Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #15 [Invites Only] - Page 7

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dhabu89

Xarina, I am glad you like it...I was bored as Dhruvie has not posted today's episode and so I thought of writing something...

You can watch today's episode on desirulez.com.  I have just watched it.  There are no subtitles though but your Hindi is good so give it a go.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

You can watch today's episode on desirulez.com.  I have just watched it.  There are no subtitles though but your Hindi is good so give it a go.😃

Thanks babe...
Xarina thumbnail
Let me know how you got  on with it.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Let me know how you got  on with it.

got on with what hon? How to make myself happy? LOL...I haven't had time to watch it, but I just saw Dhruvie posted so i am going to watch it there...
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Rupal ! 👏 I can totally imagine us getting crazy in the tour at the Coke Factory. 😆 You keep hitting my character right on and thats kind of annoying me !!😆 Except when I winked and insisted the boys to come for dinner. That's not very me if they are strangers. 😛But oh well, atleast my outspoken personality caused James and Xarina to be able to spend some "quality" time together. Playing footsie, really Xarina?🤣 and we thought you were the steam queen. Disgusted 😆

Hey Xarina and Rupal 😊 How's it going?
Edited by llSerenityll - 11 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: llSerenityll

Fantastic update Rupal ! 👏 I can totally imagine us getting crazy in the tour at the Coke Factory. 😆 You keep hitting my character right on and thats kind of annoying me !!😆 Except when I winked and insisted the boys to come for dinner. That's not very me if they are strangers. 😛But oh well, atleast my outspoken personality caused James and Xarina to be able to spend some "quality" time together. Playing footsie, really Xarina?🤣 and we thought you were the steam queen. Disgusted 😆

Hey Xarina and Rupal 😊 How's it going?

Hiya Serendipity, opps I mean Ahlam. Fighting writers block but otherwise fine.  You?
llSerenityll thumbnail

Hiya Serendipity, opps I mean Ahlam. Fighting writers block but otherwise fine.  You?

That I am. 😃 For you anyway.😆 Really tired of school. I'm on the edge seriously. 🤢 Two more weeks Ahlam..Two more weeks ! You can do it !..Shut up !! No, you can't. 😭 😆 I have two huge projects due the last week of school. (which consists of final exams)
Xarina thumbnail

That I am. 😃 For you anyway.😆 Really tired of school. I'm on the edge seriously. 🤢 Two more weeks Ahlam..Two more weeks ! You can do it !..Shut up !! No, you can't. 😭 😆 I have two huge projects due the last week of school. (which consists of final exams)

Never mind.  Some people never leave school! Tongue  You will ace your final exams.  I have every faith in you.😊
llSerenityll thumbnail

Never mind.  Some people never leave school! 😛  You will ace your final exams.  I have every faith in you.😊

What are you trying to say? That I will keep on failing and have to stay back? 😲😭 Inshallah. Pray for me Steam Queen. Shower your blessings upon this poor soul. 😛 I have no faith in me unfortunately. 🤢
Xarina thumbnail

What are you trying to say? That I will keep on failing and have to stay back? 😲😭 Inshallah. Pray for me Steam Queen. Shower your blessings upon this poor soul. 😛 I have no faith in me unfortunately. 🤢

😆  Don't you see.  I have never left school!😆  Believe in yourself as they say.  You will do well, but if it makes you happy I will pray to my steam iron for your success.🤣