Priya vrs Ram - My Analysis - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mem1

Exactly agree with both of you on that point. They show Ram as a very sweet man, who goes out of his way to help others, and expects nothing in return .During the wedding, and even before the wedding, when he actually disliked Priya, even then he supported her and her family, and respected her dad. A rich business man getting all his guests to come to a cheap marriage hall with no AC, and then not complaining at all about it, is beyond amazing. A person with such values would never speak rudely, and say the things they make him say when he is angry. That is where the disconnect is. I understand that he is short tempered and gets angry when his family is in trouble. I cannot understand him using 'down market' words. 

Hmmm.. do you think the reason can be... frequent changes in CVs.

I remember Tarana writing about this one day... that writers change AND end of the day, we know our roles and our characters much more than the writers do.

Which is sad. I truly think us BAHL afflicted mad people would be of more help to Ekta.πŸ˜› We know each and every scene and each and every dialogue and which attire has been recycled  and how Ram looked when he said a particular statement and so on... πŸ˜‰

I don't know how this works though... if Ram and Sakshi are given something to say, which they know does not gel with the character they're portraying, do they have an option of saying that please change this? Or do they have to necessarily do it without comments?
Edited by LalitaLahiri - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

I don't know how this works though... if Ram and Sakshi are given something to say, which they know does not gel with the character they're portraying, do they have an option of saying that please change this? Or do they have to necessarily do it without comments?

I remember in an interview, (I guess u have seen it too)
Ram said when they are given scenes.. He and Sakshi always discuss how to do it.. (He was talking about 10th Jan)
So I believe they do have a say in potraying of scenes...
but if writers keep changing.. There is only so much that they can do!!
Poor writers... they have two powerhosues of acting..! and look what they do sometimes!!

Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago

Hmmm.. do you think the reason can be... frequent changes in CVs.

I remember Tarana writing about this one day... that writers change AND end of the day, we know our roles and our characters much more than the writers do.

Which is sad. I truly think us BAHL afflicted mad people would be of more help to Ekta.πŸ˜› We know each and every scene and each and every dialogue and which attire has been recycled  and how Ram looked when he said a particular statement and so on... πŸ˜‰

Good point Lalita. CVs changing frequently can't be a good thing. And these CVs are probably just as busy doing multiple shows as the actors are. So it is hard for them to relate to the characters like we do.
I do wish the actors have some say. But I think they include those dialogues and actions sometimes for sensationalism too. 
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

I remember in an interview, (I guess u have seen it too)
Ram said when they are given scenes.. He and Sakshi always discuss how to do it.. (He was talking about 10th Jan)
So I believe they do have a say in potraying of scenes...
but if writers keep changing.. There is so much they can do!!
Poor writers... they have two powerhosues of acting..! and look what they do sometimes!!

I know. with such talented and intelligent actors, they could do so much more. But in all fairness, the writers sometimes do come up with some really good stuff. When we all expect cliched dialogues and reactions, they come up with something totally different. Can you imagine the pressure on the writers too, to write for such actors as these. 

I read that Ekta refused tot ry making a serial for Amitabh bachchan, because she didn't think she could do justice to him. 

I read that Ekta refused tot ry making a serial for Amitabh bachchan, because she didn't think she could do justice to him. 

I read it too.. And she is right.. actually I do have a faith in her.,, she has given an  excellent serial so far.. and lets hope the magic will show up soon.. we've only a year!!

Originally posted by Priya_Fan

I read it too.. And she is right.. actually I do have a faith in her.,, she has given an  excellent serial so far.. and lets hope the magic will show up soon.. we've only a year!!

Amy, that is what I have been saying all along...I really wanna keep my faith on Ekta and  I'm guessing that the extensive use of body doubles  was not in Ekta's hands. 😭

And the current track will get better from today... fingers crossed.πŸ˜›

Amy, that is what I have been saying all along...I really wanna keep my faith on Ekta and  I'm guessing that the extensive use of body doubles  was not in Ekta's hands. 😭

And the current track will get better from today... fingers crossed.πŸ˜›

I think so too. KK will not be coming all the way from Oz, for nothing. Looking forward to how and what they find out about Niharika. 
I am still hoping Amarnath K is alive somehwere. πŸ˜‰

I think so too. KK will not be coming all the way from Oz, for nothing. Looking forward to how and what they find out about Niharika. 
I am still hoping Amarnath K is alive somehwere. πŸ˜‰

I am still hoping Amarnath K is alive somehwere. πŸ˜‰ ... Yeah.. in the form of Bansi Kaka, suffering from amnesia πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Awesome postπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i loved ur analysis..u r so right they both r human being and a human being can not be right all the time..both ram and priya are not perfect..and i think they both are on the same boat..in the current track not only ram but they both are actually helpless!!πŸ€”