NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
WARNING:- Read at your own risk, this doesn't make much sense!!
Ram and Priya in the car, Ram driving and Priya siting with him. It was normal but quite unusual,for there was complete silence in the car. RaYa had completed more than a year of their marriage and had gone for several drives-chattering, loving each other, arguing, or even fighting but it never so happened that both kept their mouths shut, then why today? 

The silence was killing both of them but seemed both had decided not to speak even a single word.

Soon the car came to halt, both came out of the car, Ram held Priya's hand and they moved to doctor's cabin.

Doctor: Mr. Kapoor, reports have come and i've checked them twice. I'd still suggest u not to go ahead with this pregnancy, there are so many complications and its quite very dangerous.

Priya: Kya keh rahi hain aap doctor? Complications to har kisi ko hoti hai. I am no exception.

Doctor: Mrs. Kapoor u are an exception, aapki age jyada hone ki wajah se problem bahut bad gayi hai uppar se aap ka haemoglobin level bahut kam h aur aap kamjor bhi bahut hain, Maa banne ke liye ye jaruri hai ki aap healthy ho... i think u must abort this child or else,during the delivery there is very high risk, aap ki jaan ko bhi khatra ho sakta hai.

Ram who is already very tensed, can't think of loosing Priya, shouts-"No doctor, we'll go ahead with abortion, i don't want child at the cost of my wife" and gives a stern look to Priya.

This is not at all acceptable to Priya. She keeps her hand on Ram's so as to assure him everything will be ok and speaks: "Ye aap dono kaisi baat kar rahe hain? science has progressed a lot, new technologies have come up and everything is possible now, there may be complications but we'll consult best doctors in the world na?... And doctor please u don't worry i'd properly take care of myself, whatever u will recommend, i'd act as per that only. Par aap abortion ki baat mat kijiye,please.

Doctor: Mrs. Kapoor, its ur decision, mera farz tha aapko samjhana, baaki jaisa aap chahein...
Ram angrily leaves the doctor's cabin, hearing Priya's decision and Priya follows him shouting "Raaam" but he was in no mood to listen.

Priya sees Ram standing by car, she comes and tries to talk to him, but as soon he saw Priya, he sat down in the car, waiting for Priya to sit as well so he can leave.

Priya sits but befor Ram can start the car, she lifts Ram's hand and keeps on her stomach.

Ram(withdraws his hand): dekho Priya mujhe emotional blackmail karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Tumne faisla kar liya h na, theek hai, mujhe koi problem nahi h, jo mann me aaye wo karo tum.

Priya shuts Ram's mouth by keeping her finger and re-places his hand back on her stomach.

Priya: "Ram aap is bacche ko mehsoos kar sakte hain? Nahi na? Par main kar sakti hun Ram, iske hone ke ehsaas se hi mujhe itni khushi ho rahi hai, to jab ye aayega to main kya karungi? Ram aap samajhne ki koshish kijiye main apne hi bacche ko kaise maar dalun?" 
And a tear roll down Priya's eyes, but she continues: Aur phir aapko bhi to bacche itne pasand hai na? Aur yaad hai Daadi ki demand?

Ram wipes off Priya's tear and speaks: Priya mai janta hun tum ye sab mere liye kar rahi ho, mai tumse kehta tha ki mujhe baccha chahiye par Priya believe me i don't want anyone but u Priya. I won't be able to live without u.

Priya: are aapse kisne kha ki main ye aapke liye kar rahi hun? Ram mai bahut selfish hun, jo bhi karti hun apne liye karti hun. Maine jindgi ke itne saal apne bhai-behen ko palne me lga diye, phir i found u and i thought i became complete but i was wrong, ek aurat tab tak puri nahi hoti jab tak wo Maa na ban jaye, aur maine in do mahino me jaan liya hai ki ye bilul sach hai...Ram ye ehsaas anmol hai, main ise poori tarah se jeena chahti hun, par Ram agar aap hi mujhse naraj honge to main khush nahi reh paungi, mujhe aap ka saath chahiye Ram.

Ram got to emotional at this point and hugs Priya tightly and begins to cry, cry like a child, saying: Priya i don't want to loose u

Priya: Oho, mai bhi aapka peecha itni aasani se nahi chodhne wali Ram, aapko kya lagta hai main chali jaungi taki aap kisi aur se shaadi kar lein? Nahi kabhi nahi, Aap sirf mere hain, yaad rakhiyega, sirf aur sirf mere...Aur waise bhi, abhi to mujhe mere bete ke saath milke aapko pareshan karna hai, bahut pareshan(and Priya begins to laugh)

Ram: Beta? Matlab? o humari beti hogi, pyaari si, bilkul tumhari tarah

Priya: Nahi beta, mujhe to beta hi chahiye

Ram: Nahi beti, matlab Beti...Bas!

Priya: accha baba aap jeete, Beti hogi, khush?

Priya hugs Ram more tightly and have a victorious smile on her face...afterall, after 10 days, she has finally convinced Ram!

Priya(to herself): Ram mujhe pta hai aapko bacche kitne pasand hai, aap ko kitna accha lagta hai jab aap Vikram ke bacho ke saath hote hain to, chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ab, aapka aur aap ke bauji ka sapna jarura poora hoga Ram...aapke liye kuch bhi Ram, kuch bhi...

Jism-O-Jaan Lutta Ker Bhi
Jo Ik Hassi Mile
Dil Agar Jalla Ker Bhi
Jo Roshni Mile
Wo Maang Loon Tere Liye 
Tere Liye, Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Those who read even after warning, Sorry and Thank You😳
and yes, sorry if there are technical errors in the post, believe me, i know nothing about pregnancy and stuffπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nutty Nancy - WOOT WOOT. .. How emotional yaar.
Great dialogues between Ram and Priya.. Just as expected from these 2 characters.

LOVED It...  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nancy Ha risk tou bohot tha lekin fir bhi padh liya, very nice dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice and emmotional update.
Arre kisne kaha tujhe preganancy ka experience nahi hai padhkar lagta hai tujhe toh sab pata hai.
🀣Edited by SWEETETIKA - 11 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What Etika said is true. U seem to be well versed technically with all the stuff.πŸ˜†
viny_queen thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome stuff Nancy...keep it up...πŸ‘
NancyNuts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndYa4u

Nutty Nancy - WOOT WOOT. .. How emotional yaar.
Great dialogues between Ram and Priya.. Just as expected from these 2 characters.

LOVED It...  ⭐️

Thank You MamaJiπŸ€—
Open Proposal- can i become "Mami"??😳🀣
NancyNuts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SWEETETIKA

Nice and emmotional update.
Arre kisne kaha tujhe preganancy ka experience nahi hai padhkar lagta hai tujhe toh sab pata hai.
🀣

O Goldie Ji thank you😳
aur jyada hasne ki jarurat nahi hai samjhi madamπŸ₯±
NancyNuts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravichitra

What Etika said is true. U seem to be well versed technically with all the stuff.πŸ˜†

eh you too Di? actually this is what i've learnt from all those BT serials m watching since i was bornπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but Thank You for the comment Di😳