RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-24 On PAge -142 * 25-08-2014 - Page 88

Posted: 9 years ago

Part-18 woaaahhh  finallyyy flashbackkk...*_*  pehle thoda current k baare m bol lun :P Finally the truth is out n priyaa ko sab yaad aya... iiieee she is cryng ... yo priyaaa yeaahh rajivvv beta ab bajega tera band...gettt outtt.. ye sunnn k dil ko thandakk pad gayi vrna kitne din se ye rajiv ynha bhatakk rha tha >.< shittt priya is unconscious >.<  haha raya's 1st meet lalalallallala padh k maja hi aa jata h... awwiii emy priya baby is sooo simple.. ahemm ahemmm the ram kapoor drroling over a gal... ahemmm ahemmm smthnggg special <3 heheh taunting queen ;) loved it..

Edited by Birdy91 - 9 years ago

Hussshh finally m done with the 2nd :P sorry for late...๐Ÿ˜ญ per ya run ye study band baja k rkhti h.. pata nai itna padhai q krna padta h๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by rosinagoor

Present scenes are very emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Coming to Flashback

I love each & every scenes of Priya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Car journey scenes are lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š

So Ram Fall for Priya , He looks cute while in angry also ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful Update ๐Ÿ‘

Continue soon 

Thanks for the PM Dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Rosi 
Im glad you liked it 
Ram fallen for priya and Ram is angry 

will try to update soon 

Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Glad Priya got her memory back & she told everything Ram about that Rajiv
Raya so love Rashi she so cute and adorable little girl
FB scene was too good Raya first meet was unusal
looking forward to read more FB scene of them continue soon
thanx for the pm

Thank you so much aanchal 
yes priya told about Rajiv to ram 
lol..yeah Raya first meet is unusaul 
will try to update soon 

Originally posted by rashisri

First of all thx for the fastest update before my exams..thank you neel di..
Flashback part is  marvelous..
he love his choti .i love this part
priya's simplicity is awesome.
priya's character was well written.. 
i can imagine how ram feel for her๐Ÿ˜‰
Ram's self-thought and jealous.. so cute.. Business tycoon likes simple girl๐Ÿ˜†
can't wait to know how ram fall in love with priya..
PS: Gud luck for ur exam doctor..
infinite applause for the flashback
๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much Dear 
Im glad you liked it 
priya is very simple in this and wont show off much 
Thanks for the wish dear 

Originally posted by sandhyasn

Part 18
wonderful Update
liked both present and flashback
wow Priya remembered everything...and Rajiv's truth came out but he ran away๐Ÿ˜†
finaaly he is out the life of raya.
loved Rashi and Ram's bonding.
loved their first meet
Ram fall in love with her...and love the whole scene in car.
I can imagine the scene and it's funny how Ram and vikram reacting with convo between Priya and ape.
BTW who is ape...really excited for the flashback...how they meet again and fall in love๐Ÿ˜ณ
really very nice update
please continue soon...and thanks for PM

Yes finally he is out of Raya 
but he may come back 
Im glad you loved the update 
Ram fallen for her but he dont knw yet 
Rofls .. ha its so funny that they imagined something ape and priya convo 
you will get to knw all the answers in next update 
Thank you for the lovely comment 

Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Dunno how I missed it sorry di

Loved both present n past 

Can't wait for fb story raya love story

I know u r very busy but do tc sissy

Originally posted by ...Mallu...

Great Upd  

Originally posted by akilagoud2

nice update
continue soon
thanks for pm

Originally posted by sssabcd

great update dear... Nice start of flashbak...
Thanks fr pm..

Originally posted by contactcharu

nice update...
pls continue soon
Originally posted by BALHLOVER

just superb 
 no words 
 di next pullleezzz first 
  cant wait for long 
thank u for ur pm 

Originally posted by afshaan

lovely update,your writing is flawless,great going dear

Originally posted by RAYAFAN2

loved it plz cont soon
Originally posted by youandme272000

Wow nice update..
Suoerb first meeting ...
Waiting for flashback..
Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Dr.Tinni

lvy updt...,n   
tnx 4pm

Originally posted by dhristikpd

Awesome part di supeeerrrbbb just love the flashback cos now tym for raya to fall in love amzing pls continue soon

Originally posted by dhristikpd

Thanks for pm

Originally posted by jodude

love the flashback part..
๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jodude

thanks for pm
Originally posted by .pia_12.

