This content was originally posted by: IndYa4u

Chitra is just upset cuz Priya looks gorgeous in Green...hahahahah

Eggjactly Mittal ben. Also coz she is Golu's darling😡
Edited by ravichitra - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

priya: ram abhi thak aap yaha hai???
ram  held her shoulders hugged close to him ... rajiv  ye mere darling wife priya kapoor
priya: her cheeks are turning to brilliant pink shade on ram actions ,she said a "HI" to him just audible to them ..
and cheked on him are aap change karo ,ram go and help him and join me sooon ...
rajiv :

part-2
Ram:dragging rajiv to show his room..
rajiv:looking back to see her ...no doubt she is my love,what the hell she is doing ,how she landed as ramkapoor's wife,and why she is acting that she dont know me,or do she really forgot me or she is trying to avoid the probs between me and ram or she is trying to make jealous of ram ,and he saw  a shining sapphire on her ring and remeberd the kiss scene [rajiv is searching for her and in a corner he saw the green colour saree ,he went there to check wether it is his love or not ..
he shocked to see a pair kissing passionately ..he cannot see who was that
rajiv facing the guys back , he is trying to see the lady but invain ..
but he can see her clutch on the guys coat is fidgeting with the sweetness of kiss,she softly moulding the coat in her fists for responding the kiss.
rajiv can felt by that action how passionately they are kissing ...]

is they twoo kissed each other ,how she loves this fatty ram,what the hell happening to  me ,he is cursing for his state and followed by ram to his guest room.

ram joined in party  ,she is dancing with rishab ,rishab took her hand in air and she flipping around him ,rishab teasing her bhai ko gussa aayegi bhabi ,she gave a dazzling smile to him ,kuch nahi hua unko ,tu pareshan math ,ram slowly make his move towards them asked rishab,may i take the honour of dancing with my wife please ,rishab handed her to ram , our two lovebirds are dancing now ..
bg playing slow romantic song ...rishab changed it into ...
o re piya ..song ..

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye  

his hand on her waist ,he squeezed a lil,she gazed at him ,giving a look that every one are here..slowly stepping with the music,
he is taking advantage ,coming closer to her ,very closer to her ..an eye lock for some secs..

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa

she tries to maintain the distance between them,he realized tightens his grip on her,

O re Piya
O re Piya haye
O re Piya

he let her go,holds one hand of her

ni re ,re re ga
ga ga ma
ma ma pa
pa ma ga re sa
sa re re sa
ga ga re
ma ma ga
pa pa ma
dha dha pa
ni ni sa sa pa
pa sa ma pa dha ni sa ni
re ni sa sa sa..

he pulled her towards him ,she landed on his chest ,two are flipping themselvs around with an intimate eye lock ,pouring their herats to each other how much they missed each other these days ,how she craved for his touch ,how he wants to see her everymorning...
the song ended ,came to this world by clapping sound .he kissed her hand and both left the place.
rajiv:fuming with anger ,jeulous ,frustation ...dont know what he was going thrw now ..
almost everyone left .priya is tripped asusual while coming from dadi's room,rajiv clasped her not to fall,she said thanks and freed herself from him,went to ram,
she felt akward ,ram smiled at her ,kya ?
oh mai ...smiling snaked her waist with his hands ,dont worry ,he is my friend ,its ok , come lets sit here ..
rajiv:still lost in the beuaty of Priya , omg her smell ,her soft skin made him mad ..
family gathering after the party..everybody talking with ram how they missd him,how his kids played with them , how maughty they are ,priya managed very well like allrounder,how is his daily routines ..
keeping her hands under her chin staring at him while he was answering to them,his each word she iscorporating in her mind ,how badly she misses him ,she never ever thought she will crave for one's love this extent,he analyzing her,what she was going thrw,he kept mum observing her..
rajiv also sat with them and he glances at her wondering what the hell she was admiring about , he is playing jokes everybdy is looking at him and laughing except priya, she is smiling but not because of his jokes,she sat besides ram ,do she need anything now ,she is in perfect secured place in the world ,what should she botherd about.
slowly she drifted off to sleep ,ram gazed at her when some weight is lagging on his shoulder ,he said Shhh ...by seeing his cute wife sleeping on him without any disturbance..
he swiftly picked up her in his arms ,lazyly she opend her eyes "ram" mai...shhh priya ,sleep my baby ,u talk more,noone disturbs you .
he placed her on the bed ,covering the comforter around her gave a light peck on her forehead about to move , she clasped his hand plz don't leave me alone im scared..
why you scared baby,im here my dear sleep , he too snuggled close to her to soothen her ,she cuddled him like a baby slept peacefully with small smile on her face..
everybody came to raya room including rajiv , dadi wipes her tears away seeing this.
ram put her in sleep dejected himself frm the bed came near to dadi ,dadi kya hai ?sub teek tho hai na
ha ram sub teek tho hai per sometimes ...welling up her tears she stops &sobs
rishab-bhai again she is geeting the nightmares sometimes ..
ram:why you haven't informed me
bhai bhbhi ne promice le liya ..
what an earth you did .. went to call doctor ...

hope you like it
part :raya moments ,and i wont let you down girls
plz dont forgt to hit "LIKE"button

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first me... reserved !!!

edited !!!

interesting... i want to knw wat happened next... pls jaldi next part update karlo... thanks 4 the update & the pm !!!
Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome,lovely supab...keep posting soon.
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update... Pls cntinue asap.. <3 <3 <3
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwwiiieee me loving it😍 each feelings of Priya is so well penned👏 nightmares... hmm interesting... eagerly waiting for the next
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh loved it .update soon.thanx.
viny_queen thumbnail
awasome update story move nice idea by priya bad dreams 😲 how ram react when he know the past 😕😕and rajiv creat misunderstnding between raya😕
and waiting next