HEY RAM to HAYE RAM! THanks CVS - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Behna.. playing it safe...niiice ๐Ÿ˜†
Mamaji but please don't u play safe, i want ur comments๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mem1

Hey Nancy! You are right! ... We saw how he broke down and apologized after the divorce papers!
Oh Wait! that was in my dreams! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by mem1

Correction Lovely Sista... SHE threw the divorce papers away and hugged...and HE, simply followed the female's  lead (Which he is used to, Either his MOm's or his wife's or sometimes even Neha's. IN fact once he even listened to Vikram's daughter, when she said if you have the ring, then you are still engaged.)

Gita - babe you are on FIRE... woot woot.
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Mamaji but please don't u play safe, i want ur comments๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Its coming Nutz. still working so have to wait until tonight.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Its coming Nutz. still working so have to wait until tonight.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Please do..We are all waiting for your valuable anna's!๐Ÿ˜‰

Nancy,
Remember that reply is for having fun with Angie. Don't take it to heart! We can provide constructive criticism to Mamaji's reply tho๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by fosla

Please do..We are all waiting for your valuable anna's!๐Ÿ˜‰

Nancy,
Remember that reply is for having fun with Angie. Don't take it to heart! We can provide constructive criticism to Mamaji's reply tho๐Ÿ˜†
hey ya Di, i never take things to heart when its about my Mamaji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arre what "constructive criticism"?? let her comment once, phir hum milke unki waat lagayenge na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by fosla

This is a sincere thanks from an ardent fan of the show. Thank you BT. THank you CV"s.
 Wah Angie what a nice topic to chew for the weekend. It will increase the appetite for the show on Monday.
For making me understand that the lead character in your show is not bhagwaan because you almost made me believe it in the past 3 months. Now I can go from HEY RAM to HAYE RAM!! A heart felt thank you for that.
 It is good Ram is not human. Our mythology does suggest that Bhagwan also have made a lot of mistakes along the way.
1) Here I was wondering how does a man listen to his wife who calls him egoistic, a punjabi guy who's head and tummy is full of ghee and one who doesn't deserve her love ends up thinking of ways to manofy his wife ? Where is that anger in a real husband who should have taken it heart instead because all he did was to fly back from US to surprise his wife and confess his love to her?
HEY RAM!!-- How about this same bhagwaan arranging his wife's date with someone else.

2)Here I was wondering how does a man listen to his wife's screaming when there was a malfunction that just happened and showing him the attitude to walk off but ends up getting her in the car and having a sane conversation of the priorities in their life of THEM and not their sisters? HEY RAM - What his wife needed after her confession is one hug and a confirmation that he too loves her but our bhagwaan like a normal man was dumbstruck at that moment and let her walk away. Tabhi kiss kyon nahi kiya.