Superb update !!!
conginue soon !!!!
and thanks 4 pm
Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Congrats on completing 100 pages

Originally posted by joemahika

sorry for late reply due to some internet issues but really ur awesome writer yaar thanks for pm please update soon congrats on completing 100 pages and happy ur back

Originally posted by lpsakshi

wow thnks for pm dear and its awesome now priya was coming wid past and present lovd it but uski o dreams me mota aadmy koun hai still puzzld 

Originally posted by sinalbest

Hi Neel Di.. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Sry again for late... busy with studies... 
excellente update Di.. ๐Ÿ‘ 
Pruya ko aa gaya yaad sab.. ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ 
waiting fir full fb.. 

thanka for pm..
continue soon.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by armanz

OUCH am sorry.. forgot to.wosh for completing 100pages..it was for 17th update itself hmmm its ok better late than never..
Congratulations Neel..

Thank you so much all 
sorry for making you all wait 
Will try to update soon 
And Its my plesure to give you pms 

This is for you Neel Baby ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Rosi for the wonderful creations 

Neel Dear,
Update please 

It will be very soon 
Thank you 
he is soo cute 

Originally posted by Bunny_honey

Read all parts in one go the story is really entertaining , In starting I got confused that what is happening so some times I have read those parts twice also to understand them then reading further I started understating what is happening in the story and then coming to last last two three parts , they are amazing because after reading them it makes me understand the whole story's idea.
Last two three parts are awesome as it clears all confusion and makes to understand all things in the story.

Do continue soon 
Waiting for the further parts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Honey 
thank you so much 
atlast you completed the story ๐Ÿ˜› Yes few oarts are lil bit confusing  if you remember the previous parts you could  get well with it 
Im glad you liked it and commented 
Will try to update soon 
Sosorry for late reply 

Originally posted by Birdy91

Part-15 Awww finally rishab went to meet d gal... hmmm good good... ooh its soumya... rishab ne sab bata diya usko >.< awww per vo crynggg L ooppss I thot vo rishab ki vjh se royi but nooo... uska b hone wala hubby tapkaaa L shittt L hailaa rishab ne bata diya rashi k baare m ki ram and priya are her parents n priya dsnt knw abt rishab n rashi L conditionnn >.< soumyaaa >.< >.< >.<

Part-16 what th hell.. rashiii chaiye uskooo.. she wants to be the mother of her.. grrr... priya se uski babby manging ye soumya L han wahi toh how can a mother will handover her princess to smone else L ooo woaahh my mature priyaaa hmm good she wants sm tym to think on it nahh J awww plae priya L grrr soumyaaa.. hmm rishab ko roka usne kuch b kehne se.. ye dono bhaiyo m itna gussa :P awww priya chahti h ki ram uske paas baithe kyuki he is only one nah jo abhi usko support kr skta h aise situation m.. hmmm L  priya kitna upset h na ek trf vo chahti h ki rishab settle ho gayi aur dusri trf how can she let her daughter away frm her L kya musibat h yaar ...hmm accha h ram ne kaha priya ko ki aramm se soch k decision le.. otherwise vo tension m... >.< awwwiiieee shurrrplizeee...<3 hehe rashi is sooo damn cute.. lishu ne diya mumma. Awwwiiieee my adorable shone baccha <3 awww rishab.. too good yaar... happy to read d note di...(Y)  awww rishab ne priya ko huggie kiya aur rashiii boiling no mela mumma hai... hoowww cute.. hum log bhi aie hi bolte the na apne childhood m.. meri mumma h dur hato n all :P awwwiiee mumma bolo na mae hun na 1st.. hehe lovellyyy di.. awww raya moments ^_____^ ^_^  arreee ye kya priya ne bola rishab ki shaadi roumya se...-_- m confused.. condition maan liya kya??????????????????????

Part-17 Whttt priya ne proposal accept kiyaaa >.< hmmm toh ram n priya gaye to meet mr. mishraa...  hmmm hmmm rashi ko b leke gaye.. awwwiiiee rashi on priya's lap... saumya k paas jaane ko taiyaar nahi.. haha choco's n toys... sachhiii haan sacchi J awww saumya ne usko hug krke cry cry.. n rashi ne usko choco offer kiya .. wwiiieee such a cutu pie :* ooo oo taiyaaari joro shoro se.. waaah waaahh .. isshhh priya in cream colour saree... hair open n rose bhi... isshhh raya ka bindi scene yaad aa gaya... ^_^hehe golu bhi same colour kurte m.. <3 kalaaa tikkkaaa... kisi ki nazarr na lage... isshhh nazar k saamne jigar k paas ^_^ hhehehe abi shuru nai krna chaiye jisey khtm na kr paaye... oyeee double meaning :P :P chalo jii accha hua shaadi short m nipta di..:D  hmm, rishab n soumya talk accha laga padh k J oo ooo sweet dish nayi bahu k haath ki.. I just loved reading abt this ritual ;) miu monu shaintaaans...oopppss hittler mumma back...hehe minu monu n bhagging n priya unke piche... awwiiieee... hailaaa store room paa.paa L ye kya hua ?????????????

