TMKOC Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
plz TMKOC cast or diretor can u just give us the link or the website wer we can see episode 200 to 400...becoz in youtube tes episode ae not available..i have seen all the episodes from 1st episode to now ongoing epiosde..but i am not able to see tee episodes..plz do consider my request..and tell me ..
please try searching on desitashan.com or desiforum.com
hi just wanted to know where is the introduction thread.😊 I want to introduce myself. New member in taarak mehta ka olltha chashma forum, but have been on this site for over 2 months in the cid thread😊
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

please try searching on desitashan.com or desiforum.com

I went to these sites ... they have zshare links for episodes from Aug 2009-Mar 2010, and unfortunately the site is no longer functional ... so links are dead ðŸ˜­

Would be ever so grateful if I could get some alternate links for these episodes ... as I had not watched them when they were originally aired. Need them badly!

Thank you
poorvisinghcid i have open the introduction topic plzzz visit it on tmkoc forum topicss and join our forum
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

poorvisinghcid i have open the introduction topic plzzz visit it on tmkoc forum topicss and join our forum

thanks, ya i want to join. I have been watching tarak mehta from the very start i love it😊
sorry for causing so much trouble😳, but i cant find the introduction thread could you tell me on which page it is or where is it i really want to join this forum😊
Hello everyone...i am dieheart fan of "TMKOC"..and here it is my first comment on this foram...So,i want to ask that "where is sodhi..??.. becoz i just found that he is missing from last some episodes...

if possible then pls answer me..
prateek
he is gone to chicago but he will surely come back prateek
Do any1 know the song that was played in the background during the women's day episode; when the parents and society members were painting their face black.