Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 27/4/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

Forgive me for the terrible delayπŸ˜’ *Holds Ear*

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 121

27/04/2012-Friday

Dev Raj Indr,Rati and Kamdev arrive at Kailash.They tell the reason behind their visit ,they ask Mahadev to permit them to decorate the Kailash for their union...Mahadev gives them the permit.
Rati and Kamdev with their magical powers bring new season with green and fresh meadows and flower blossoming with all the butterflies and honeybees on them...They then adorn the path and the bed with fragrant flowers.(To be rudely frank i seriously did not like ppl who are playing Indr,Rati,Kamdev..looked like cartoon characters...pathetic actingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)
Rati ssays that on this happy occasion she would dress Sati,Where Sati looks at Shiva to allow her to go and Shiva nods a yes by putting his palm in hers (without even uttering a word..they spoke through their eyes)and takes her to the cave near by.

At Daksha's place:

Prasuti is concerned about Sati whether she is happy or not.
"Happy?" A voice interrupts.

It was Rohini who has come to her father's place to tell them the fair tale that Sati is living "every women would have wished to have a In-Laws-Home like Sati's ."
"Chandrama would have told you each detail,plz tell me how Sati is!"Prasuti says

Rohini informs that "Sati has now become the swamini of this world - Mahadev's wife and can you guess who all where there to welcome her at Kailash... Goddess Laxmi herself,Lord Vishnu and Lord Brhma.And above all this ,Mahadev with his Tapasya and constant work still looks after Sati with all the care & love.Do you know who is doing the preparations for Sati and Shiv's First night??"
Prasuti asks "Who would be that?"

"Rati and Kamdev themselves-The God of Love And his Consort.The cold climate of Kailasha is being transformed into a Delightful place.. adorned with greenery.Such union must have been so intoxicated ,nectarous n splendid.Nobody would be as fortunate as her. "Rohini informs.

Prasuti prays to Sri Hari "let Sati's life be filled with all the happiness and prosperity forever."

At Kailash

Rati brings an alluring Sati adorned with delicate flowers as her ornaments,with sindur n her forehead and hair open..looking divine.

Mahadev is marveled to see her and moves towards her...he couldn't take his eyes of her..where as Sati is blushing red.

All of a sudden both Nagdev and Chandrma appear to aks Mahadev the permit to leave Mahadev and Sati alone in order to give them some privacy.

Everybody leaves them alone...then Mahadev takes Sati's hands in his and Sati leans against the broad -masculine chest of her husband...which gives her the peace she was searching for ages.

Sati has tears in her eyes ,which is observed by Mahadev.

"My Life has been starving for this very moment since so many ages.And now when that moment has come these tears of joy are only giving me pleasure despite the suffering that she had faced in her life."Sati pours out

"I don't know what feelings or sensations you are having being a God about this union ,but  i would take any number of births in this form to relive these feelings-these moments with you again n again."making herself more comfortable in his arms.
Shiva smiles at this..they now make there way towards the Sage that has been decked with scented flowers.

The Asuras are now playing the drums as the sign of war cry.
"People dwelling in the swarg are are deaf to this proclamation of the battle and if you don't have enough strength to fight us give us Swarg lok and become our slaves we will spare your lives or else we will enter Swarg and kill you."Trakasur Challanges.

The whole field is echoed with praises of Tarakasur.
The Devas are worried now..
"Dont waste the time worrying its time to do something ,we should fight him outside the Swarg  "Varundev advices

"We cant fight him for long as our army is not sufficient.And he has given the boon of immortality by Mahadev so he cant be defeated  "Devraj replies

Varundev proposes that its high time they do something about this before worrying about the end result.

"If there is no escape then announce for the war Varundev" Indr says.

Devas proclaim war by playing the trumpets.