Part-18 woaaahhh  finallyyy flashbackkk...*_*  pehle thoda current k baare m bol lun :P Finally the truth is out n priyaa ko sab yaad aya... iiieee she is cryng ... yo priyaaa yeaahh rajivvv beta ab bajega tera band...gettt outtt.. ye sunnn k dil ko thandakk pad gayi vrna kitne din se ye rajiv ynha bhatakk rha tha >.< shittt priya is unconscious >.<  haha raya's 1st meet lalalallallala padh k maja hi aa jata h... awwiii emy priya baby is sooo simple.. ahemm ahemmm the ram kapoor drroling over a gal... ahemmm ahemmm smthnggg special <3 heheh taunting queen ;) loved it..

Hussshh finally m done with the 2nd :P sorry for late...๐Ÿ˜ญ per ya run ye study band baja k rkhti h.. pata nai itna padhai q krna padta h๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg omg Birdy ...Gial you actually finished the second one also 
Muhaaa ..Love you baby 
studies are for our future and i know you will do the best in that .. All the best 
I will be having a very broad grin while reading your comments 
i feel the jumping and excitement in your comments
thank yous so much for it 
You almost summerized every thing clearly 
and your confusions and doubts gonna clear soon 
In next coming updates 
Hope fully you will catch those on time ๐Ÿ˜†

Im so glad  you liked this one and dont say sorry for  late replies 
Take your time ad read and do drop the comments whenevr you read 
Love you for that 
Hugs 
๐Ÿค—

Part 1:
The start was quite interesting and waiting to know why she didnt recognize Rajiv and baby the Kiss was ahem ahem..Rayalicious..Lovely will read all and give comments.

Part 2
Ohhh Lovely update again..
Dance part was simply superb the touch, eyelock and the love in air...mindblowing.. 
And why is she having night mares..seems interesting wil read next part asap.

Part 3
You know what ..It was Rayalicious update which was a feast to eyes..
Loved the love on terrace part very much..still no clue about her night mares but have to finish other part to know na..

Part 4
It was simply superb write up..the flow is scenes is very smooth.
But what was that Rajiv going to do..Grrr anyway loved our Golu n Goli Kitchen romance..
secret cupboard mhhmm kya hai secrets humare liye..
will finish next parts soon..

Part 5
LOL  Golu was caught by dadi..๐Ÿ˜†
And the Kitchen mein itna kuch hua hai..loved it the way u put up as flash back..it was really wonderful part.
The story is moving pleasantly ahead..

Par 6
It was tooo HOTTT 
Cant say anything more..

Part 7
It was really pleasant update..filled with love and teasing.
Rishab is really๐Ÿ˜†
Upar se Rashi bhi..
Loved the family moments very much.
Rajiv UFFF

Part 8
The story swiftly turned from pleasant to tense to what happened I wanna know mode in single part.
It was pleasant when it was about Rashi(totally loved it)
Tense ki priya ko kya hua
Wanna know what happened in her past..
Father dead??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rajiv๐Ÿ˜ก

Part 9
Now it seems very interesting story is gonna come as flashback..
very eager to read gal.
Too good write up yaar.Keep it up.

Part 10
Hmmm you know this Rajiv is very irritating me now..
But the part was very very good..loved Rishab's dealing the shaitaans nahi nahi Kapoors..๐Ÿ˜†

Part 11
OMG twists pe twists flashback seems very intriguing and here Rishab is widower and Rashi is his kid..OMG this was truely thunderous..
Really kya likha hai aapne superb

Part 12
This is what I say an update with perfect mixture of all emotions.
Rashi is sooo cute..
Priya's past seems terrifying..fingers crossed.

Part 13
๐Ÿ‘ Extremely talented write up...fabulous..awesome dear
Loved it and Rashi always amuses me.
Ram's turmoil seeing her pain was penned brilliantly
and the end Ufff Sizzling Hott.
PS: Writer ji twists irritate tab karte hain jab story is pheeka  and twists are filled with nonsense but yours are marvellous..Unique story.

Part 14
Lovely sweet part.
Dazzling beauty and handsome hunk..the best ever story dunno how I missed it all these days..icing on the cake are the twists in the story..
waiting to know the past.

