Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Angie ...u know that surely we will keep in touch even if I go away from IF ...see the countdown has already started..Will keep u posted of the developments!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Thanks Angie ...u know that surely we will keep in touch even if I go away from IF ...see the countdown has already started..Will keep u posted of the developments!

Don't say that Avi.. You are not going anywhere. But Iam glad we can stay in touch through different mediums. And please keep me updated. Don't leave me worried about your whereabouts. And things will get better! Be strong dear!
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the post.. finally a post where we can acknowledge good old Golu and how he has grown in stature in our eyes. People supporting Priya because she is the first  victim of the evil trio is to be expected.. Right from the start it has been clearly portrayed that Ram is taken advantage of by his family.. so we had kind of gotten used to it. Your post makes us realise that Priya is also doing the same - in a very small way - but definetly taking advantage of the total space given to her by his love for her.  
pisces12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pisces12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinimp

Hey thanks for the post.. finally a post where we can acknowledge good old Golu and how he has grown in stature in our eyes. People supporting Priya because she is the first  victim of the evil trio is to be expected.. Right from the start it has been clearly portrayed that Ram is taken advantage of by his family.. so we had kind of gotten used to it. Your post makes us realise that Priya is also doing the same - in a very small way - but definetly taking advantage of the total space given to her by his love for her.  

Come on no doubt our Golu is super cute. But please don't say Priya is taking advantage of him. She is his wife. She is his greatest support in this world. She may be wanting him to be on her side all the while but that is no taking advantage. Please don't make their relation look like one is taking advantage of the other. Kyun Angie kya bolti tu?
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post as always fosla.
fosla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nandinimp

Thanks Nandini. You understood the part where I wanted people to remember and acknowledge the growth in stature of Golu! And it was all way too fast and mostly one dimensional. When there is an opportunity to project a two way street, we are busy wondering the silliness and behave as if the man hasn't done anything and should be walked out of.

Wrt the advantage part, not really. I felt that it was a taken for granted attitude which happens in relationships too unless the subdued party wakes up to make a point.
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces12

Come on no doubt our Golu is super cute. But please don't say Priya is taking advantage of him. She is his wife. She is his greatest support in this world. She may be wanting him to be on her side all the while but that is no taking advantage. Please don't make their relation look like one is taking advantage of the other. Kyun Angie kya bolti tu?

Naina..

Tsk.. Tsk.. You are on your own in defending that advantage part..😆 Just kidding.. I had already replied about that to nandini in the above post. Advantage is too strong a word and I don't think that's the case. But yes.I do feel,its a taken for granted attitude which creeps in relationships. A little touch of reality would make it back to a two way street. 
Don't worry. Always on to support when you are neutral!😉
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: boondein

Brilliant post as always fosla.

Thanks dear Boondein!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Appreciate it!
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jhansi ki Rani ki jai Ho 👏 👏 😆

keep it up Di👍🏼...love ya😳