27th Kairi WU:Imarti's plan working

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post has restricted the contents of the post to members only

April 27, 2012 Kairi WU: Imarti's plan working

Mala's house:

Imarti takes money from every envelope and keeps with her and is about to leave when she sees kalawati standing outside. She is shocked but somehow manages the situation. Kalawati asks why she is here to which imarti says that she had come to washroom and was returning when she saw the gift room door open. So she entered to see if everything is alright here. B4 kalawati asks more imarti says they need to leave and goes from the room. Kalawati is not convinced with the answer imarti had given but doesn't tell anything. After sometime it was time for all the guests to leave and kalawati brought the envelopes and gifts for all guests. She felt that imarti had done something so plans to check the envelope but then felt that guests may feel insulted by this. So she doesn't check and distribute it to everyone. Once the distribution was over, everyone left for their respective homes.

---------------BREAK---------------

Imarti Niwas:

Everyone reaches home and anuj is very happy that the function went smoothly. However imarti is curious to see how the guests will react. She glances downwards to see what their reaction is. Vibha and bubbly are excited to see the money they have received but are shocked to see their envelopes empty. They tell this to vimala who say that kalawati can never do such a shameless thing and opens her envelope which also is found empty. Everyone is shocked that how kalawati could insult them. This matter comes to anuj's notice and he listens to all this and wonder how kalawati can do such a cheap thing. Imarti says that vimala always loves to create scenes and just ignore them and kalawati might have had some confusion.

It's when the other guests come to meet imarti and tells the same thing (empty envelopes). They ask what type of family they have chosen to marry her son. They say that this is the first time they r being so insulted. Imarti feels offended and tells them that kalawati had not forgotten to give money but somehow she couldn't keep money in envelope so she sent money with her. She opens her purse and takes the money she had removed from those envelopes b4 and distributes it to them. Anuj feels that imarti is giving from her money and doing all this to save the reputation of kalawati but what kalawati has done. Imarti smiles in mind that she has succeeded in creating the first spark of fire in anuj's mind.

---------------BREAK----------------

Mala's bedroom:

Mala is very excited that she received so many gifts today and tells her mom that anuj's mother is very nice and she will live very happily there. However kalawati is worried that there is something wrong as imarti was doing something fishy in the gift room but she cannot figure out what could possibly be the problem. Mala asks what happened and she says the problem but mala doesn't bother it and says her to calm down as nothing will happen. Kalawati says let everything be alright.

Imarti's sitting room:

Imarti changes the matter and once all the guests leave, they all settle in the sitting room to check out the other gifts. Ved says that the money they have got from kalawati will be recorded in the diary so he opens all envelopes to find them empty. He says that like others their envelopes are also not having money. Anuj feels insulted and gets furious. To add fuel to fire, imarti tells everyone to forget the matter and asks Sajini to give her the sari kalawati has given her. Sajini gives the sari and she tries her sari and looks at other gifts while imarti opens her sari and checks it out. Sajini asks imarti to tell her the design of the blouse she wants and she will get it stitched it soon but imarti is looking very stunned. Anuj asks her what happened and she says that her sari lacks blouse piece. She asks everyone to look whether the blouse piece is anywhere or not. They search but don't find it anywhere and Sajini says maybe kalawati has sent it intentionally to tell that imarti is a widow. She adds that blouse-less saris are given to widows. Anuj is shocked. Imarti says that Sajini is just blabbering and she says anything. Ved interrupts and says that Sajini is right and if they r feeling so bad then how she would be feeling. Imarti acts that how kalawati can do this and anuj is getting emotionally blackmailed by her. Sajini imagines that imarti should have done drama as she is such a drama queen and pities on anuj. Anuj tries to comfort imarti but she leaves the room and he is left shattered.

Precap:

Imarti is crying looking at her husband's photo and asks him why he left her long back otherwise she wouldn't have seen such a day today. Anuj is listening to all this and he leaves from there angrily, probably to confront mala and her family to ask about the empty envelope and blouse-less sari.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by Sio_AngeL - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey guys...do comment on the how u like the update or not...should i make it too detailed or shorter...pls do give remarks so that i can change it in the due course...
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update. It's perfect!
Kenpachi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perfect :) thanks for the update!!
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your updates are perfect and thanks a ton again for all the efforts you are putting in to write it out for us.  Thanks again and pls keep them coming.

only suggestion pls always keep the WU as a sticky otherwise it sometimes goes on the second page of the forum.  Thats all.  Thanks again.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pratts

Your updates are perfect and thanks a ton again for all the efforts you are putting in to write it out for us.  Thanks again and pls keep them coming.

only suggestion pls always keep the WU as a sticky otherwise it sometimes goes on the second page of the forum.  Thats all.  Thanks again.

How to keep WU sticky?
@actually pratts the forum's channel moderator has to do it and all i can do is send the link and request to make it sticky...actually she is inactive...i have an idea for this and i think after that u guys will get the updates in sticky always...let me do it today itself...i will make a thread to post the whole week's updates in the same thred make it sticky for the whole week...that will work hopefully...
pratts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

How to keep WU sticky?

I have no idea but strawberry rasha has done it for 25th April WU I think and if you keep a sticky, it is right there and does not get mixed with other posts. 
pratts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sio_AngeL

@actually pratts the forum's channel moderator has to do it and all i can do is send the link and request to make it sticky...actually she is inactive...i have an idea for this and i think after that u guys will get the updates in sticky always...let me do it today itself...i will make a thread to post the whole week's updates in the same thred make it sticky for the whole week...that will work hopefully...

That would be great--Thanks again for accomdating our requests.  Thanx