3) Here I was wondering how does a man who after confessing his heart out sees his lady walk away, but instead of giving up, ends up down on his knees and lets her know that HE LOVES HER AND CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER? Hey RAM!
 Our bhagwaan misunderstood his wife. She had wiped her tears and was actually heading to close the door.
4)Here I was wondering how does a man who is OCD and ends up playing Holi to please his wife? HEY RAM
 Come on will a wife insist some other man to play holi with her. But I appreciate his love for her that he did play holi for her inspite of his OCD. 
5) Here I was wondering how does a man who doesn't change his suits even on a beach listens to his wife and wears a wrinkled linen shirt to his office and board meetings? HEY RAM
 He changed on his own will. That's the beauty of the relationship. Should we look at it as someone's win over the other.
6) Here I was wondering how does a man listen to his wife and company and calling his brother to have a talk about not messing with his SIL as he is family, but when he realizes that the mistake is from the SIL, instead of a dressing down, takes his hands off and asks them to investigate both ways? HEY RAM
 I think he understood his wife's concern knowning the past of his brother. Also his pet Natasha  had been party too, to that request. But should you give him the status of God for that.
7)Here I was wondering when your wife is giving you a silent treatment for not believing in blindly, and not even ready for a conversation and you have your brother's words for not messing with your SIL, instead of continuing the anger, he ends up bringing a big contract for your SIL? HEY RAM
  His wife has accepted his family as his own. Also a  recommendation from him was a small gesture for his loved one. Again those are the beautiful moments between husband and a wife. Really appreciate his way of putting an end to the whole drama with a master stroke. But why give him God's status for that.
8)Here I was wondering when you wait for your wife and you cannot contact her phone but instead of yelling , you resort to silence and also listen to your wife who explains without giving the actual reasons? Instead of walking off, you make him smile and not be angry? HEY RAM
 I wished an explanation from Priya but she did not give. Had it been done it would have been really beautiful. 
9)Here I was wondering when your devotion for evil family is questioned, Vikram's revelation of the man not having anything under his name  but has gifted one company under his 6 months old wife's. HEY RAM
 Priya has also gifted something very close to his heart. But it was a nice gesture from his side and am sure both would like to share their belongings with each other.
10)Here I was wondering inspite of seeing your sister beaten black and blue, your BIL not spilling the beans acting scared up, you leave him at your wife's insistence? HEY RAM
 Priya did a wrong thing in asking him to go and guess she is still paying and will pay in future for that and probably he showed trust in her.
11)Here I was wondering inspite of your wife accusing him falsely for getting her family arrested, he ends up taking it silently and gets the Seniors get released?HEY RAM
 It was wrong on Priya's part to accuse him without knowledge but the probability of him doing it was high
12)Here I was wondering inspite of your mom repeatedly telling your wife's family's involvement and her priorities over her family, he chooses to argue with her about the sanskar of his in-laws and his trust in the seniors and his wife's hurt? HEY RAM
 If you believe in your inlaws sanskar and can't see your wife's pain do you become god? He only proves to be a good human being.
13) Here I was wondering inspite of your wife letting you know that she doesn't need you๐Ÿ˜ฒ, [after getting her parents bailed out and after getting her sis the contract and after listening to her and walking out instead of slapping his BIL], he is ready to talk to Karthik and listen to his side for the sake of his wife? HEY RAM
 Do you think that everytime they do something for each other they maintain a balance sheet who is more positive. Priya's words to support her brother without his help were wrong  but just because he listened he becomes god.
14)Here I was wondering inspite of your sister in the ICU for you listening to your wife and willing to talk to her brother, you end up talking about your plight of being sandwiched. And then apologize and reciprocate the hug. HEY RAM
 Should he have broken his marriage because his sister is insane. I can understand how hurt he felt by Niharika's words but heart in heart doesn't he know that ultimately his wife is on his side.
Now after all this, when I was just going to keep the pic of HEY RAM in the pooja plate, here you go and show me that he is HUMAN๐Ÿ˜ฒ

What, how dare he reacts to it when his wife is always right and does things only for his benefit?
How dare he gets angry when all this while, he has blindly supported and trusted his wife, whom he knows for 6 months, but who wanted to surprise you that the domestic violence charges were fake?
How dare he stops listening to his wife who by all means believes that her family is never wrong? Remember that her little sis AYesha is not after SId but is only fulfilling her childhood dreams. Remember that her brother Karthik did slap Nutz once even before marriage. Remember that she has till date not checked once with the Sharma's about Nut'z emotional atyachaar claims.
How dare that he ruffles up Karthik inspite of knowing that he was the last person who has met NUTZ even according to his wife? Remember that he is not privy to the confession of Nutz to Karthik and Priya. But guess what he is not a bhagwan. THANKs for reminding me that.
How dare he tells his wife to stay back since she chooses to side over her brother than his missing Sis? Oh yes. How dare he doesn't show blind faith when his wife wouldn't reveal anything except that her brother is innocent?
How dare he yells at the police officers for not finding his sister yet or not talking action against Karthik Sharma? Isn't it reserved only for statue walas who delay the work and not for delay in finding missing people?
How dare he not use his brain now when his lifeline Choti is missing? Why when nobody else is thinking about taping lines and CCTV, he is sitting and using his power instead? Oh yeah! Haye Ram it is.. Gone is Hey Ram ji the bhagwan.

Thank you CV"s for showing that a man can lose his rationality at such circumstances and hence we get to see the human reactions. Yes. He acted a smart and strong one when his SIL was in trouble. But now when his own SIS is in trouble, he is losing his control . May be because the SIL never went missing. May be he never knows what games are being played since you chose to make him the emotional fool.  But thanks for giving an opportunity to the wife to play a strong woman now. May be its time for some reciprocation. It is time to show that when the man is emotional and irrational, the woman can take control. But by doing this, atleast you got the man out of the pedestal and made him a silly business man again.You showed him stupid to bring the stronger rockstar woman.That's alright because it is finally starting to look like a two way street.He crossed the line when he said " tum hare Baap" . Way out of line. But guess what you proved that he is a mere human. Gods, I last checked are worshipped and not drooled upon. SO THANKS!

