Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
neel when you are on the other side of screen it is just makig fool out of ourself to guesss because whatever we will guess your surprise will start after that only ...you dont throw bombs girl neither they are granades ..your shocks are like misciles one released and everything blasted ...big dhamaka ...hey thanks for the pm and suspense create karke end mein chod diya .ab whole night in my dreams also dimagi kide shaant nahi baithenge waise i guess saumya asks custody of rashi as rishabh is rashis father after marriage rashi will be called as saumya and rishabhs child instead of ram priya..just a guess dear ...Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
updated after long time n that to a small one is nt fair...thanks a lot ... nice update...
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
parle G netti meda okkati ivvali..  

bagundi water... 

plz nee DP marchava  naku  bore kottesindi 
viny_queen thumbnail
 condition 😲i think she want that rishab get back rashi from raya and want takecare her as motherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ otherwise i dont know and yeah like the update but no raya scene😭😭😭😭 without them the update was incomplete 4meπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM... Lovely part!!!

Yeah it was sweet that both Sowmya and Rishabh have the same kind of past.

I could only guess that Sowmiya is saying that Rashi should be told that they are her parents (Rishab and Sowmya) after the wedding, as she has also lost her child in the womb and want to be a mom...  And, he is very fatherly and had hidden his emotions for RaYa's sake.  So, that is all that I could come up with. 

Again, like someone else said, your thought process starts where ours ends, so may be you would come up with something totally out of the box!  Cant wait to read the next part... I am sure you wont disappoint us!!!

Cheers,
Jay.
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome backk!!πŸ€—
Chota sa update πŸ˜­ but deadly! Rishab and Saumya scene was too cute! Suspense is killing me I have a feeling that soumya told rishab that him and her will take rashi back from Priya?
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! finally Rishab got much deserved companion of his life πŸ˜ƒwell, I earnestly hope this companionship will bloom into love one day ❀️ I really admire Rishab & his devotion towards his bhai & bhabhi... I wish the CVs could give him more screen space in the serial,, but I guess that is ... oh forget it but great update it was I must sayπŸ˜‰ hmm... what might be the "condition"❓ well I'm totally clueless about that πŸ˜• waiting for your dhamakader update πŸ˜‰ don't forget your promise this time okay??Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm  And very nice update Please continue soon
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sss283

Yahooo updated...aww missed this ff so much...
short n sweetπŸ˜›
rishab n sowmya have same kind of past ...thats so sad 😭😭😭
Whats ds condition now !!...poor priya..😲😲😲
😲as usual a rocking updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi subu ,when i read first i too felt same ..
both rishab and soumya had same past ,might be thats why god taken thir loves away ..
will see hope for the best ...Thank you so much

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think she will ask for that baby to be  given to her...