Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 27th April Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Plus, that guy looked cross-eyed. 

The precap was too funny, the way DS was picturing him, and her expressions. 😆
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update

I hope this is not the final guy for Anandi

Nice progressive episode and glad to see J - A on totally different paths minding their own lives.

Edited by Missesha - 12 years ago
madhusidh thumbnail
 👏Precap : Ha ha ha ha Really funny. DS looks very smart. Her cute smile... So sweet... I loved it . Come on Hero Sir... We all r waiting for Ur stunning introduction...Edited by madhusidh - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. Precap is funny 😆
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Juleka

Cannot help admit that it was good seeing J voice himself against what is wrong. I cannot believe I am saying something good about J. Wonder where his sense and sensibility vanishes with matters of his personal life. there his preaching is all thrown out of the window.

So A dulha search has begun. Tomorrows special episode is probably going to showcase all the specimens they have found as a match for A. This first one should be laminated. what was Bhawri thinking while suggesting this cartoon as a match for A i wonder. Anyway good to have some light moments in the serial.

Looks like this new track is only to throw light on the general comments and attitudes a divorcee remarriage (sply a women) brings along in its package. At least the voice over suggested the same.
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the updat
Must say that Today's episode esp da  PRECAP IS bit funny
andv thumbnail
The voiceover just meant that in the remarriage of a divorcee/ an abandoned person, the number of doubts that are aimed at the person hurts her/his pride/self respect so much that it becomes unbearable for the person as well as her/his family.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa ne kyaa angle badal badal ke dekha🤓,imaginary makeover kar ke bhi dekha but its useless.😆...Hayy!! kya namoona🤪 dhoondha hai bhanwri ne anandi ke liye..And what a name-agni vansh.... ...😉bhanwri should again be banned by mahapanchayath for finding this joker for anandi..

But what is the need for this groom search even before divorce is finalized🤔,why should she jump fom one mariage to next so soon...give her time to be emotionally ready to accept a new relationship in her life...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Dadisa ne kyaa angle badal badal ke dekha🤓,imaginary makeover kar ke bhi dekha but its useless.😆...Hayy!! kya namoona🤪 dhoondha hai bhanwri ne anandi ke liye..And what a name-agni vansh.... ...😉bhanwri should again be banned by mahapanchayath for finding this joker for anandi..

But what is the need for this groom search even before divorce is finalized🤔,why should she jump fom one mariage to next so soon...give her time to be emotionally ready to accept a new relationship in her life...

@Bold exactly jyo, she has barely started assimilating and accepting the divorce and they are making her jump into another emotional challenge. Although their intentions are totally noble. I don't think A's guy will come thro these groom searching procedure. she may probably meet someone herself. Only hope the CVs don't introduce some weird  character for her.