Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya vrs Ram - My Analysis - Page 5

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mem1

So why are you staying out of it? Come join the party! πŸ˜ƒ

If you get around to replying my post! πŸ˜› will reply to Lalita Di's posts too... Just dont accuse me of hijacking ur threadπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gita - reading it.. will give you my opinion... love what i read so far... TOTALLY AGREE so far.

LOVE IT

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gita - just finished reading it.. Completely agree with your POV.

As a viewer, all I ask is that Ram does not forget respect .. whether its for Priya or anyone around him. As you said, Anger is justified, being down right demeaning to his wife and her family is not. I love this character as much as the next guy but CVs have forgotten the real Ram somewhere in this family feud.

Loved your points on each situation and completely agree.

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndYa4u

Gita - just finished reading it.. Completely agree with your POV.

As a viewer, all I ask is that Ram does not forget respect .. whether its for Priya or anyone around him. As you said, Anger is justified, being down right demeaning to his wife and her family is not. I love this character as much as the next guy but CVs have forgotten the real Ram somewhere in this family feud.

Loved your points on each situation and completely agree.

Well said Mittal didi...πŸ˜ƒ
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, after all both are human beings and are quite near to realistic life. Isn't that the reason why we identify the characters a lot with us? 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow just superb, I agree with you, you said it,πŸ‘πŸΌtoo good. after all they are human beings, very real characters and that is the reason we love them. Love your take a lot.
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mem1

Thanks dear for liking this 'yet another' post. πŸ˜‰
Gita, without doubt, this is the BEST post on IF for quite a long time. It may not be the longest (simply for one because whatever you've written is not debatable ... apart from saying wow, there's nothing more we can add; and next you don't haven't made any unnecessary replies, trying to increase the size of the post, which is pretty common here too.), but it gave a lot of us the slight push we needed to start thinking of them ONLY as RaYa again and not as Ram Priya. YOu wait, I'm sure there'll definitely be another new post, with points against what you've written, but rest assured, this one will remain the masterpiece it is. So I don't want you to demean you own post by saying "yet another post"

BTW, Priya's mistakes are never ignored. Haven't you been reading Angie's posts? 🀣
There are both sides in this warfare. those that ignore Priya's mistakes and exaggerate Ram's and then those that ignore Ram's mistakes and exaggerate Priya's. And someday , when all the drama is over, I can see Ram and Priya sitting with their morning coffee and reading all the posts and laughing over them. πŸ˜†

And the funniest part is, even now, the mistakes that are attributed to either Ram or Priya... we never find Priya or Ram fighting for those reasons :-)

ON a serious note, this IF is a reflection is human behaviour. If my baby pulled a toy from another kid and that kid hit my baby , even though I know my baby was wrong too, I would still be mad at that kid for hitting her.
In the same way, those that are partial towards Priya get mad at Ram for hurting her, and those that are partial towards Ram get mad at Priya for hurting him.
And while we are fighting it out here, Ram and Priya make up in no time and move on!

ramdevsan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ravichitra

Well, after all both are human beings and are quite near to realistic life. Isn't that the reason why we identify the characters a lot with us? 

well said agree with u...both raya is human being...they are so realistic...in anger we do what we should not same is happening with raya...
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

Lalita you are so right...of late this has become a trend on IF...people keep on replying to replies and increase the size so that their post remains on Top...very childish and sometimes takes away the intent of the post...it is not a competition here...I love Ram the actor and the character...there are times I drool over him and times when he irritates me no end due to his irrational behaviour...similarly Priya also has imperfections..but our love for our leads shouldnt blind us to the fact that we are really privileged to watch and appreciate two of the finest artists currently in India...
Edited by Neenzoo - 11 years ago