Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

27th April,12: WU : AshNi ki Sagai pe Badhai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can anybody explain me the meaning of the words nidhi said in the precap 'stay here to pay for their friendship'? It's confusing me for the track next week...plz any1 who ought to explain me?
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Roses

Not happy with 150 episode. Too rush. I don't no what they want. Suddenly I saw Ashu is sleeping. Ashu  never wants any private time with Nidhi.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Can anybody explain me the meaning of the words nidhi said in the precap 'stay here to pay for their friendship'? It's confusing me for the track next week...plz any1 who ought to explain me?

She said the exact words 'Mere sath apni dosti ki keemat chukao'

meaning that... u hv to pay for the friendship we have... i.e. be part of  Nidhis happiness...which will be a way to repay the debt of friendship...of Nihan...
karajekar thumbnail
hey tanu thanks for the update

i taught there will some wonderful & romantics moment in the engagement but how fast they wind up every thing kuch samaj nahi aaya,i taught they bith will share this happy moment together but kuch nahi

sonali
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu, Maybe Rohan will stay , But I want his character to be positive there is no gain if they make him negative, why make more hurdles for himself and Ashni..
They are happy now let the next phase start, There is a lot to show interms  of how strong relationship can weave. This sagai is a milestone so they have to cover a lot more.

Badhayee Ho Badhayye for Ashni...👏👏

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

She said the exact words 'Mere sath apni dosti ki keemat chukao'

meaning that... u hv to pay for the friendship we have... i.e. be part of Nidhis happiness...which will be a way to repay the debt of friendship...of Nihan...

Oh thanx tanu di... Seems my brain has frozen...
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ashni gt engaged but till now they didn't said i love u nt once!!
nd when nidhi hugged him... ashu ko reply karna chahiye tha!!
we want to see some romance btw ashni
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its 'Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani'...where lovers will confess their love with words 'I Love You...will you marry me?' once they get married.