sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts off with Rocky bringing the watch to Lucky. Rocky asks Lucky how his watch got to his school, and Lucky manages the situation telling that his client goes to night school in his school and he went there to drop him yesterday. When he had gone to wash his hands, he gave the watch to the watchman. Rocky believes Lucky and leaves. Lucky too gets ready to go to classes, when Jeet calls up, to enquire  about Lucky's classes. Lucky tells him that its going on, though he is feeling a bit nervous about telling his family. Jeet tells him not to worry and tell them once he gets his degree. Lucky agrees, and heads off to class.

At the Ahuja's, Jeet (is it just me or is Vishal Singh wearing a stomach pad/pillow of some sort 😕😕😕???)  asks pinky where the kids are, and Pinky tells him that they must be in their room studying, or in Sunny's room studying there. Jeet goes near Sunny's room, and is shocked to hear the kids discussing Sunny's wedding with Zaara. Raavi and Rashi are kinda pulling Sunny's leg, but Sunny Rajkumar is super serious about getting married to Zaara 😆😆 Jeet is alarmed and tells Pinky that the kids are discussing Sunny's wedding. Pinky goes to the room, and sets the kids right. She scolds Raavi and Rashi for filling Sunny's head with these useless ideas, asks them both to start studying. And tells Sunny to clean his room, or she'll throw him out along with all his stuff :P Sunny mutters, he of course has to do it, otherwise if he's out, where will Zaara go. Jeet tells Raavi Rashi not to fill Sunny's head with this nonsense, and if Sunny takes it seriously he will end up bringing Zaara to their house one fine day, and her parents might end up calling the police. Raavi Rashi find it all the more funny, that their Sunny will showcase a Veer..erm Sunny-Zaara movie of his own :P

At the Ahluwalia's, Rocky and Sweety are at the table - Luckyji is late, and Rocky comments, that Sweety should be behind Lucky, not Rocky.. Sweety scolds him, and asks him to start eating, when Luckyji comes. Sweety is annoyed that he is late, and even more so when he gets a msg. Sweety asks him to start his food and says that she will check. She sees that the msg is from Rocky's teacher, and that she has sent 'I'm proud of you.. 😊' to Lucky. Sweety is shocked and takes her anger out on the vessels. Luckyji asks what the matter is and who sent the msg, and Sweetyji explodes. She tells him that she dint expect such behavior from him, and asks him why Rocky's teacher is sending such messages to him, with a kiss smiley. Rocky surprised and takes the phone to see it, and Luckyji explains that it was in thanks for the donation he gave toward the night school. Sweety asks if he gave donation, where is the receipt. Lucky tells that she dint have the receipt, so she said she'd mail it. Sweety begrudgingly accepts it, and asks about the kissy smiley, and rocky clarifies saying that it was a smile not a kiss. Sweetyji satisfied with the explanation, and praises Luckyji for his thoughtfulness and as reward, puts ghee on one roti 😆

At the Ahuja's, Sunny is sitting dejected, and Jeet asks him why he doesn't want to go to singing classes? Pinky says that she's been asking for such a long time, but no reply. Sunny tells her that he doesnt want to go to singing classes, he's not very interested in singing, he likes drawing better. But Zaara likes singing, so he wants her to go to the classes. He asks Jeet-Pinky to tell Zaara's parents to enroll her back in the classes. Pinky is proud of her big hearted little man, and tells him to go study, she will talk to Zaara's mom. Pinky calls up Zaara's mom, and tells her that Sunny is not going to the classes, so she can send Zaara, but Zaara's mom is rather rude, and tells her that they know what is best for Zaara. Pinky says that she understands, but she doesn't want Zaara to suffer because of them or Sunny. Zaara's mom(rudely) says thanks for your concern and hangs up.

Night time in the Ahluwalia house, Luckyji sneaks into Rocky's room, to get his algebra text to study. He sits at the table, and opens it, and finds a sexy pic of Katrina Kaif in the book. Lucky is surprised and thinks this is what Rocky is upto when Sweety comes down. Lucky in a hurry shoves the pic inside and closes the book, and Sweety comes there, asking him what happened. Lucky tells her that he had gas so he just sat down. Sweety doesn't buy it, but Lucky manages somehow, when Sweety spots the pic. She is horrified and tells him that Rocky is upto no good, and she will have to bring him in line. The next morning, Rocky gets a earful from Sweety who tells him that if such photo's come into the house, she will burn them all. Sweety goes to check rocky's room, and Rocky wonders how the photo came out, when he had kept it inside. Lucky tells him not to worry, and asks him to chill.

Later in school, Rocky's teacher gives him a packet to give to his father, telling him that she wont be able to meet him today. Rocky wonders what its all about. Later at home, Rocky and sweety are staring at the packet, with Rocky passing useless comments about how a donation led to a gift, Sweety's anger is increasing with every passing moment. Lucky comes in and Rocky tells him about the packet. Sweety goes to open it, and Lucky snatches it saying its his, he will open. Sweety looks mighty furious, and Luckyji is worried.

End of episode.

No Precap.
Edited by sns23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks for the Update... sorry but I don't know your Name... 😊

Haayeee Mera Sunny Rajkumar... He sacrificed Singing classes for Zara... uska diol sach mein bahot bada hai... 😆😆

Lucky ji ki band bajne wali hai... Sweety chhodegi nahi... I am sure... sach batana hi padega... 😆😆 bichare Lucky ji kaha fas gaye... ðŸ˜‰ 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that the tracks of my fav characters are going on.,,Sunny, Lucky and of course Sweetyji...😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am happy that the tracks of my fav characters are going on.,,Sunny, Lucky and of course Sweetyji...😆

Yeah Mine too... 😃

Sunny, Sweety and Lucky... comes in first 3 Fav characters of Parvarish... 😊

but I am not getting what they want to show by Sunny-Zara's track... 😕
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No problemo :).. I honestly couldn't concentrate on anything else other than Vishal Singh's stomach pad/pillow :P Sweetyji was awesome as usual :P Sunny is cute, but even I dont get where they're going with this Sunny-Zaara track :S :S
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.. ðŸ˜Š
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!!!!
Sweety is awesome!!!!!
she is my fav character!!!!!!!
just love her!!!!
Shweta is amazing as Sweety, cant think of anyone else as Sweety!!!!!!!
Just Love Her!!!!!!!!
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update