Priya vrs Ram - My Analysis - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by fosla

Haye Haye Gita.

Wah!! Loved your post! Kya likha hai???πŸ‘

Waise.. Good to know that after venting out, here you are back to Narad Muni form! Love ya Sista.. As always!

Tsk.. Tsk.. We all know who gets exasperated and which character is being called bashed here in IF..tsk. tsk.. love your posts dear!πŸ€—
Still talking about character, or are you referring to real people now? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks Angie. double πŸ€—πŸ€—to you. 
You know in life, Narad Munis are usually the happiest of all! πŸ˜†

Seriously, that is all the reply I get from you for a marathon post? I expected more fire, retaliation or something! 

Awesome analysis! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In few words  you analysed the major events which tested RaYa's love for each other & how they came out of the problems with flying colors each time because 'that true love'.πŸ˜›
     We love Ram-Priya because they look so real.😳 Loved the way you put their action-reactions according to the circumstances & their nature.
      Please you can go on & on...Please come-up with your thoughts about Ram-Priya.Don't stop the Gita-path about RaYa...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ You have really reached to their mind & heart...to the great extent.
Hi,

Just want to say thank you, It had vecome increasingly tiring to read howone is a selfish and bad wife and the other a rude, husband,- aross most forums.

The beauty of your post just reflects the truth- Both Rama and Priya are Ying n Yang- complement each other perfectly. Both different yet both loving each other. There;s no less or more in it. Their reactions may not satisfy us but they react the way they are and yet have managed to overcome issues.

Why expect them to behave the way we want them to?

Once again i would request this post across other forums too...just to let the air of its my way of thinking ir highway' dispel.

rgds
neeru 
Originally posted by tugga1

Hi,

Just want to say thank you, It had vecome increasingly tiring to read howone is a selfish and bad wife and the other a rude, husband,- aross most forums.

The beauty of your post just reflects the truth- Both Rama and Priya are Ying n Yang- complement each other perfectly. Both different yet both loving each other. There;s no less or more in it. Their reactions may not satisfy us but they react the way they are and yet have managed to overcome issues.

Once again i would request this post across other forums too...just to let the air of its my way of thinking ir highway' dispel.

rgds
neeru 

Neeru, agree with you. I've done my part in posting this on FB where I'm active. I wish everyone else active on other forums would do this too. All of us needed this post badly. Thanks again Gita.

superb analysis di... well done !!!!

Hi,

rgds
neeru 
Well said--so neeru(nbc) is tugga1 here😊!

cheers
Sonal.

Hi,

rgds
neeru 

Thanks Neeru. Incidentally, one of my BEST friends is Neeru. I don't think you are her, cause she is never this nice when talking to me. πŸ˜†

And I like the Yin and Yang analogy! That is what they are. 
Originally posted by salsaly

superb analysis di... well done !!!!

Thanks dear. Eager to hear more of your thoughts too. 
Originally posted by pisces12

So very true. Loved it. I see the beauty in their relationship. I too don't want to do the finger pointing as to  who went wrong when or who is fairer than the other. They are perfect for each other. They are learning while trudging their way through difficulties. Yes some dialogues were not right and how do the CVs know if we don't point it out. But they perfectly complement each other. They have shown it in the past how they have understood each other and want to see them doing the same. 

Thank you for responding.  You are pretty level-headed in all your comments. πŸ‘ I like that.
you know, we want to see them as perfect people, but if they did everything right all the time, there would be no story. And you cannot see romance all the time. There has to be a story. So we should forgive the CVs also for making the charaters look like fools sometimes! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by pink27

Very Very well put'Kudos!!!-just love your post.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally agree with you..The CVs have overall done a good job etching the characters and the actors are doing an awesome job portraying them..(there are some creative liberties taken by them here and there for the heck of the drama though)

Totally Agree on this. There can't be any drama, if everyone acts perfect all the time.

The characters are indeed close to reality and human-I personally do-not judge them by every word they say and every minute thing they do or not do. what matters to me is their overall personas and intent.

I cannot even judge  analyze and scrutinize  real people at a very micro level , because if I do that in real life I would actually end up disliking everyone'cuz peple do and say many things in the heat of the moment 'even I do. Nobody is perfect..

Very well said. πŸ‘ when we learn to understand why a person is doing something, it makes our life a lot less stressful! And i strongly beleive that most people do not intend to be bad . their actions are either misunderstood, or a result of their circumstances.

I, personally could not fathom these Ram V/s Priya posts/debates  across the forums on the net.So I totally love your post cuz BALH is in fact Ram and Priya and not Ram v/s Priya.