CID

Episode 824:CID Mein Daraar-4 (28.04.2012)

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

CASE TITLE : CID Mein Daraar -4

EPISODE No:824
CASE No:612
AIR DATE : 28th April 2012

Director -- 
Story / Screenplay - 

EPISODE Video

Rating Link

CAPS LINK

WRITTEN UPDATE Link
WU: CID Mein Daraar - IV (28/4/2012) 

Edited by Chiinnu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
saw a new promo-
A voiceover says "kya abhijit aur daya phir se ek hoke bacha payenge acp ko"..saw an encounter scene between cid team including acp,abhijit and oders wid the criminals...abhijit (in his blue shirt may be he was acting lyk a guard tats y tat shirt),acp and two other officers(cudnt see if it was daya coz i was madly watching abhijit πŸ˜ƒ) walking towards criminal and a bomb blast takes place..
Am damn excited 4 2day's epi..i guess today is the last epi of daraar series..am 99% sure of it..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good to at least give a hint that it's ending...there's no Daraar as we can see now. Maybe they has initially planned to drag it on and then seeing our angry feedbacks decided to end it fast.
visrom thumbnail
I somehow don't like the idea of DCP becoming a villain. He's been there for several years...he's a bad boss, but joining hands with a criminal is something I don't want him to do. And why was he losing his memory or rather pretending to? Is it a behrupiya? This was very badly done.
I don't want a pk story today...I hope there is full focus on the Daraar thing (not the daraar of trio, but the main storyline...you know what I mean...πŸ˜†)
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I somehow don't like the idea of DCP becoming a villain. He's been there for several years...he's a bad boss, but joining hands with a criminal is something I don't want him to do. And why was he losing his memory or rather pretending to? Is it a behrupiya? This was very badly done.

I don't want a pk story today...I hope there is full focus on the Daraar thing (not the daraar of trio, but the main storyline...you know what I mean...πŸ˜†)

DCP sir is not villen I think...just Pretending from his Behaviour Only..in the end They will tell us why DCP sir was there.and what was going on in his Mind.. His Style of dealing with the team and the case is different we all knw that...but he is not Villen i m sure..

It can be Behrupiya..But Not villen..
visrom thumbnail
Or who knows if he has been hypnotised...where is that poll? I think this was my guess. πŸ˜†

Whatever...I didn't like B P Singh's acting by any means. He's better off behind the camera.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Or who knows if he has been hypnotised...where is that poll? I think this was my guess. πŸ˜†

Whatever...I didn't like B P Singh's acting by any means. He's better off behind the camera.

Honestly Speaking.. i enjoyed his role in Darrer Series..but Not yesterday at all.. In First two Episode His Dialogues were really Funny..thats y i m saying i enjoyed itt... But yesterday he maked me angry..Why DCP's character like thatπŸ˜•.. He is DCP after all not a joker... why B.P sing planned such kind of Character for himself...Its not abt acting,its abt character only.

And What u said Vis, Hypnotise or behroopiya ...FW can do anythng yar.. No idea abt it Sir jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maria-rock thumbnail

In new promo ACP sir back in action wth duo...

interesting promo...waiting for tonight epi...😍

Honestly i like DCP sir acting...in end...and his behaviour very odd...πŸ‘

bt i think due some reasons or checking CID team...he do this...oddness..πŸ˜•

nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naa..i dnt thnk dcp is the criminal..there is something which he is hiding..may be he was tryin to gather some proof against acp or do investigation..
Bt i hate him..i dnt lyk him calling freddy a joker..bt is character ke ane se ek alag hi maza aa jata hai..πŸ˜‰
Am glad d series is ending πŸ˜ƒ
Bt the point..lyk in akakr..where was daraar in the whole series..fw writers ko koi naukri se nikalo 🀬
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
daraar ending so fast kya. hmm didnt realise that

mayb dcp is creating daraar in cid  but his plan getting backfired.  behroopiya dont know bt dcp sure acts funny.