Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ i can read the update just fine so not sure what the problem is...

Thanks for posting, havent even had the chance to watch.

Just when i think J cannot stoop any lower, he finds new grounds
miracleraj thumbnail
actually iam reading from my mobile ialways do bt dis the first time ny able to read u r update...bt iam to read other things...
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4da update dear...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Illyria, just when you feel that J will now change for better, he shows another act of stooping low.

For once I was feeling sorry for J that he tried to do the right thing by fighting against the goons and resigning from the hospital but then what?? He went to ask for property??

People say that a right life partner can break or shape your life. It's true to an extent. Anandi has always helped in shaping J's life by showing him tough but right ways, while G has always helped in breaking J's life.

I am really curious to know how J's life will move from now and whether he will get his share in property or not.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
wizsug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont want him to get the property...wonder how this track s going to go...i have hopes only on bhiron...he already knows that jagya does not have any rights in the property and also that anandhi can files a case against him and send him to jail for his illegal marrigae...

miracleraj thumbnail
hey pls dont take me wrong bt ur new idea that update should be done with the forums logo &alll is making mobile readers like me very difficulr to read as it is not possbl 2 read frm mobile ...can u pls post the updates like u used to previouslyy
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I managed to catch the late night recap yday, but had missed the precap...

..and WTH!!! What is wrong with him??? ðŸ˜•
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cannot read the update :-(
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wizsug

i dont want him to get the property...wonder how this track s going to go...i have hopes only on bhiron...he already knows that jagya does not have any rights in the property and also that anandhi can files a case against him and send him to jail for his illegal marrigae...

What he knows ? How come Jagya has no rights on the property...