HEY RAM to HAYE RAM! THanks CVS - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
yaa he is not bhgwan tht's   why He ds nt blv his 12 year frnd but blvd his nalayak bhai , he is nt bhagwan bcs he shouted on  his wife fr whole 1 mnth jst bcs she askd him who was tht  girl ??
Originally posted by mem1

Correction Lovely Sista... SHE threw the divorce papers away and hugged...and HE, simply followed the female's  lead (Which he is used to, Either his MOm's or his wife's or sometimes even Neha's. IN fact once he even listened to Vikram's daughter, when she said if you have the ring, then you are still engaged.)

That's the missed opportunity Iam talking about. Why didn't HE not reciprocate the hug and give them divorce papers back? Apologies Sista for giving credit for the throwing away part.
And don't even get me started on the apologies part since you know there is a pending list.πŸ˜‰

Isn't that the whole character sketch of Ram that he listens to all the women? Whether it be Nih or Priya? And he has see sawed between them in the past 3 months tilting more towards Priya,rightfully so. But to expect him to be completely listening to her when she doesn't trust him enough to always spill things out shows there's a need for progress in this relationship. Don't you think so?
But when given a situation to handle like Ayesha Sid fiasco, he came on top. All I am sayin is give that time before jumping on his throat. Nobody is arguin in the world that some things he said were right. But just because he has a heart of gold doesn't mean he cannot say wrong things. Thrash him for that but to say why the heck is he reacting to a missing sister like this beats me!
Originally posted by Pooja05

Angie the defender...or should i say basher...

mixed views in this post...

At this point, i am a bit disappointed with Ram. But still he is reacting in a right way. He loves his family and been brainwashed and been living with them for so long. Priya just came. How can he let priya separate him from his so called family...

Mixed views is a good start!! πŸ˜‰ Iam not defending or bashing here. I haven't used any such words in my post or thread.

but Iam glad you see the point that Iam trying to make. Iam disappointed too that he is not able to see the truth but doesn't that end the story and a whole lot of possibilities.

Originally posted by mem1

Hey Nancy dear. I have nice things to say too. In fact just now, I supported Ram in another post. But you will never catch me admitting that to Angie πŸ˜‰.  I am just having too much fun!  I do need to stop!
sorry Gita Di, hope i didn't sound rude
u ppl are an expert in pulling Angie di's leg, keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸ˜† but do support Ram when its needed😳
Originally posted by fosla

</div><div><font color="#660000">Maha kanjoos Dilli.. Why not a YUVI 6 sixer??πŸ˜†Not fair haan.. Dn't love Didi enough now.. Glad you liked it though!</font>
actually i wrote 6 sixes initially but don't wanna give yuvi bad news at this critical time period of his life.. So only 5.. But i give 10out of 10 in ratings.. Hw could u say i don't love my lovely sis these days? I always follow ur post but don't get word to praise ur post smtimes, thats the only reason why u don't see my comments on ur sowe posts.. N little bit bg in d life n don't get enough time as well to follow all the post but i always save ur take on pc as soon as i see them in the forum n read all saved file during free time.. Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pink27

Yes that's me 'Sonal😊

As far as my understanding of character of Ram goes that the man is shown with lots of extremes--When he loves-he loves so much  that he would want to move mountains for the person he loves .the person is his center of attention...in case of Priya and even Nuts and when he hates he hates with a vengeance'he turns into a raging bull and even blind'Maybe that's why we did witness a drastic/dramatic change in Ram's character after he fell in love and now the way he is behaving with the Nuts issue..

Also the 'goodness' in character does raise lot of appreciation and also generates high expectations and his flaws are criticized..But  I am also glad that Ram also has flaws-making him more interesting a character-because for me 'perfect' is boring. And Ram's character was becoming a bit one-dimensional. in fact I want to see many more shades and dimensions of Ram as a character'esp this track has huge scope to bring forth  that. His past might be revealed, he would/should start suspecting Nih, how he would react when KK's truth is out etc etc

That's where the whole spark went missing. We had a perfect husband who would go head over heels. It was getting way too boring. THat's my point too about the one dimensional character. It was unreal and a very fictional character. In reality, husbands are not the ever givers and silently take it all. There are different shades and dimensions that one portrays. Fiction takes liberties to exaggerate a bit like they did with Ram at the Sharma's house. There's so much story to tell but they made a make believe happy situation after consummation. I was very disappointed with teh wardrobe malfunction after effects too. That was definitely not evven 10% close to reality.

I actually hope we also have many 'Ram' discussions as we have 'Priya' discussions'If we have CVs visiting the forums they can accordingly treat different dimensions of each of the characters..

The whole reason that there could not be enough Ram discussions is there were no loopholes for questions to be raised or his character changs to be analysed. It was one dimensional. After all how much can you talk and discuss perfect- ness! The biggest loophole they have raised is Ram's behavior to the step family which is a puzzle that can only be understood when they show his past. So I don't like to second guess and dumb him down before evven have an inkling of the past. after all you should eat as much as you can chew!

As far as Priya's character goes'anyways it has been one of the most discussed and debated topics and as you say there may be a never ending topic..

Yes!! Since they had shown different reactions to the way the situations were presented. Some wrong and slome right and it depended on our perceptions!

I also feel what is right and what is wrong sometimes is a matter of opinion, especially in the case of Priya's character because in my opinion she has shown many shades and dimensions  so far as compared to Ram.-Like what you may feel what is absolutely wrong I may feel was justified and so on and so forth.

Exactly!I personally could not relate to somethings that Priya did but the last two days have made me believe that they are indeed showing the metamorphosis of a strong woman! There were glimpses in the past 3 months and now there is a clear opportunity! Such tracks give the opportunit y to debate and discuss because there is only so much you can argue whether the hug had a spark or not!

Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

sorry Gita Di, hope i didn't sound rude
u ppl are an expert in pulling Angie di's leg, keep up the good workπŸ‘πŸ˜† but do support Ram when its needed😳

Nancy
My sista's are made of IRON!! Woh bhi Made in china waala materials.. kuch nahi hoga.. You better stand on my side since there is an army against us!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vinan2050

yaa he is not bhgwan tht's   why He ds nt blv his 12 year frnd but blvd his nalayak bhai , he is nt bhagwan bcs he shouted on  his wife fr whole 1 mnth jst bcs she askd him who was tht  girl ??

Hey Vinan

Nice to have you back. My post is in reference since the Breast cancer track.
Absolutely agree he was mere human before that and an akdoo at that too!
Originally posted by D4BALH

actually i wrote 6 sixes initially but don't wanna give yuvi bad news at this critical time period of his life.. So only 5.. But i give 10out of 10 in ratings.. Hw could u say i don't love my lovely sis these days? I always follow ur post but don't get word to praise ur post smtimes, thats the only reason why u don't see my comments on ur sowe posts.. N little bit bg in d life n don't get enough time as well to follow all the post but i always save ur take on pc as soon as i see them in the forum n read all saved file during free time..

Thanks Dilli bhai!! Love ya for that! Iam a fan of YUVI too! So it's perfectly fine.. Just pulling your leg..
You are a sweetheart and iam really lovin gyour OS.. keep writing sinceyou have the talent. I know i have to make a FF for you but just lack of time and also the patience to write. Will surely make one! Hope life's good!!
Originally posted by Pooja05

Angie the defender...or should i say basher...

mixed views in this post...

At this point, i am a bit disappointed with Ram. But still he is reacting in a right way. He loves his family and been brainwashed and been living with them for so long. Priya just came. How can he let priya separate him from his so called family...

Behna.. playing it safe...niiice πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†