Part 15
Was a very good part, both Rishab n Sowmya have lost their life partners..hope they will consider that they may find solace in each other.
What condition...hmmm
Very good..keep it up.

Part 16
The update started with some heavy feelings about Soumya's condition n Priya's state but glad that Rashi part brought an instant smile and the RaYa talk was too good..so Priya has taken decision..lemme know in next..
Wonderful..muaahh

OMG the much awaited falsh back is here after 17 long episodes. 

First of all thanks a tonne for making my wish come true..Priya rememberd her dad's death and threw out Rajiv but the coward ran away before Ram could do something. please just dont bring him back.

You know anytime any day RaYa just amuse me with their eternal love and in your FFs RaYa love is even more stronger than the soap. Love you for that.

Rashi..oh my she is one adorable kid. Love her loads..

Flashback started with the same line as it was in soap but you forgot to give intro about Rishab I think.

RaYa meet part was excellent even good than soap and surprisingly our sherni is calm and composed.

But loved her description and Ram staring at her. She is as pleasant as a cool breeze.

Car drive was rather funny with these two buddies getting their own guesses about her..

But her taunts OMG am rofling...thats like my Priya.

Anyways this cool, dignified and mind your own business dude but helping Priya...not only Ram am also flat for her.

Continue soon..this story n SMH are the best in the forum.I am really grateful to Neel for suggesting me to read Custody. I would have missed a wonderful writer's work.
I bow to the writer.

Awww
Vijiii
OMG OMG 
super splendid comments
was grinning like anything 
and was soo happy seing all these 
Thank you so much for whole story comments 
I have given 18th update there itself 
so tfor these all 17 updates giving reply Now 
I love you so much 
and I know how much you  enjoyed by reading 
haha and twists pe twists hai story mai 
and you know our bhi twists hai 
I hope you will love to  read that also 
Im glad you liked the story 
and ha   i remebered very well you started reading first custody 
when i sent pm with every one , actually at that time i used to send all who is i my buddylist
and surprisignly you read it and commented i was like so happy 
we are  just friends that time and later you started reading all stories and liking them
Im so so glad you know 
Thank you so much for all the  lovely coments 
will try to update soon 

@Neel thank you for replying for the comments..Kya yaar its been nearly two months this Ff has been updated..kab tak wait kare...pehle gv updates then obviously I will love them na..simple matter.
Hammani by mistake pampava.. but anyway no regrets Am suoer lucky to read such a fabulous writer's stories re. u know I love reading but romance not my genre but after reading Girija I kmew they can be too good. Thanks for making me learn this..even by mistake..Awaiting ur update. haa read every part n want 19th too asap
aftr a long time ...
lived rashi cutiepie...
rishab soumya are married now..
worried fr priya ciz of that rajiv ๐Ÿ˜ก
thanks fr d pm...cont soon...

PART-19

Err viji, thanks for the notice, but Rishab will appear soon.

Their car reached the parking lot. Vikram was delighted to see her, especially she has drawn Ram's attention. Whatever Ram said to her either about accident or driving she has given answers to him very politely in her own way.

Ram and Vikram both got down from the car, waited for her to come. Vikram saw her getting down, was about to say some thing but she turned back suddenly smiling herself. She securely held the bouquet on the other hand she managed her handbag and looked at them to say bye.

Vikram was amazed to see Ram staring at her and Vikram started the conversation. 
Thank you so much Priya ji, Its nice to meet you.

You are welcome Mr. Vikram, slightly glancing at Ram, hope woman also drive better hai na. With that she walked off to the arrivals wing. 
Ram gritted his teeth in anger as she touched his soft nerve with her intelligence. 
Vikram asked what happened. 
Didn't you understand what she just told. 
Vikram looking at her retreating figure.. What???

She indirectly taunted me. 
Vikram still confused. 
Are kya bhai bolo tho sahi 
I said na, driving women uff when we met with an accident.

She no need to drop us after that fight but madam offered and made me realize that, women also can drive better...

Vikram laughed at his pout face. Sahi toh hai na bhai. Common Ram you have shown your face and she has shown hers.