P:s - The last time I checked the law, it's not a crime to yell at your wife infront of the commisioners nor as there is a brownie point for stepping up to speak to your wife. Trust me Mittal, I checked all pages!๐Ÿ˜‰

P:ss -

if Priya is so bad and he is the ultimate sufferer the marriage is of no use and should break as per Niharika's plan. 

But in my opinion both have made their share of mistakes. I am not saying everything that Ram did after Natasha's incident is wrong. He did what a caring emotional brother would do. I understand Ram's plight but his words calling Priya's  father "tumhare baap" was pretty wrong. CVs should take note of this. Also Ram has only one worry about Natasha But Priya, this woman is burdened with worrying about her husband, brother, sister in law, father and her marriage. Still she choses to behave rationally. Why can't he think straight that whatever said and done Kartik does not have the reach and capability to kidnap Natasha and start thinking of any other possibilities. But he is hell bent on thinking only in one direction. Now this is not expected of a successful businessman. Ram is shown as a poor judge of people right from the beginning. I am not defending  Priya or Ram but it appeared as if Ram is the best person and she is heartless. Marriage is not a balance sheet where you record what you do for each other and keep an account of it. Each one will rise to support the other in their problems. We are seeing it happen. Priya will not give up fighting for Ram even if they separate. That is true love. Both are adorable as a couple. I don't want to see it as a one way street either way where Ram is bhagwaan or Priya is a devi. They may falter, but want them to stand strong and face this world as one . They always thought they trusted each other. But their trust is being put to test. In the heat of moment many a times we say a few things we do not mean but language like baap and all questions your culture. 

When Priya kept ranting at him after the confession be it because of her insecurities or whatsoever I did feel it was getting too much but now when Priya is accused of not having understood him I feel it is not so. She definitely knows him and has been handling the situation pretty well inspite of the tension she is in. Also if she feels bad for his words to stay back at her maika its her right as his wife to feel so. Don't you feel so.

Edited by pisces12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pisces12

if Priya is so bad and he is the ultimate sufferer the marriage is of no use and should break as per Niharika's plan. 

But in my opinion both have made their share of mistakes. I am not saying everything that Ram did after Natasha's incident is wrong. He did what a caring emotional brother would do. I understand Ram's plight but his words calling Priya's  father "tumhare baap" was pretty wrong. CVs should take note of this. Also Ram has only one worry about Natasha But Priya, this woman is burdened with worrying about her husband, brother, sister in law, father and her marriage. Still she choses to behave rationally. Why can't he think straight that whatever said and done Kartik does not have the reach and capability to kidnap Natasha and start thinking of any other possibilities. But he is hell bent on thinking only in one direction. Now this is not expected of a successful businessman. Ram is shown as a poor judge of people right from the beginning. I am not defending  Priya or Ram but it appeared as if Ram is the best person and she is heartless. Marriage is not a balance sheet where you record what you do for each other and keep an account of it. Each one will rise to support the other in their problems. We are seeing it happen. Priya will not give up fighting for Ram even if they separate. That is true love. Both are adorable as a couple. I don't want to see it as a one way street either way where Ram is bhagwaan or Priya is a devi. They may falter, but want them to stand strong and face this world as one . They always thought they trusted each other. But their trust is being put to test. In the heat of moment many a times we say a few things we do not mean but language like baap and all questions your culture. 

When Priya kept ranting at him after the confession be it because of her insecurities or whatsoever I did feel it was getting too much but now when Priya is accused of not having understood him I feel it is not so. She definitely knows him and has been handling the situation pretty well inspite of the tension she is in. Also if she feels bad for his words to stay back at her maika its her right as his wife to feel so. Don't you feel so.

Fantastic Naina. I appreciate ur work. I have been trying to do and saw ur post. They are in a business eal to know what is the share of the other person. They are in a relation. And they need to balance.
hey, Angie nice post. i was actually waiting 4 it, i also said Mittal about it , i also wanted  to say something about this topics but today i m very busy i have to go out very urgently, will comment after come back.