Daksha' Den

Lord Brhma appear at Daksha's palace and is  greeted by Maharishi  Brigu,Kashyap Daksh and Narada.(huh again poor Brhma dev had to come to knock some sens in his son's brainπŸ˜›)

"Its not the time to play blame game,but to get together and sort things out.To be able to defeat Trakasur we all have to contribute by giving our powers."Brhma explains.

"Would you digest Asura's rule the Swarglok? the world which you hold responsibility of maintaining is intervened by Asura's would you tolerate it" Brhmadev questions

"No son,if we don't defeat Tarkasur now,it would would be impossible to stop him,he'd be more powerful conquering the dev lok.His confidence would rise "Brhmadev explains.

"Why do you always teach me,its Shiva's fault..you never say a word to him and you expect me to support Shiv and give him another chance to humiliate me"Daksha whines like a kid (Hayeen humiliating you??? when did he do that..it was all you PD!! Know ua fact well  man!)

"So you would retribute the devas just cause you think Mahadve has insulted you,that too leaving them alone in such grave danger.Never son,its not fair. Dear Son after this war,i'll organize a big yag in your honor,so as to clear the misunderstanding between Mahadev
and you.But now,all the devas expect help and support from you,dont let them down. "Brhma reasons.

(Itna samjhaya fir bhee samjh nai aaya!!)
"The Disgust for Shiva has become my essence to live.Never father how much ever you try to make peace between us,its impossible for me to join hands with him. " a never budging soul Daksh in himself

At Kailash

Sati and Shiv are having a private moment of love.
where Sati is resting her head on her husband's lap wrapped  in the protection and warmth of his love.And MAhadev creasing the forehead of Sati giving her all that love hived in his heart for her over the ages- after there separation.

Sharing a sweet eye lock..there sat Mahadev and Sati enticed by each others charm...giving each other a chance to relive those precious moments of love.
Mahadev then puts his hand on Sati's and grips it softly in his strong one's..telling her that he is there- they are now together.Sati blushes as all this happens.

All of a sudden a loud sound of trumpets is heard which disturbs the peace of this couple engrossed in one another.Mahadev takes his hands off Sati

Sati sits upright and is troubled on to why this was happening.Mahadev on the other hand gets up on a fit and marches towards the place leaving a lonely Sati behind.

At the War field

Both the Deva and Asura Army march towards each other for the war all of a sudden a Trishul is thrown between the filed diving the field into two.

Mahadev appears in his Viraat form
the deva's greet him .
Indr says that "we are glad to see Mahadev there and defeat the Asura's by supporting us."

Mahadev corrects them by sayng that he had come there to stop the battle and not to take sides.

Mahadev explains them that battle is meaningless nobody has ever got anything by waging war and orders them  leave to their homes.

Devraj indr informs Mahadev that they are least interested in the battle its just that they are saving the Swarglok from Asura's

"Dont misuse the boon given by me Trakasur,take the path of peace. " Mahadev warns.

"Mahadev i haven't done anything wrong,before waging the war i requested Devraj Indr to give away Swarg lok to us.Had Indr peacefully handed over Swarg to us by surrendering himself there wouldn't have been any question of battle or disrupting the peace."Trakasur justifies

Mahadev says that "They have every right on swarg and you are breaching there territory and where as your territory is safe at Paatal lok and go away and lead a peaceful life."

Mahadev reminds him that Peace is much BIGGER than a Battle.

"Battle can only result in Regret,ignorance,sadness.Dont cross your limits  "Mahadev warns him again

"No Mahadev even we Asur have some reputation ,if we have come here to gain something..we wont back off. If they dont know how to  rule Swarg they'll have to hand it over to me..or else along with Swarg i'll conquer all the three worlds.If anybody has the strength to stopme they are most welcome." Tarakasur aargues n threatens

Shiva and devas are furious.

"If you are determined with this decision of urrs ,I'll have to step in to stop you."Shiva says

Tarakasur laughs Mocking Mahadev challenging him by saying does he really has such strength..he then reminds Mahadev of the boon he has given to him and cease the idea of challenging him for the war.

Shiva Smartly changes the situation into his favor by saying "Your Asur raj is right ,but i  have given the boon just to him and not to all of you..so you all are gonna get slayed with my hands are you all ready for this?"

Asur sena is now in a fix

"DOnt you all forget a war is always for fulfilling a king's desires  ,but only the common people are used as scapegoat,Are you read to sacrifice your lives for your king? "Shiva warns the asur sena.

Tarakasur is vexed now as the confidence of his army is falling.

"Mahadev..you cant putdown my army by showing them the fear of death. Swarg has become now a questio of honor for the Asuras and i myself am  enough to conquer it alone. " Tarakasur cries.

Devas are threatend now.

" Mind is only put down Due to these illusions,before i do something that you would regret later just return to ur territory "Mahadev says

"Dont waste your time in arguing with me Mahadev,use it to find a shelter for the devas. "Tarakasur in his ignorance

"What are you waiting for...i'm with you...attack the deva's" Tarakasur orders his army.
Where Mahadev has to see all this happen in front of his eyes.

Precap:

MAhadev has tears in his eyes "Don't go Sati"

Sati leaves

Both of them are on top of two different cliffs which is separated by a huge ball of fire.
"Its gonna be catastrophic for our union,if you leave now" Mahadev utters with pain in his eyes.

Thanks for reading and extremely sorry for the delay.😳

have a nice time
Regards

Sia
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Overall... it was a gr8 epi...

Sati was looking osom...    and Mahadev just gazed in awe... I mean that even he cud'nt control him self and went near Sati and i was feeling sooo happy 4 them...
i was like yaar kya baat abhi se hiin shuru ho gaye...
And i guess shiv shud have slept in Sati's lap...

Indra Dev is vry wierd... firstly... he did evry thing 4 their milan... and when Mahadev came... he was like.. we knew that u will surely come!!!
If he knew then y had he arranged all that...

The precap was sooo emotional...
The waay Mahadev was stopping Sati... man in those 2 seconds i started crying...
He was looking soo helpless...
i guessshe must wud've been upset... as mahadev left her...
2morrows epi is going 2 b sooper interesting...

Yaar where was she going???? and why???
Edited by coolfizzy - 11 years ago
Thanks
Precap was very emotional and disturbing.
I cannot bear it when Mahadev cries.
I am scared to know what might happen too.πŸ˜’
Dunt worry might b just a dream...coz it looked like a scary dream... So we may have some more shiv sati moments afterall ⭐️
Fingers crossed until tomorrows episode x
Just can't see Mahadev n Sati sad😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 any how ,hop everything might be OK
Hey Mia.spark17... Lets hope thats Mahadev's drusthi and he is forseeing the future which is not coming soon...
Originally posted by Mia.spark17

that's what i am really hoping 2 yaar..but it seems like CV's are trying 2 rush everything so soon..i don't wanna see the shivsati track ending so soon...love 'em both!
yea ur rite...suddenly the cv's seem to b in a lot of hurry...n theres unnecessary drama...i mean the devasur sangram was promoted so heavily...but looks like its gonna end in the next epi...n now this new sad promo...
Originally posted by prankz

</div>

<div>
yea ur rite...suddenly the cv's seem to b in a lot of hurry...n theres unnecessary drama...i mean the devasur sangram was promoted so heavily...but looks like its gonna end in the next epi...n now this new sad promo...

Yup u r absolutely rite Prankz/ mia.spark17 as per todays episode Lord Bramha said that he would organize the Yagya but according to the original story Daksha organized the Yagya to insult shiv so hopefully there is still time for Satis immolation 😲
 Hey Guys I loved this show very much and so looking forward to read written update  because I don't speak Hindi.

Thank you guy
 very much.

Have updated the WU...Apologies for the late πŸ˜”

Regards
Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago