RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-24 On PAge -142 * 25-08-2014 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
are yaar aise suspense create karke mat tadpao.. what is wrong with priya? and what is rajib up to?
And ofcourse, plz update soon..plz
wow...the thoughts flow sooo smoothly...good job...do write more pls...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
...poor priya has nightmares...!!😲😲...do contiue asap
Nice update. Lekin kuch toh hain
ha ram sub teek tho hai per sometimes ...welling up her tears she stops &sobs
rishab-bhai again she is geeting the nightmares sometimes ..
ram:why you haven't informed me
bhai bhbhi ne promice le liya ..
what an earth you did .. went to call doctor ...

part-3

the convo between ram and dcotor go in a mute version ...
she stirred in her sleep ,he reached patting her back to sleep .
rajiv: trying to control himself by loving her more ..
he came back to his room cried his heart out for losing her .
ram cuddled to her so closely to him ,lost in her cute innocence ,ita raining outside cats and dogs.
the clock strikes 5.30 am ,priya struggling hard for breath ,clutches him tightly , a wind swift away thrw window ,some water drops spalshes on their faces with thud ,
he woke up and find she is strugglin for breath ,sweating heavily ,mumbling something incoherence in her speech,NOOO ..he embraced her in his arms ,called her priya ,im here ,open your eyes priya ,plz open your eyes ,seee im infront of you ,she opend her eyes ,cuddled him like a puppy , kya hai priya, ye lo pani pilo ,
she gulped it ,ribbing her back , she relaxed a bit now ,what happen priya , wo karthik our natasha kab arahe hai ? o muzhe dekhana hai !kab a rahe hai matlab muzhe kya patha,ramm ,accha priya what happen now why you are so tensed ,let me knw plz, raam ,ek lake hai ,iska ,wo unke saath, oh mai ..waha pe ..mai ..
ram confused look??
she looked at him ...muzhe kuch yaad nahi hai mai bahut dar gayi thi??
okok chalo leav it now ...the windows shutters for the wind, he slipped from the comforter to close it ,water drops hit in his eyes ,he closed with his hand , she came from the back turned him towards her ,she blowed warm air in his eye ,they lost in each others eye,again the windows startd shuttering,he closed the windows by the time the rain just splashing,she asked him to can we go to my fav place ,priya ab thum teek tho hai na, mrg i will take you there, nooo im nt feeling sleepy now,plzzz..but its raining priya, rammmplz she  makes a puppy face ,okk

they reachd  the terrace ,she made it as a garden long time back ,in middle of the garden she arranged a small cottage with a opentop.
the rain splashing on her face she opened her arms to catch those dew drops ,she roamed around the garden getting wet in rain ,removed her shawl, playing in the rain,she started to jumpin in the water from here to there,he lost in her angelic face ,came to play with her , she is passing behind him , he catches her wrist ,she saw him , kya ??[sakshi special]
her hair disturbing his view , he tugged the hair strand behind her ear, she arched her head to allow waterdrops on her face, dewdrops coming down from her forehead to nose ..lips , raising sun shhining on those drops ,ohh what a beautiful view  ...do he miss this chance...moved to her like a magnet ,he reached for her lips gently placed his lips on her , he absorbing her sweetness ,playing with his tongue with her ,she moans "mmm" he encircled his fingers in her long dark hairs ,twisting her head to accesing her more ,she is going weak,her legs unable to stand on its own  gave up leans on him ,he knws that she need a break,he left her lips ,he arched her head too access of her neck, fevershly he is placing warm kisses on her
He had caught the flash of desire in her ,she collapsed in the cottage ,she is lying there ,waterdrops falling on her vigorsly,he placed a kiss on her soft feet ,he slowly moving up to her slender legs with errotic kisses , she moans his name "Ramm" he replied wth husky tone "hmmm"
her nighty flipping away from her she clutched his hand , he kissed her hand she releases him , both are almost drowing in water but nothing is stopping their desire , she shivering like a leaf he is giving his warmness  to her , she came on top of him planting enumerous kisses on him, she stopped for gasping of a breath her fanning of breath touching his naked tarso ,he spuns her around to came on top of her , and she is enjoying his presence and sexy war between them in the rain ,oh she loves rain ,she loves ram,she loves his love, she loves to make love with him , he is melting in to her by joining she is enjoying it every inch , moans " ramm"
"priya"
p"plzzz ,
r: kya ?
p: turns back to him
r: catches her , do u think ramkapoor will leave you without satisfaction
p: ram aap ye kya keh rahe hai ?
r: matlab i need you more , im craving for you dear ,ohh this 3 months i wasted my time soo ek business man ki tarah compensate karna padega na,while joining with her ,
removing her hand from her nighty ,he laeds the way of sexwar ,asking her to complete him and at the same time demanding her what he wants ,its going wild  she can't resist anymore bites him hard to release her struggle , moans "ouchhh" priya
he pulled from her waist embraced her in his arms tightly , slowly the rain is diminshing on the way , the sunrays are hoping to give a very special morning to them...

thank you very much guys ...next part :kitchen scene
plz dont forgt to hit "LIKE" button ...

Im trying to giv you responce to each of you some how its nt happening ,it showing error post
so im thanking you every one who read and giving your lovel comments , it means alot to my friend and me ,thanks a ton guys ,love you all ,if i have time i will respond each of your comment sorry for the delay but thank you very much ...
it was too good and part 2 as well ,w8ng for nextt part soon😳
thnxx for the pmπŸ€—
yaar too hootπŸ˜‰ or i m say countless hotπŸ˜†
Edited by viny_queen - 11 years ago
Originally posted by luvbalh

oh  no   no more   priya   is pregnanat with  triplets😑
  how many  will they  make ..  omg  .. doc  needs to  knw  abt  family  planing .. to  save  india   from  population attack πŸ˜‘

molly  stick to it ..its going to be a huge shock ...

Originally posted by princessphulwa

supavb...lovely..interesting...keep posting soon.

πŸ˜‰thank you ..keep reading
superb update... it's so hot β˜ΊοΈ... continue asap... thanks 4 the update & pm !!!