HEY RAM to HAYE RAM! THanks CVS - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Good post indeed..

Great to see that Ram is human and falters. So did Priya in the past. Right now she seems to getting it right but not always does she??--she too is equally human.(human is the word , neither a Devi nor a selfish person  or a bad wife)

Me not expecting perfect behavior from any--but as a spectator I sometimes point out the flaws and as well as defend them at the same time.Also do praise them if they do something nice and commendable.

So IF the CVs have shown Ram  flawed  so as to show Priya a rock star--so in past we had Priya and her family shown helpless so that Ram becomes their savior. Sometimes even priya was shown 'flawed; we had also had  so many instances in past Priya's character also been criticized by many..

So it's a two way street here .I tend to give both the characters equal weightage--So thank you CVs to give us Ram and Priya the way they are.

Love them with their flaws--So thank you CVs once again for giving us characters like Ram and Priya which keeps the forums active with debates and discussion with people taking sides and aggressively /assertively giving their POVs--

So CVs please do read all POVs and accordingly you can show how each of the characters can progresses  and evolves.

Edited by pink27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by IndYa4u

nutcase πŸ˜› - We were not bashing Ram. We are just looking for CVs to bring a sensible man back and put the gunda back in his cell πŸ˜‰ Anger chalta hai.. gundagiri nahiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Lagta hai Angie aka mera chota volcano erupt ho gaya hai... woo hooo... πŸ˜†

Chota nahin Mittal. Ab ki baar tho volcano bohot bade dhamaake ke saath erupt hua! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mem1

Angie darling. This post is too tempting! I would love to reply but honestly have no time now. Got too much to do.  So maybe this weekend. πŸ˜‰

if you keep up with such posts, I might have to quit my job and get down to retaliating full-time!  🀣

Gita - do it do it.. not quit the job.. i mean reply. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am already thinking of my smart A** come back for Angie.. just to irritate her.. and only cuz i love lil sista πŸ€—

Angie darling. This post is too tempting! I would love to reply but honestly have no time now. Got too much to do.  So maybe this weekend. πŸ˜‰

if you keep up with such posts, I might have to quit my job and get down to retaliating full-time!  🀣

Gita

I try real hard to get people to become home makers like me. Not worked yet with Mittal. ANd you are way off the line.

So get here when you find some time. Will be waiting!πŸ˜ƒ

Gita - do it do it.. not quit the job.. i mean reply. πŸ˜†

I am already thinking of my smart A** come back for Angie.. just to irritate her.. and only cuz i love lil sista πŸ€—

Me too...Love you lil sista πŸ€—

Now that is said and out of the way...let the war begin! 🀣

Chota nahin Mittal. Ab ki baar tho volcano bohot bade dhamaake ke saath erupt hua! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Iceland wala Volcano lagta hai.. hai na??
Chota package... bada dhamaka.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nutcase πŸ˜› - We were not bashing Ram. We are just looking for CVs to bring a sensible man back and put the gunda back in his cell πŸ˜‰ Anger chalta hai.. gundagiri nahiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Lagta hai Angie aka mera chota volcano erupt ho gaya hai... woo hooo... πŸ˜†

Mittal

Arre.. You are a raging bull yourself..

And remember that I didn't erupt when you called him son of a biscuit of even gunda. .True that I don't take you seriously.. But I know that where you are coming from. But with a few other opinions, its a little hard to guess. So just had to place my POV from the erupting volcano..

Oye.. itna time pass kar ne keliye time hai. but ek decent reply karne keliye nahiπŸ˜† 

Me too...Love you lil sista πŸ€—

Now that is said and out of the way...let the war begin! 🀣

Waiting for my two Jack a$$ Sista's to provide their smart a$$ replies..πŸ˜† keep the love aside and bring it on!
Originally posted by pink27

Good post indeed..

Great to see that Ram is human and falters. So did Priya in the past. Right now she seems to getting it right but not always does she??--she too is equally human.(human is the word , neither a Devi nor a selfish person  or a bad wife)

Me not expecting perfect behavior from any--but as a spectator I sometimes point out the flaws and as well as defend them at the same time.Also do praise them if they do something nice and commendable.

So IF the CVs have shown Ram  flawed  so as to show Priya a rock star--so in past we had Priya and her family shown helpless so that Ram becomes their savior. Sometimes even priya was shown 'flawed; we had also had  so many instances in past Priya's character also been criticized by many..

Absolutely true Sonal! I hope I got your name right! That's what I am asking. And there's a big difference since we liked and applauded the behavior but cannot handle this new Ram. The CV's showed the growth of Ram in the relationship esp after the BC, a little too dramatic. It was unreal but he fell too fast to become the absolutely henpecked husband mode who would go lengths to make his wife happy. But remember, it was mostly one way street there. And the biggest problem that I see is there is a huge difference in the way characters have been shaped. This is the first time since the realization of their relationship, have we seen the man react? And that's not over an assumed sister being manipulated,. But one missing in real sense.
Priya's character has been criticized in the past rightly and wrongly too. I wishI could go back pages to see where the differences of opinions arouse too. It would be a never ending topic.

So it's a two way street here .I tend to give both the characters equal weightage--So thank you CVs to give us Ram and Priya the way they are.

Love them with their flaws--So thank you CVs once again for giving us characters like Ram and Priya which keeps the forums active with debates and discussion with people taking sides and aggressively /assertively giving their POVs--

So CVs please do read all POVs and accordingly you can show how each of the characters can progresses  and evolves.