Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

PS- This OS has bits of OOC (out of character)-ness! Still, I hope it goes down well with you guys. It also happens to be my 2nd OS!

-OS-Fear-

The more Sia tried to focus, the more it clouded her mind. She tried effin hard not to panic but her head throbbed with pain and she clutched it in order to recede it away and closed her eyes. When she tried to open her heavy lids she noticed those goons coming too close for comfort and before the dizziness could completely take over her mind, she ran! She ran for her life, tears pooling up in her eyes making her view hazy but she kept running. She ran and simultaneously ran her eyes all over that solitary road hoping to find someone who could help her out of the danger. Albeit she found no soul! Soon she reached the verge of giving in, her hope ebbing away and she once again ready to be suppressed by the stronger, masculine gender. However, a wee hope livened up inside her as she saw him lying on a wooden plank, resting. She came running towards him, the goons behind her shouting, asking her to stop. Hearing the commotion Raghav sprang up only to see the same girl he protected in the bus, yet again in danger.

There was something about this girl that urged Raghav to help her, protect her every time she was in danger. The fear he saw in her eyes every day unnerved him!

Sia came over to Raghav 'Please help me! These men are after me…please I beg you' she said between her sobs. That is when one of the guys held her hand and pulled her towards him saying 'Hey, if you love your life, then stay out of this' to Raghav.

Raghav could have borne being hit by those men but she being hurt was something he couldn't ever bear. He stood up ready to make them rue their deed. Raghav could see her nearing a breakdown and before that could happen he hit the man who held her, with his fist. Blood streamed out of his mouth and he fell to the ground biting the dust.

Sia looked at Raghav, her eyes wide with shock as he pulled her and came forward to stand before her and against those hooligans.

Soon, he pummelled all of them and they ran with their feet over their heads!

Raghav saw them run away and Sia noticed the rage in his eyes. He turned back towards her, his breathing laboured, his head developing beads of sweat, his checked shirt torn at places and he trying to wane away the anger in him!

She saw something unusual in Raghav's eyes, something she had always seen in her own eyes, whenever she looked at herself in the mirror. Then it dawned upon her that it was nothing but Fear! Raw fear!

Raghav came towards her and felt her grab him in a hug. Raghav hugged her back trying to calm her down. He rubbed her back and simultaneously trying to remember the last time he had felt so terrified for someone but that wasn't even a distant memory. He tried to make her feel safe for this was all she needed and the fact that she was safe in his arms is all that mattered to him.

The one person who made Sia feel safe was ironically the one who had scared her, in the first place. Thinking this a frail smile broke on her lips and for how long they stayed in each other's embrace…no one knows including Raghav & Sia!

Cheers

Gunjan😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshitfever thumbnail
1st one
nice os
really luv tha raghvi scene at last
xMEHAKx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Gunjan you've done a fab job with this OS! It's simply amazing...love your flow of words! Do write more :)
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written.  Do write it more
Gunjan. thumbnail
Thanx everyone 🤗
funnymonkey thumbnail
wow nice OS😳
is this the first OS in this forum?
did anyone write any FF's yet?😕
beautiful piece of writing...
just keep writing more gunjan...
RaghavI rocks...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG gunjan this was Awww <3 their 1st Hug <3 so beautifully written <3 amazing
sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was beautiful... loved Raghav and Sia...
Do continue to write more
Gunjan. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ Thanx a ton =) Sure I will!