Afsar Bitiya

.-.Afsar of the Week [3] .-.

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
H o l a !

I already used English and French so I decided to use Spanish this time🤣 And that's also the full extent of my Spanish vocab😃😆

I'm a bit hungry so we're gonna keep this short. Which means without meaning to you guys will have to put up with my bakwaas🤣 But less then what it would've been =) And if anyone has food, please pass it over😃 Thanks😃

You know? I've noticed that every time I'm about to post this, it's always late at night at around 1-ish🤔 Is this important? No not really but thought I should share with everyone😃🤣

K I think that's enough😆 Sooo GUESS WHAT! It's time to announce Afsar of the Week #3. That's right kids #3! Isn't this exciting?😃 This person is super duper special and we get to honor and appreciate her. As well as you know, ask a few questions here and there, maybe annoy them in the process. The usual stuff. But more then that, for a whole week they get to show off how special and awesome they are😃

Any guesses who she is?

Well you all know her😃 But then again I bet it was kind of obvious that I wasn't gonna pick some random person🤔🤣

She is currently online while I'm typing this up

Her one year anni on I-F is coming up in June! (which also means, June 1st there'll be a party sharty😎)

She's a Geet fan and she's active here as well as on the Punar Vivah forum😃

Everyday she posts episode discussion threads

That last hint should've given it away but if not, check the main page of the forum and you'll know who it is😳

It's none other then

S a m a n a l y s e

Congo shongo😃

Here's a little something something for you

And here are the basic questions for you to start off😃

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favourite section on I-F:

Why you visit the Afsar Bitiya forum:

How you landed on the Afsar Bitiya forum:

Why do you like Afsar Bitiya:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be AOTW:

Favourite Actor:

Favourite Actress:

Favourite Character from Afsar Bitiya:

Favourite Shows:

That's it. For now😆 Enjoy your week and happy grilling😃

- | A f s a r  B i t i y a  D e v  T e a m | -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Ravjot!

What an honour! 😳

I would like to thank my parents for going to sleep early every night so that I can nurse my forum addiction into the wee hours, the team of Afsar Bitiya for making a wonderful, uplifting show about a strong, independent girl who fights for the truth, and all of you lovely people for caring two paisa for what I write everyday! This forum is such a cozy, happy place!

🤗🤗🤗GROUP HUG!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Ok now onto business. Since I do happen to be online right now I shall attack the first set of questions.

Name: Samana

(minus 71...made you look? 😆)

Birthday: November 22nd

Profession: Researcher/Bharatnatyam dancer

Hobbies: dance, theatre, drawing/painting, reading, writing (obviously)

How you got started with I-F: I stumbled on and episode of Geet in January 2011 and wanted to know more about the story. My guide and guru, Google led me here. Then I became a silent reader and finally one day I made my first post. The rest is history!

Your favourite section on I-F: The Geet forum will always be very special, and now AB and PV forums are my beloved, regular stomping grounds

Why you visit the Afsar Bitiya forum: Because I feel a burning need to discuss this show and its characters on a daily basis.

How you landed on the Afsar Bitiya forum: I caught up on the first month and a half of the show in one go and was consumed by how powerful it was. I had to say something and so I came wandering in here!

Why do you like Afsar Bitiya: How to I love thee? Let me count the ways... 😆 There are so many reasons but the main ones are the strong female protagonist who had a dream, other than marriage, and her achieving it actually being the first order of the story. She got some incidental help along the way but mostly this dream was achieved on her own merit, with her blood, sweat and tears! I also love that the male lead is so human. He is far from having it together all the time and more often than not he is the damsel in distress (and he is certainly pretty enough to carry it off!). I love that role reversal. Finally VP, VP, VP!

Daily Soaps or Movies: At the present moment, all movies are vacuous and devoid of any sincerity so daily soaps all the way!

Best Friend(s) on I-F: I have made some really wonderful friends here but I wouldn't want to insult anyone by forgetting them...because I am that popular. 😎🤣

How does it feel to be AOTW:
Parinde Udne lage
Jharoken khulne lage
Ye raste mudne lage
Saathi bana hain aasman ⭐️

Too much? 😆 But in all seriousness it feels wonderful to have all the attention on me! 😉

Favourite Actor: Dilip Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Gurmeet Choudhary

Favourite Actress: Vyjayantimala, Madhuri Dixit, Konkana Sen

Favourite Character from Afsar Bitiya: BDO Krishna Raj...
with special mentions for Babloo and VP

Favourite Shows: GHSP, AB and PV and from across the water, Big Bang Theory

Phew, I am truly flattered that you are interested enough in the sundries of my existence to read this far! Love you guys! 😆
-Ursh- thumbnail
Congrats Samana!
You make the forum very alive. Thanks for your great discussions
They are a pleasure to read.
P.S the Big Bang Theory rocks.
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow congrats love u totally deserve it will grill u when i come up with some questions 4 u.
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowowowowwo Congratsss Samanalyse  you truly deserve it.It was soo wonderful reading your answers amazing will cum bac with some more!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats dear! Have fun on the hot seat..!

Ravsji- all I'm gonna do is shake my head 😳 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
CONGRTAZZ Sam , U deserve it . Will grill u if find something .Till then Enjoy 😃
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ nothing new there😳

1. Did I scare you with the PM? I hope I did. I live for this stuff🤣
2. How's you?
3. How is your day?

I'll be back😆
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
^ You can never scare anyone Ravz.
Hi,

So Congratulations, first of all.

My questions:

1) If you could replace certain members of the cast of Afsar Bitiya, who would you replace and with whom?
2) If you could change the story track a bit, what changes would you bring?
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Sam! 👏

And it was interesting knowing a little bit more of you. 😃