HEY RAM to HAYE RAM! THanks CVS - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jayashs

OMG Angie... You are tooo good!  Yes stupendo fantabulously fantastic analysis!!! Way to go!

Yes, ofcourse, Haye ram is the true Ram :)!

Thanks Jay!! That was super sweet!! YAY!! Super glad that you loved my analysis!

And yes ofcourse the CV's need the credit to make us see the Haye Ram!
Originally posted by jainneha

ah fosla who RE U MAN WOW MAN WSHAT A POST TIRED OF Ram bashin AND WITH THIS Oone post u silenced everyone ,he is also a human and limitations and ppl bashin ram forgot what priya did  he has put up with her immense rudeness at times once or twice u can falter in lyf u cant be picture perfect but he will cme around i am sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Neha!! Iam a little tired of it too and had to get out of loving the new emerging strong woman Priya Kapoor mode to show the mirror! The message that he is human seems to be forgotten! Time for a reminder! and glad you liked it!
Originally posted by salsaly

awesome post di !!! u have listed out really good points... well said !! thanks 4 this post... it's lovely !!!

Saly

Thanks dear!! I have tried my best in presenting some forgotten facts. But again just my POV! But happy that you appreciated it. Thanks again!
much much needed post angie ...loved ur take 
Originally posted by jainneha

ah fosla who RE U MAN WOW MAN WSHAT A POST TIRED OF Ram bashin AND WITH THIS Oone post u silenced everyone ,he is also a human and limitations and ppl bashin ram forgot what priya did  he has put up with her immense rudeness at times once or twice u can falter in lyf u cant be picture perfect but he will cme around i am sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"WITH THIS Oone post u silenced everyone..."

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

NOT
Originally posted by lovelymani

much much needed post angie ...loved ur take 

Thanks lovelymani! Yes!! It kinda got necessary. But hey u loved it.. So iam glad!
Originally posted by IndYa4u

"WITH THIS Oone post u silenced everyone..."

๐Ÿคฃ

NOT
oho Mamaji, u alwayz make me go ROFL, even when u r bashing Ram๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@Neha- kisi ki bhi bolti band ho sakti hai, bas inko chodhkar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Angie darling. This post is too tempting! I would love to reply but honestly have no time now. Got too much to do.  So maybe this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜‰

if you keep up with such posts, I might have to quit my job and get down to retaliating full-time!  ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

nutcase ๐Ÿ˜› - We were not bashing Ram. We are just looking for CVs to bring a sensible man back and put the gunda back in his cell ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anger chalta hai.. gundagiri nahi๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Lagta hai Angie aka mera chota volcano erupt ho gaya hai... woo hooo... ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Nancy

Mamaji se aur kya umeed rakh sakthi hai๐Ÿ˜† 

Mittal - Arree.. Iam done dedicating posts to you dear.. THis one is not for you!๐Ÿ˜† Forgot to add the disclaimer: Strong women stay away. ROFL