Dance India Dance Season 3

OMG! look what I found!!!!!

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG! You all need to see this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1AZoqDDs8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The main folk dancer in the center, in red ghagra choli, is Geeta! DID wali Geeta!!!! woahh!😲

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharin πŸ˜Š
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

woah man...!!!!!

i hv watched dis movi like hundred times but nnever realized it...!!!!

very gud observation...😊

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yea I also noticed that the last time I watched this movie a few months ago. It makes sense why she would be there cos Farah Khan choreographed for this movie. BTW if u watch the movie carefully u will also see Farah n Manish Malhotra in the background laughing and making fun of Kajol in the scene where she tries to dress up like Rani's character in hot pink minis.
Oh wow good catch lol. I never noticed that before even though I watched the film a lot of timesπŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

Yea I also noticed that the last time I watched this movie a few months ago. It makes sense why she would be there cos Farah Khan choreographed for this movie. BTW if u watch the movie carefully u will also see Farah n Manish Malhotra in the background laughing and making fun of Kajol in the scene where she tries to dress up like Rani's character in hot pink minis.

LOL. I do remember KJo making an appearance in DDLJ in the scene where SRK plays the flower prank on Kajol and KJo is in the group of friends laughing off... πŸ˜†
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they revealed this in first season on  Farah Khan special, where farah khan revealed that Geeta Kapoor was the main lead for the folk part of this song
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: phadukaran

they revealed this in first season on  Farah Khan special, where farah khan revealed that Geeta Kapoor was the main lead for the folk part of this song

oh wow, I never knew. I always thought (when I saw the movie as a kid) that its that lady folk singer like ila arun or something...never really paid much attention πŸ˜•
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here is Geeta too! at 2:40! Have a look!

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

Here is Geeta too! at 2:40! Have a look!

woahhh!!! 

haha...so funny though. πŸ˜†