The Insanity Club #15 [Invites Only] - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Xarina

🤗  Duly appreciated.  It has been an odd day.

No prob. Why? 😲
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Hey Nazma ! Yeah well, Rupal was here to take your place 😛 You should read the story she made for us. She posted two parts in the last thread. It's amazing. 😊 (pg 130 and 138)

Ahlam, thank you for mentioning the story and saying it is amazing...a huge ðŸ¤— is coming your way...you are the sweetest...who would have thunk huh ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Ahlam, thank you for mentioning the story and saying it is amazing...a huge ðŸ¤— is coming your way...you are the sweetest...who would have thunk huh ðŸ˜†

No problem ! 😊 I wouldn't have thought it, that's for sure. 😆
Originally posted by famzii05

anyone home?!!? 

Had gone to lay down..head had started hurting..It's okay now 😆 How do you do? 😊
gotta get dinner on the table...be back by 9:00 US time...if anyone is around fine or like always I will have to play by myself...I am really getting good at it ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Had gone to lay down..head had started hurting..It's okay now 😆 How do you do? 😊

aww... ur head hurts quiet alot!! hope ur better... now my heads starting to hurt... hows the little one doing? make sure you get enough rest and the right foods!! 😉

sorry to not reply earlier.. my lappy went dead and now going to go to bed... so Rupal i wont be on US time 9...

see you tomorrow!! Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams!! 🤗
Good night everyone...sweet NATHAN dreams...oh wait that for me only...well pick your pleasure and dream sweet dreams and add some wet and wild to it ðŸ˜³
The next day the girls took their time waking up. Rupal had informed them that since it was a weekday, the morning traffic would be horrendous and we should leave after 9 to avoid traffic. So around 8 is when everyone started to wake up and of course Ahlam had to be dragged awake. She would have preferred to be carried to the car sleeping. Xarina and Rupal were the first ones to wake up and so they prepared eggs, pancakes and some pooha for breakfast. After the breakfast and quick showers the girls all came into the kitchen and started to make lunch together as Rupal had informed them about the olympic park right near the Coca Cola factory...And since it would be a strain on one person, everyone decided to volunteer and make something to add to the lunch basket. Nazma had made crackers with cheese and fruit on top, and also packed a couple of bottles of wine. Vibha made chicken soup and salad. Fahima made her version of snack pizza using pita bread and fresh veggies. Xarina made everything needed for Falafals and Ahlam made brownies and cookies for dessert. Rupal had made sandwiches with spicy chutney. She packed her sandwiches and made sure they had enough paper napkins, paper plates, bowl and cups. Then she went on to get the cooler from the garage to load up the food. After the food was packed in the cooler and the cooler placed in the car, the girls checked themselves and made sure they had money, make-up and some tampons...just in case. Every girls essentials...

This time Xarina drove and found it weird to sit on the other side to drive and also to drive on the other side of the road. She was a little hesitant at first, but once she got the hang of it, the other girls knew that never again to let Xarina or Rupal drive. They were like hell on wheels. When they got to Atlanta downtown, They found a parking garage and decided to leave their cooler in the car and come back for it when hungry. They bought their tickets and then waited inside for the tour to begin. And this being the wild group, were a bigger attraction to the people there than the factory itself. Ahlam and Nazma and Vibha would climb statues on display to have their pictures taken. And at first shy but after the initial hesitation, the rest of the gang joined in and asked some of the others from the tour to take their pictures. To put it mildly, these 6 friends were more lively than a Russell Patel comedy act. The tour had started and the group was warned by the tour guide to cool it or leave, Rupal flipped her off when she was leaving and said f**k you bitch. But the group behaved and then afterwards they all came out with a coke bottle for each as a souvenir from the tour...

The girls made their way across the park and found a nice pleasant place to parks their asses and only Xarina and Nazma went to the car to get the cooler. When they came back they saw Ahlam had gone to play volleyball with some hot boys at the park. And the other girls were waiting for Xarina and Nazma so they could go and join the boys...One of the boys was quite smitten with Xarina and they seem to have hit it off. The guy was named James and he and Xarina seemed to have forgotten the world and had eyes only for each other. Xarina would purposely trip or fall only to be caught by James followed by some eye locks and caressing of Xarina's "wound" by James. The other girls would just roll their eyes and gave up after calling a few times. After they played with the boys, they all went to eat lunch and the girls invited the boys to join them. At first they were hesitant, but Ahlam gave them a wink and said come on boys, you wouldn't say no to me now would you...And so the boys agreed. And of all the boys and girls the biggest smiles were on Xarina and James. They took their food to another table nearby and sat alone while chatting and playing footsies. 

In the late afternoon, the girls made their way home and this time after much pleading, the girls allowed Rupal to drive with the promise she would follow the speed limit. And with much hesitation she agreed. She did not like it...Ahlam sat in the front with Rupal and was telling Rupal in a low voice that Xarina was still in a dream world and that it was possible that she had exchanged numbers with James...Rupal's jaw dropped and then she smiled. Her friend Xarina deserved to have some good old fashioned fun and Ahlam agreed. Ahlam then said the old gal needs to get some and soon...and with that comment she was met with a few slaps to her arm from the back seat and then the whole care broke into laughter. Once they got home the first thing the girls did was empty the cooler and clean up and then they all sat around and thought of something to do for the next day. Rupal said we could go back to where we were today and they have a Aquarium and some kind of Museum there. The other girls all looked at Xarina to see her smile grow wider and Ahlam said I know for a fact that Xarina is going to leave us to go and jump that boys bones...Xarina said if only dear...if only. He was visiting a friend and he was going to leave today.

The next day was a lazy day and so the girls decided to go and spend the day swimming in the community swimming pool. And so the girls wore their best swim suits to attract good looking men. Rupal knew that there were no good-looking men around but kept quite to watch the tamasha. They all went to the pool and enjoyed the whole day swimming and playing with the neighbor kids. Rupal was impressed that her friends were all talk of boys and deep down they were sweet sanskari girls. Not Gopi's...but definitely not Rashi's either...After the whole day spent outside the girls decided to go out to dinner but first hang out at the local bar and have a few drinks and enjoy their life and talk about themselves. The girls then came back home and decided that the next day they would go to the botanical gardens and also do a picnic same as yesterday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part may have been boring and I apologize for that. I was just bored and this is the best I came. I hope you all still like it even if only a little bit.
Originally posted by Dhabu89

The next day the girls took their time waking up. Rupal had informed them that since it was a weekday, the morning traffic would be horrendous and we should leave after 9 to avoid traffic. So around 8 is when everyone started to wake up and of course Ahlam had to be dragged awake. She would have preferred to be carried to the car sleeping. Xarina and Rupal were the first ones to wake up and so they prepared eggs, pancakes and some pooha for breakfast. After the breakfast and quick showers the girls all came into the kitchen and started to make lunch together as Rupal had informed them about the olympic park right near the Coca Cola factory...And since it would be a strain on one person, everyone decided to volunteer and make something to add to the lunch basket. Nazma had made crackers with cheese and fruit on top, and also packed a couple of bottles of wine. Vibha made chicken soup and salad. Fahima made her version of snack pizza using pita bread and fresh veggies. Xarina made everything needed for Falafals and Ahlam made brownies and cookies for dessert. Rupal had made sandwiches with spicy chutney. She packed her sandwiches and made sure they had enough paper napkins, paper plates, bowl and cups. Then she went on to get the cooler from the garage to load up the food. After the food was packed in the cooler and the cooler placed in the car, the girls checked themselves and made sure they had money, make-up and some tampons...just in case. Every girls essentials...

This time Xarina drove and found it weird to sit on the other side to drive and also to drive on the other side of the road. She was a little hesitant at first, but once she got the hang of it, the other girls knew that never again to let Xarina or Rupal drive. They were like hell on wheels. When they got to Atlanta downtown, They found a parking garage and decided to leave their cooler in the car and come back for it when hungry. They bought their tickets and then waited inside for the tour to begin. And this being the wild group, were a bigger attraction to the people there than the factory itself. Ahlam and Nazma and Vibha would climb statues on display to have their pictures taken. And at first shy but after the initial hesitation, the rest of the gang joined in and asked some of the others from the tour to take their pictures. To put it mildly, these 6 friends were more lively than a Russell Patel comedy act. The tour had started and the group was warned by the tour guide to cool it or leave, Rupal flipped her off when she was leaving and said f**k you bitch. But the group behaved and then afterwards they all came out with a coke bottle for each as a souvenir from the tour...

The girls made their way across the park and found a nice pleasant place to parks their asses and only Xarina and Nazma went to the car to get the cooler. When they came back they saw Ahlam had gone to play volleyball with some hot boys at the park. And the other girls were waiting for Xarina and Nazma so they could go and join the boys...One of the boys was quite smitten with Xarina and they seem to have hit it off. The guy was named James and he and Xarina seemed to have forgotten the world and had eyes only for each other. Xarina would purposely trip or fall only to be caught by James followed by some eye locks and caressing of Xarina's "wound" by James. The other girls would just roll their eyes and gave up after calling a few times. After they played with the boys, they all went to eat lunch and the girls invited the boys to join them. At first they were hesitant, but Ahlam gave them a wink and said come on boys, you wouldn't say no to me now would you...And so the boys agreed. And of all the boys and girls the biggest smiles were on Xarina and James. They took their food to another table nearby and sat alone while chatting and playing footsies. 

In the late afternoon, the girls made their way home and this time after much pleading, the girls allowed Rupal to drive with the promise she would follow the speed limit. And with much hesitation she agreed. She did not like it...Ahlam sat in the front with Rupal and was telling Rupal in a low voice that Xarina was still in a dream world and that it was possible that she had exchanged numbers with James...Rupal's jaw dropped and then she smiled. Her friend Xarina deserved to have some good old fashioned fun and Ahlam agreed. Ahlam then said the old gal needs to get some and soon...and with that comment she was met with a few slaps to her arm from the back seat and then the whole care broke into laughter. Once they got home the first thing the girls did was empty the cooler and clean up and then they all sat around and thought of something to do for the next day. Rupal said we could go back to where we were today and they have a Aquarium and some kind of Museum there. The other girls all looked at Xarina to see her smile grow wider and Ahlam said I know for a fact that Xarina is going to leave us to go and jump that boys bones...Xarina said if only dear...if only. He was visiting a friend and he was going to leave today.

The next day was a lazy day and so the girls decided to go and spend the day swimming in the community swimming pool. And so the girls wore their best swim suits to attract good looking men. Rupal knew that there were no good-looking men around but kept quite to watch the tamasha. They all went to the pool and enjoyed the whole day swimming and playing with the neighbor kids. Rupal was impressed that her friends were all talk of boys and deep down they were sweet sanskari girls. Not Gopi's...but definitely not Rashi's either...After the whole day spent outside the girls decided to go out to dinner but first hang out at the local bar and have a few drinks and enjoy their life and talk about themselves. The girls then came back home and decided that the next day they would go to the botanical gardens and also do a picnic same as yesterday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part may have been boring and I apologize for that. I was just bored and this is the best I came. I hope you all still like it even if only a little bit.
OMG I loved it.  And you got me to meet up with James.😃    Thank you for a lovely surprise.  Just what I needed after a day of work.🤗
Xarina, I am glad you like it...I was bored as Dhruvie has not posted today's episode and so I thought of writing something...