Priya vrs Ram - My Analysis - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Neenzoo

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  Neenzoo...wait and watch... there's be a new post against you now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Another thing, another important point requiring mention and a possible discussion is the Karva chauth episode... what is your take on that? All of you...?

Gita, do go through the link I pm-ed you on for your post on FB. Everyone was so happy to see such a rational post. You've got a new bunch of followers.😊

Edited by LalitaLahiri - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

Gita, do go through the link I pm-ed you on for your post on FB. Everyone was so happy to see such a rational post. You've got a new bunch of followers.😊

Lalita, I did see the FB post. Loved all the comments. Almost started feeling like a celebrity! my 15 secs of fame. πŸ€£ πŸ€£
 But I am trying to stay away from FB, because one forum is so addictive, I am spending too much time on this. 

Originally posted by pink27

Well said--so neeru(nbc) is tugga1 here😊!

cheers
Sonal.

hi soonal,

yes its me neru -aka nbc aka tugga!!!!!:)
Edited by tugga1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mem1

Thanks Neeru. Incidentally, one of my BEST friends is Neeru. I don't think you are her, cause she is never this nice when talking to me. πŸ˜†

hi u r welcome!!! and believe me all my best friends too complain the same way they never think i am nnice enough to them :)

And I like the Yin and Yang analogy! That is what they are. 
GOSH Gita Di and Lalita Ji, i seriously didn't mean to hurt anybody's felling by writing "Yet Another Post"...believe me, sacchi!! πŸ˜’

i preferred not to comment on other posts just bcoz i felt them to be a lil biased but i did mention here that i loved this analyse, bcoz Gita Di u pointed out everything so wellπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

these are just fictional characters that touched our hearts in real, they would make mistakes bcoz they are not typical god/goddess leads and we'll side sometimes with one and sometimes with another, but i don't want tension growing in the forum bcoz of this "discussion"πŸ€”

i would just say, we all are RaYans so we must not divide ourselves among Ram supporters or Priya supporters...we all love RaYa as a whole😳, don't we??

sorry again, if i sounded rude, i really didn't mean to😭😭
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

GOSH Gita Di and Lalita Ji, i seriously didn't mean to hurt anybody's felling by writing "Yet Another Post"...believe me, sacchi!! πŸ˜’

i preferred not to comment on other posts just bcoz i felt them to be a lil biased but i did mention here that i loved this analyse, bcoz Gita Di u pointed out everything so wellπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

these are just fictional characters that touched our hearts in real, they would make mistakes bcoz they are not typical god/goddess leads and we'll side sometimes with one and sometimes with another, but i don't want tension growing in the forum bcoz of this "discussion"πŸ€”

i would just say, we all are RaYans so we must not divide ourselves among Ram supporters or Priya supporters...we all love RaYa as a whole😳, don't we??

Hey Nancy, don't take anything I say seriously. I was just kidding. Most of the time I am kidding, so don't take it seriously and please don't feel bad.  I loved your comment, and I like talking to you. I was just shocked last night to know you are just 15 πŸ˜†. 

Anyway, no tension. everyone wants to voice their opinions. some get a little carried away, but that is all because we all love the show.  so just sit back and enjoy! 
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Hey Nancy, πŸ˜ƒ

Chill ! I didn't even know that you had used these words and our smart Gita lifted these from your post πŸ˜›. Now I went back and read your post again...chill please..your post was a good one... with no derogatory sense in it at all ... I was teasing Gita on a standalone basis for those words... and there's no tension possible at all ...

Take care !
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Gita - just finished reading it.. Completely agree with your POV.

As a viewer, all I ask is that Ram does not forget respect .. whether its for Priya or anyone around him. As you said, Anger is justified, being down right demeaning to his wife and her family is not. I love this character as much as the next guy but CVs have forgotten the real Ram somewhere in this family feud.

Loved your points on each situation and completely agree.

Mittal,

I wish we could put across just this sentence above (marked in red) to the CVs. Bigger the person, lesser would be his ego. A person, truly worthy of being the 3rd largest businessman in the country and having won so many awards would not stoop down to saying... I am THE ...

Coming to think of it, he did this in the VIdya Balan episode too... when he gave the impression... that when i give a party, all these people will come running... even that sentence I had found disrespectful
I agree with you Lalita didi...😊 Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

Mittal,

I wish we could put across just this sentence above (marked in red) to the CVs. Bigger the person, lesser would be his ego. A person, truly worthy of being the 3rd largest businessman in the country and having won so many awards would not stoop down to saying... I am THE ...

Coming to think of it, he did this in the VIdya Balan episode too... when he gave the impression... that when i give a party, all these people will come running... even that sentence I had found disrespectful

Exactly agree with both of you on that point. They show Ram as a very sweet man, who goes out of his way to help others, and expects nothing in return .During the wedding, and even before the wedding, when he actually disliked Priya, even then he supported her and her family, and respected her dad. A rich business man getting all his guests to come to a cheap marriage hall with no AC, and then not complaining at all about it, is beyond amazing. A person with such values would never speak rudely, and say the things they make him say when he is angry. That is where the disconnect is. I understand that he is short tempered and gets angry when his family is in trouble. I cannot understand him using 'down market' words. 
Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago