed.  She motions him to lie down and goes to her side and sits in bed.  She massages his head for a bit while he is lying down, and then starts caressing his head, and eventually his hair as Ram finally falls asleep after a tough few days.  There was no need for any tablets.  All he needed was Priya; her touch…and her love.   

πŸ‘Wow.. so beautiful lovely.. Keep writing.. I could see the whole scene, its really lovely.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amby - Lovely scene girl. Wish it happens for real... chalo at least tumhare FF mein to Ram is apologetic. HA HA HA..

awesome... waiting for more,,,,
Superb work Amby...keep it up...awesome...please post more One shots..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Superb scene.. I cn actualy imagn tht hapning in the serial... Though Its a bit emtnl, still very nice <3 <3 <3
What a nice scene. If only you wrote today's episode that would have been such a nice scene to see.. πŸ˜Š
very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is damn beautiful Amby. Believe me I am getting late to work but I am still reading it coz it caught me.
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Amby - Lovely scene girl. Wish it happens for real... chalo at least tumhare FF mein to Ram is apologetic. HA HA HA..

awesome... waiting for more,,,,

lol..this one was for you hahaha.. now you can stop hating on him ok...jab ghussa aye, tab yeh aake padh lena haha 
he will apologize for real.. just wait and watch.  

thanks everyone!
will post another OS at some point this weekend.. πŸ˜Š