Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Tomorrow is the last day 😃 I'm so damn happy. You have no freaking idea. I may just go out of the school singing, dancing and cartwheeling !!  😆

oooh.  Remember to send piccies.😃
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

oooh.  Remember to send piccies.😃

I said I may 😛..Not for certain. I might just have a headache and not do anything crazy. 😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: llSerenityll

I said I may 😛..Not for certain. I might just have a headache and not do anything crazy. 😆

I hope these headaches are not going to last after you get married?  Otherwise, Daniel, Rehaan or Zain will be beside themselves.  😆  Their diy skills will be improving day by day.🤣
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys!!! how are you all?? I hope you all are fantastic. I had an english exam today! Finally over and it went pretty good mashallah!! And i think i have done well (but wont speak to soon). And i have maths exam coming up in June. so that can wait fo revision! I missed you all LOTS!! ðŸ¤—
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

I hope these headaches are not going to last after you get married?  Otherwise, Daniel, Rehaan or Zain will be beside themselves.  😆  Their diy skills will be improving day by day.🤣

Lmao !!! I'm literally crying.. That's too funny 🤣 I don't think they will occur.. It's usually cuz of school..Something about school !! Maybe the stress..or all those people carrying germs..or sitting and listening to annoying teachers talk one after the other and only a 20 minute lunch. Yeah,it's school. 🤢