Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fosla

Thambi..

Enna panradhu.. Tamil la oru pazha mozhi irukku.. Maamiyar udaicha man kodam.. marumagal udaicha pon kodam..πŸ˜‰ 

whats going on in code language?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haye haye Angie di.. What a blasting post.. U hit 5six in an over..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

WHOA Di, i so needed this post, seriously, thank you:thank you:

Nancy.. This is exclusively for you!! Would have dedicated the title to you but you know the laast time I did a dedication, kinda backfired!πŸ˜†
i was initially worried about the transition from "Hey Ram" to "Haye Ram", i was like if the only other supporter would step down too😭

Don't worry babe!! You can always count me in!
but noo, u are a true rockstar, only savior for Ram and me😳😳

πŸ€—πŸ€—
all those "Hey Ram" points were mind-blowing, wished ppl ever looked upto them once before bashing Golu, we always have anti-Ram threads, but no one praise him when he is an outstanding hubbyπŸ˜’

Exactly! Because all that time, we are busy supporting Priya Sharma aka Priya Kapoor!

and i would love if its "Haye Ram" way too, of course he is no bhagwaan, and i don't want him to be one too, who would not get angry when his lil sister whom he loves more than himself, go missing? is he supposed to keep cool and think rationally? And whats the problem if one uses his power? would you expect a millionaire, whose sis is missing, to not use his power but brains?πŸ˜•  πŸ₯±

No, he is expected to behave rationally, use his brains when nobody would tell him anything. Because everybody loves Golu Kapoor, the guy who will eat ghaas phoos if his wife packs over his ever favorite chicken. But wait. question his wife's intentions makes him the silliest guy around. He is a millionaire but cannot use his power but run around hospital checking records. For the love of Lord, it looks like just one day. He is currently in the mode of thinking Karthik as a culprit and using the police to figure out his missing sis's whereabouts. Give him a day more and then we will see some logical work. After all, he isnt God or super man to know the confession of Nutz or work at that speed in a crisis. But let's make use of the opportunity to kick the man when the time is there.

CVs have slowly started to turn Priya into all other typical BT heroins, sorry no offences, but this is true, finding out truth, hiding things from hubby, etc. is what all female leads do😲

The worse part is he is expected to behave so when there are only the evil trio around him who tell him things. We repeatedly have a Shipra or a Sudhir spewing wisdom and guiding Priya to make her a rockstar. Now Vikram has joined and so is KK. But hey.. we shouldn't be seeing  all that. A Man is expected to behave sane and under all circumstances, failing which he is going to be asked to attend a class for dummies to gain intelligence.!πŸ‘

Yes, that's something that I have repeatedly noticed. That's very unhealthy for a relationship. Expecting blind trust in a 6 months marriage when there is repeatedly no info is obviously leading to a volcano. Nt'z truth about malfunction, abortion truth and then talking indirectly to KK. C;mon.. there's a long list.BT heroineπŸ˜† yes. They are CID's and JKR's packaged in one with an abla nari twist too. πŸ˜†
and Di, how do u come upon such good "titles"?? its so aptClap
...and give me a hug DiHug...love you❀️

Hugs and kisses to you babe!! Don't worry.. We are gonna make it strong. And wait for Ram's reactions! Champagne time would arrive!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Angie... You are tooo good!  Yes stupendo fantabulously fantastic analysis!!! Way to go!

Yes, ofcourse, Haye ram is the true Ram :)!
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ah fosla who RE U MAN WOW MAN WSHAT A POST TIRED OF Ram bashin AND WITH THIS Oone post u silenced everyone ,he is also a human and limitations and ppl bashin ram forgot what priya did  he has put up with her immense rudeness at times once or twice u can falter in lyf u cant be picture perfect but he will cme around i am sureπŸ˜ƒ
fosla thumbnail

oh i tend to comment here, i just can't argue with ppl when they bash Ram but at least i can support him😳
i've edited it, check it outπŸ˜‰

I have posted a long comment for your wonderful observations!! Thanks babe and don't worry.. You can always count me in!Embarrassed
fosla thumbnail

whats going on in code language?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

There's a saying in Tamil > When the MIL breaks a pot its a clay pot but when the DIL breaks its a gold one.πŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuganthiS

Angie,

Inge maamiyar yaar, marumagal yaar? πŸ˜‰  Glad there's a Golu supporting post!!

Suganthi

You have become quite naughtyπŸ˜† It's a post that has a different view from a female viewerπŸ˜› 
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

haye haye Angie di.. What a blasting post.. U hit 5six in an over..

Maha kanjoos Dilli.. Why not a YUVI 6 sixer??πŸ˜† Not fair haan.. Dn't love Didi enough now.. Glad you liked it though!
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post di !!! u have listed out really good points... well said !! thanks 4 this post... it's lovely !!!