Lets go choti might bhi waiting. When they entered arrivals wing Priya was hugging one man and he bent down to touch her feet, she made him get up talked something and both walked out soon. 
Ram tried to see that man's face. But he couldn't get to see meanwhile Natasha came, hugged him squealing bhaii.
Ram came from his thoughts and hugged her dearly. 
Asked her whereabouts. 
They came to cab area, seeing this Nuts started her questions where is our car, why we are waiting for cab. Vikram was laughing. 
They got into cab, Still Nuts was ranting her questions. 
Ram shhhed her. Uff choti tum bhi na, when we were coming we met with a small accident. So

Vikram nudged Nuts:  Choti tum bhi na, ask how he came with out car. Giggles

Ram cursing himself bringing for Vikram along with him he said what happened while coming
Vikram added spice to it. 
Nuts laughing continuously 
"Unbelievable "
Who is that girl, how she looks
Before Ram said Vikram blurted out she is really beautiful in fact gorgeous. Ram was tho just staring at her. 
Giggling he gave Hi5 to her, 
Nuts shook him asked really bhai, did you like her

Tu chup kar Vik ,Nothing  choti ,she is an arrogant lady ,he huffed his nostrils with anger .Vik smiled at him and winked at choti .

When these three reached the home .Our Rishab was standing there with bouquet .[I forgot to introduce him in previous part ,he is also son of Niharika and Amaranth ]

Ram was surprised to see him , Nuts hugged Rishab and Ram hugged these two cute pies ..He loved them like anything .

Not only he loved them he loved his stepmother and her family but from past two years Sid was doing some fraud in companies whenever he asked Niharika and Sid were giving some stupid explanations .

So he was fed up with all these and now was trying to cover all the mess Sid has created .

All had a bang on that day .

Priya and Karthik enjoyed their fullest .

Apeksha who was Priya's friend brought a bouquet ,Priya introduced her to Karthik . They chit chatted for a while then she left to her home.

Priya asked Karthik "I have chosen Apeksha for you Karthik ,she is very down to earth person she joined in our college 6 months back "

What's y our opinion on her .

Karthik gulped a lump in his throat .

Karthik :Did you tell her di .

Priya: No karthik ,first I want to know your opinion then I can talk with her parents , If you don't like her I can't spoil her friendship with me. So waiting for your answer .

Karthik knelt down infront of Priya , Di I want to share something with you, I know I did a big mistake but I have done that .

There was an hour discussion between  Priya and her brother .

Priya face went pale listening it.

Karthik pestered her "Di, I'm sorry ,it was inevitable so "

Priya got up from her seat .leave me alone for sometime Karthik

He felt bad and left to his room

Two days passed  by this silence ..

Third day Morning KM woke up with a thunderous slap on Nuts face from Niharika . Ram rushed to their room .

Niharika was bashing Nuts so much .

Ram asked her to stop it ma , just tell me what happened

Niharika : Ram how much you are hardworking to settle these kids futures and what she has done .

Ram:Ma what happened tell me ,he tried to enter into Nuts room

Niharika: Stopped Ram , One boy has cheated her ,now she is pregnant with 3 months .

Ram: Gritted his teeth anger .. who is that rascal ..he sounded in wavy , he was trembling head to toe with anger .

Who is he ..

Niharika shivered seeing his anger spelled his name as "Karthik" so and so is his address ..

Vik also witnessed all the scene. Dragging Vik with Ram , he charged outside , he called his best employee asked the details of Karthik ASAP ...

Ram drove like a mad man in the Mumbai streets , when he got the address and every details of that person . He pressed the accelerator and drove to the apartment where Karthik lives .

Karthik came hurriedly while Priya was cooking wearing a pink salwar she was looking elegant andbeautiful .

Karthik: di .. sorry di .. I have to go di ..

Priya: understood his panic and asked what exactly happened ?

Karthik : di .. Natasha's brother is coming here to kill me .. please di .. I need to leave asap .. telling this he was stuffing all his stuff in one briefcase .

Soon they heard long foot steps calling .."karthik " karthik

Come out side .. How dare you to cheat my sister .. come out

Karthik came out as he doesn't have any choice .

Ram clutched his collar slapped hard on his cheek , Karthik fell down on  a chair

Karthik : sir listen to me once

Ram : what .. that my sister is pregnant with your kid

Karthik: sir will sit and talk .. let me explain

Before another word Ram spanked again .. when Ram was about to slap again .Priya stood in between , expecting a tight slap she closed her eyes ..

But his hand stopped a millimetre away from her cheek ..

Ram was shocked to see her here .

Why you are coming in between move aside Priya, controlling his anger .

Vikram as well Priya also was shocked that he remembers her name .

Priya I said move aside .

Priya :Had tears seeing her brother . If I won't

Ram :I Had to touch you to move you

He shoved his palms in his hair ,Priya ... Plesae don't test my patience

Do you know what he did ..

What he did ?? Priya's question pricked him

Ram:This rascal played with my sister Now she is  pregnant .

Priya: Mr.Ram Kapoor , Talk properly and he has every right to make her pregnant

Ram: What are you talking ??? Bull shi... before his sentence completes

Priya: They are wife and husband so whats the big deal in it .Priya said in one breath .

Ram : what the hell you talking ..He disbelievingly sat on one of the sofa like a statue

Priya :Did your sister tell that she has been cheated by this guy haa

Or did she tell something against him

Answer me Mr. Kapoor

Ram was disheveled "Yes he hasn't talked with her sister, he just heard Niharika's words .

Ram : Blood rushed in his veins His BP raised to top by hearing his choti's marriage . Vikram understood his state .Priya can I have some water . she gave him a bottle of water .With in a gulp Ram has drank that .

Ram thought for a while :How should I believe they are married .Priya went back brought their marriage papers and gave him .

She brought first aid box also , To treat Karthik who got many injuries .

She is wiping the blood with the cotton . When she did with her bandaging . She turned to him can I talk with you for some time Mr. Kapoor Alone .

He nodded her head she asked Vikram and Karthik to wait inside the room .

Ram and Priya were facing each other .

Mr.Kapoor I know you are very rich ,Our level is not even can be compared with you . But Karthik and Natasha both are in love from past 2 years and once when they attended some party ,There police has raided that area so at that time there was no other way to escape so they told the police the next week they were going to marry .

And their rules were strict so they have to show the certificate to the police so they headed for marriage . Then they started living together, last week only they got to know about pregnancy so they came to India to tell us .

This Karthik had told me 2 days back ,I was also devastated hearing it .I felt betrayed but I was calm because now there is nothing is going to happen until I should accept their marriage. so I was angry with him but I didn't behave rudely with him

Ram listened carefully .He quickly dialed to KM, asked Rishab to bring Natasha here urgent [he told the address]

After some time Natasha reached there ,Ram could see her fragile state ,His heart sunk to see his choti's face . It turned in to reddish due to crying , her eyes were welled up with tears , her cheeks imprinted by slap marks she was trembling head to toe .

Ram offered her to seat infront of her ,Priya offered her water, She gulped it in one go .She recongnised Priya as karthik has been showed her in pictures and all.

There was a timid silence . Ram broke it with a hoarse  voice .

Natasha "Will you tell me what happened "

Nuts: Bhai ...she couldn't control anymore she hugged him , told"I love Karthik Bhai "I can't live with out him and how they loved, In what circumstances they got married , how they lived together , why they have come to India, he patted her back and kissed in her hairs .

He cursed himself for not listening his choti once before he got into action .

Priya: Err sorry Mr.Kapoor , can we discuss something personal .

Nuts: Looked at her .

Priya asked Rishab also can wait there until their talk done.

Priya: Nuts can you go and freshen up showing the room in which Karthik and Vikram were waiting .

Nuts & Rishab left .Ram &Priya were left alone .

Priya: Mr.Kapoor  I'm sorry If I have hurt you

But see if we can sit and talk the problems may get solved  without physical action .

Now I Want to know what you want to do ?

Ram:What's your opinion Priya ??What you will do ??

Priya: she gave a small smile , Mr.Kapoor I looked after Karthik like my own son after our parents passed away .Till now I lived every moment for him . When he told this issue I felt bad but I accepted as I can't take him happiness.Even I have seen a good match for him .a teary line appered on her eyes .

Ram: Priya I always thought of choti same the way like my daughter and when my ma told about her pregnancy and cheating I got very angry and I came to kill that person but the things have changed rapidly here and in Nuts life .

Priya: My brother can look after your sister well ,I can promise that and I know we are not even equal in your status . But he is earning good in USA and he is capable of giving Nuts all luxuries. The most  is his never ending LOVE to her .

Ram: Heart tugged somewhere as thinking choti's marriage turned like this but he don't have anything left as he saw how choti was drained out .

Ram :Okay Priya ,  we will make their marriage in India again . Priya's lips broke into a small smile .

Priya: Thank you so much for understanding .

Ram: Thank you so much for making me understand what happened in USA and made me realize that I'm going to do wrong .

Priya looked at him . Ram thought himself what the hell happened to you Ram  ,you again thanked her .

Priya: If you don't mind can I prepare dinner for all of you so you can be free and talk with Karthik for sometime .

Ram nodded ,Priya called everybody in .. all came out .

Priya gave juice to Nuts ,I think from morning onwards you might have not eaten ,take this juice first I will prepare dinner with in the time . Nuts took it .. She too went with Priya into kitchen followed by Rishab and Vikram sat there with Ram and Karthik .

Ram: I'm agreeing for your marriage . But you didn't even think once about your sister and choti didn't think about her family  before taking this big step .

Before Karthik could answer

Vikram chipred in"Arey Ram they have told in what circumstances they are married , they wanted to tell us so after finishing Nuts exams they have come to share, common now everything sorted out na . I'm hungry ..

Ram : Vik tu bhi na , I'm discussing here something important  and you are talking about food . get lost ..

Vikram rushed to kitchen as he need some water or juice kuch bhi.

Nuts sas sitting in kitchen one side on a chair . Rishab was animatedly explaining something to Priya . Vikram was wondering how Priya managed to make Ram agree within short span of time .

Errr Priya can I have some water .. actually I'm hungry like anythin,g Ram almost made me run after him today and we two didn't have anything .

Priya immediately poured some water in a glass handing over to him , she gave bread pakora also in a plate .

Have these until I will finish making the dinner . she gave few to Rishab and asked to give to his brother . Rishab gave it to Ram and Karthik .

He came back to kitchen again . As Priya doesn't have much stuff in her kitchen she was preparing alooparantha ,and some veg salad and paneer butter masala ,rice ,veg curry and some bread pakora .

Vikram relishing the taste of bread pakora praising Priya ..

"wow Priya ji , its delicious , how you make it ,hmmm its sooo good "

Priya: You are hungry na , obviously you will feel good however the taste is ..

Nuts& Rishab :laughed out loud ..

Vikram: Arey Priya ji ,Its really superb ..

Soon with the banter Priya finished the dinner ,Rishab and Nuts helped her in arranging the table  mean while Ram & Karthik had talked about few things and now they were feeling comfortable with each other .

Priya called Karthik and Ram for dinner all joined Ram astonished seeing alooparanthas infront of him .

Priya was making pieces for Karthik as his hand got injured . Ram looked at them very lovingly .

All relished the delicious aloo parantha's  everybody praised Priya for her cooking skills .

Ram also said "These are very yummy Priya thanks for it "

Nuts: Served more to Ram

Ram: Stopped her

Nuts: Bhai You haven't taken anything and I know you love aloo parantha ,I asked bhabhi to make them more so come on have it .

Ram sheepishly looked down  , he has relished them . first thing Priya relieved his burden second thing choti got a good life partner who values the family traditions.

Everyone bid good bye to Priya and Karthik .

Karthik hugged Priya "I love you di "

You know di , if Ram sir believes in something he will show them wrath .Nuts was very petrified .

Priya caressed his cheek " here his anger was justified but he could have talked with Natasha before storming off , his  options didn't give chance to think in that view , anyway it has ended on good note "

Come  let we get some sleep . I have early morning classes .

Than Ram announced choti's marriage , Niharika's plan flopped here again  , she wanted choti to get married to one of her business associate's son but  right now she can't do anything . so she agreed for marriage .

The marriage works quickly went onto the cards than mandap atlast Nuts and Karthik both got married and meanwhile Ram & Priya used to talk frequently .

Atlast Karthik's holidays were going to end so Nuts and Karthik has gone back to USA .

A week passed Ram was being restless He so wanted to see Priya and he wanted get to know more about her . whenever he remembers Karthik words"Di has given up her life for him " 

He bowled for her love towards her brother , and her simplicity and her way of talking with men . Hmmm the way she receives sarcasm also in straight way .Every lil thing he has been noticed .

A small smile crept on his face remembering her kajol eyes .

Days been passed . One fine day Ram is busting on other car driver ,How he will go now , how can anyone park like this ..

He heard dazzling sound of bangles ,His corner of eyes caught a glimpse of a women .His lips curved as he know it was none other than priya .

He looked at her , she smiled at him

Priya : aap

Ram: aap here

Priya: I just came to buy groceries .

Ram : I came here for a meeting and wanted to submit these in Bandra ASAP and see how these cars have been parked he shown his irritation .

Priya : smiled wavyly ... Ram dazzled by her smile

Ram : his lips automatically curved into grin

Priya: Ithni si baath.Mr. Kapoor Im going to my house ,and your work is same place na I will drop you If you don't mind hop in my car

Ram don't have another choice so he just hopped in with the file .

Soon he got busy in a call while Priya was driving, after finishing the call he told  her where to stop . She invited him for a cup of coffee after the work ... As her apartment was just adjacent to that office .

Ram grinned "No that's okay Priya,Thanks for the lift "

Priya : Okay I thought of talking with Nuts and Karthik in skype now ,If you come they will get surprised too ...

Ram : smiled a bit achha I will come "If I will get Aloo parantha "

Priya: Grinned broadly "You are just impossible " sure

Ram had returned to Priya's house , meanwhile Priya prepared the aloo parantha according to his wish and some other items .

Ram pressed the bell

Priya : How many times you will press the bell ..she yelled without seeing the person

Ram : astonished

Priya: errr sorry .. aap .. aap

Ram: ha mai ..didn't you invite me

Priya: nahi

Ram : nahi

Priya : wo ..not that .. please come inside .. She closed the door .The kids were playing so I thought

Ram : oh ok ..

They heard bell sound again ..

Priya : This is the limit now they are gone .. she opened the door

In the spur of the time .. A dog barked and jumped on Priya but the boy caught it tightly .

So that dog remained in his hands only.

Priya backed off for a min shrieking her lungs out . She hit Ram's broad chest . With the sudden impact she laid unconscious .

Ram glared at the boy how dare you to do that .

Boy : It's a bet ..whether Priya di gets scared or not. saying this the boy rushed up with his dog .

Ram felt her weight on him , He held her securely in his arms called her to wake her up but no signs from her.

Ram lifted her in his arms , she was so delicate so petite so slim so mesmerizing ,He laid her on the bed .

Her chain tugged to his coat button he fallen on her .His maleness evoked when his skin contacted to her skin .

He hugged her taking his embrace , her unconscious figure crushed in his strong arms . He kissed in her hairs .

"I think I have fallen for you helplessly " I may not express my love to you anytime .I can't spoil your life . Thank you for this memory Priya .

He pulled back himself from Priya ,he sprinkled some water on her face . she slowly opened her eyes .the moment she got conscious she reminded the dog's face infront of her ..

She hugged Ram's arm tightly ... qo.. kutta...

Ram:hey .. hey Priya ..The kids played a prank on you ..Its okay .Its okay ..You are safe ..

Priya : composed by herself seeing the surroundings ..

Th..Thanks ...Ram gave water ,she drank it . Asked how she got here .

Ram: Your prince came and dropped you here ..

Priya: glared at him ..

Ram:Obviously I will only carry you na , can't leave there na

Priya: mimicked a "sorry "

Ram:That's okay come come lets will have lunch

Priya: yeah ..come

Both had lunch talking random things .Ram is observing her each action .Both talked in skype with nuts and karthik .Nuts was glowing , she is  moving with very difficulty these days .

Ram & Priya both contended seeing them .Ram left from there biding bye to her .Priya felt some tug in her heart .Ram was the first person whom she invited a man to her apartment .

Priya had sympathy  for him by nuts talks she came to know Ram is working for his step family . but he wont get his love back from his step family . He is very angry person . but he is still kid at his heart

Priya felt  very bad for him .

NOTE:

So his love for her or her SYMPATHY for him ..

Will it be going to turn love ..

Why Ram don't want to confes his love why ???

To know more keep reading

feeling sad that BALH is ending

but will promice that I wont stop ISHQ & SMH in middle ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
Superb update darling , you girls rockkk 
will comment in detail .
With a grin Im going to sleep now ..  

Haa you will add Rishab's part I know๐Ÿ˜‰

How elegantly you describe Priya yaar..usske baare mein padhna bhi "bada accha lagta hain"
So now Mr. Kapoor might have learnt that women too can drive..๐Ÿ˜† indirect taunts..thats like Priya๐Ÿ˜†
So Karthik and Nuts both came at same time๐Ÿ˜† asusual expected that they would be in love but yaha toh apne pregnant bhi banadiya๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol Nuts and Vik teased him..loved it.

Niharika again planned something๐Ÿ˜ก

Priya looked Ayesha for him..but karthik

Ram with out asking Nuts went to beat karthik black and blue

Hayee my angel came for rescue of her bro...Ram had to stop but why he put his hand in her hair..to pull away kya๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyways Raging bull ko meri angel ne calm down kar diya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hayee she cooked so many dishes..mouth watering...

So now they will marry them and will become relatives..

ram missing Priya and wants to meet her..Thanks to Parking difficulties his wish came true..she only offered him visit to her house.

And the kids...๐Ÿ˜†

lol anyway it ignited Mr.kapoor the touch...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the update so very much
Thanks a tonne to responding to the pleas
Keep rocking
Thanks for pm and continue soon..

Edited by armanz - 9 years ago
Thanks for the Future PM ๐Ÿ˜›
I will comment soon ๐Ÿ˜Š